Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:47:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kate Upton **** Photos: Model Poses In Racy Shoot For Contributor Magazine (PHO

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate Upton **** Photos: Model Poses In Racy Shoot For Contributor Magazine (PHO  (Read 3745 times)
Moonfire
Superhero Member

« on: August 10, 2012, 02:02:15 am »

Kate Upton N*ude Photos: Model Poses In Racy Shoot For Contributor Magazine (PHOTOS)

Posted: 08/08/2012 3:07 pm Updated: 08/08/2012 5:41 pm

Just when we thought Kate Upton was going to go all high fashion on us, she returns to her, um, roots and poses in a shoot for the August 2012 issue of Contributor Magazine that's decidedly skimpy on the clothes. And by "skimpy" we mean Kate pretty much ditched clothing all together.

The blonde bombshell poses on a luxurious bed completely ****, save for an oversized chain necklace, in one of the shots. The rest of the editorial isn't heavy on the clothes either -- in one photo (we think/hope) she's wearing a thong with a blazer and in another she's pulled her dress down and is covering up her right breast with her hand.

Even though she's posed for Vogue and there have been murmurings of her involvement with Carine Roitfeld's new glossy, it looks like the blonde bombshell has decided to stick to flaunting her oft-discussed curves for now. We're sure America's male population is just fine with that though.

Click through to see all of the racy pictures from the shoot! (Warning: possibly NSFW)

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Moonfire
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 02:13:48 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Moonfire
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 02:15:50 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2012, 02:38:38 am »

Kate Upton Steamy Hot on Contributor Magazine, Curvy Model's Road to Glory [PHOTOS]

By Hannah Wong   |   Aug 07, 2012 08:39 PM EDT

Contributor Magazine

Kate Upton appears in a series of steamy shots, showing off her assets from every angle imaginable.

The 20-year-old model is featured in the August 2012 issue of Contributor, looking all sexy and hot in a range of outfits from the Guess by Merciano Collection. At one point, Upton goes completely ****.

In color as well as black-and-white photos, Kate Upton flaunts her curvy figure and gorgeous blonde hair.

The feature was styled and photographed by Yu Tsai.

Click [Start] to begin the slideshow.

Like Us on Facebook

After landing on the cover of the 2012 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in February, Kate Upton has quickly become one of the hottest models in the world.

Upton’s healthy weight has been the recent target of backlash in the model industry.

In response to a pro-anorexia website that called the blonde bombshell “thick” and “vulgar,” Upton fired back.

“I’m not going to starve just to be thin. I want to enjoy life and I can’t if I’m not eating and miserable,” Upton said, according to The Sun.

Many insiders from the fashion industry came to Kate Upton’s defense, including Lesley Jane Seymour, editor-in-chief of MORE magazine.

“Running this site where you actually praise women for staying emaciated and skinny and then to go out there and then track someone who has a normal body, I mean, she’s got issues,” Seymour said.

“It’s absurd. Kate is gorgeous and very healthy,” said a spokesman for Upton.

And the greatness of Kate Upton seems to go deeper than just her impressive physique.

“Kate was always a stand-out. You only have to look at her yearbook photo to see how pretty she was. She attracted a lot of attention, even more so when she started to fill out with her figure. People really noticed her then," said a former classmate of Kate Upton from Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, according to Celebrity-Gossip.net.

“The nice thing about Kate was that she was always so happy," the schoolmate added.

"She would always be smiling and was just so nice to be around. I never heard anyone say anything nasty about her.”

Surprisingly, the incredible figure of Kate Upton hasn’t always been her asset.

"Everyone would go, 'She's not pretty. She doesn't have boobs," Upton said of her youth.

"So I always had boob envy. And when I finally went through my growth spurt and they appeared I just loved them. That's why I like boobs, because I didn't have them, then I got them."

That’s rather hopeful for the average girls out there.
Love her or hate her, there seem to be enough reasons for the world to focus on Kate Upton.

Read more at http://www.fashionnstyle.com/articles/2773/20120807/kate-upton-sexy-photo-****-contributor-magazine-curvy-model.htm#Rk6RjUmHhWOvwuzW.99
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2012, 02:40:29 am »

Kate Upton is fine with her curves, despite the haters

Supermodel Kate Upton has made quite a name for herself, thanks to her curvier-than-most-models physique.

But while the sexy 20-year-old was good enough to grace the cover of Sports Illustrated, there are actually some saying she’s not fashion enough.

Kate Upton at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in Miami in February. (Getty Images)

Some blogger dubbed “Skinny Gurl” had this to say, next to photos of a bikini-clad Upton on the runway:

… It’s the lovely Kate Upton, confidently lumbering up a runway like there’s a buffet at the end of it. … Has fashion become this?

And Sophia Neophitou, who books Victoria’s Secret shows, told the New York Times earlier this year that Upton is “like a footballer’s wife, with the too-blond hair and that kind of face that anyone with enough money can go out and buy.”

Well the haters don’t seem to be bothering Upton, who’s enjoying her time in the sun. She reportedly told the Sunday Times UK:

“My body is something that you have to work out and eat healthily for. I’m not doing drugs or not eating. I want to enjoy life and I can’t be enjoying life if I’m not eating and miserable.”

http://blog.chron.com/celebritybuzz/2012/07/kate-upton-is-fine-with-her-curves-despite-the-haters/
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2012, 02:41:22 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2012, 02:48:12 am »

Kate Upton is Completely Naked in New Spread
August 03, 2012 09:35 AM EDT

You can see Kate Upton's boobs, legs, and everything else in the new issue of Contributor magazine. Kate's never been shy about showing her womanly assets (she's a bikini model after all), but this new pictorial is hot even by her standards.

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cover girl is the most versatile model the public has seen in quite some time. She's looks fantastic in high and street fashion, and is pretty much game for anything. Everywhere you turn this summer, there's Kate.

She grew up in Florida, where sandals and bikinis are the wardrobe, so that's likely why she's so relaxed showing her enviable body. It doesn't hurt to be the best looking woman on the planet either.

Upton is featured on the cover of Contributor magazine, and strips to nothing but a lace necklace while tactfully covering her breasts with a "handbra." Inside, she is snapped wearing a variety of lingerie, dresses, and swimsuits. Wow!

Kate UptonConsidering not too many people have ever even heard of Contributor, snagging Kate Upton for a partially **** layout is a major coup. Her pictorial is sure to put the publication on the map.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981513377
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2012, 02:54:35 am »

Kate Upton or Miranda Kerr: Who's Hotter ****?
August 10, 2012 12:55 PM EDT

Does Miranda Kerr or Kate Upton have the more banging bod? This is one of the pertinent questions being discussed on the Internet right now, because both supermodels were just featured in **** pictorials.

Sure, there are more pressing issues for Americans to consider right now, like the economy, the war in Afghanistan, and the presidential election. However, it's still summer, so people are allowed to focus on shallow and trivial pursuits like which woman has the superior model body.

A website is now polling people about who looks better in their birthday suit, Australian Victoria's Secret angel Miranda Kerr, or Sports Illustrated cover girl, Kate Upton. As of Friday afternoon, the two gals were running neck and neck, but there's still time to vote.

It seems like some people are trying to pit the two ladies against each other for some reason. But, who needs another supermodel catfight? Can't they both be gorgeous in their own ways?

Miranda stripped for a classy black-and-white pictorial in the latest Harper's Bazaar, and Upton was snapped lying naked in a bed for Contributor magazine.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981535144
Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2012, 02:58:07 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2012, 03:18:56 am »

Report Spam   Logged
Janilee Wolff
Superhero Member