Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:04:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Emma Stone explains why her Gwen Stacy won’t be having the Green Goblin’s babies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emma Stone explains why her Gwen Stacy won’t be having the Green Goblin’s babies  (Read 418 times)
I Am a Fugitive from the Chain Gang
Superhero Member

« on: July 12, 2012, 12:56:47 am »

Thursday gossip roundup: Emma Stone and boyfriend Andrew Garfield moved in together
  Christopher Peterson/BuzzFoto/FilmMagic

Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone sighted in Soho on April 1, 2012 in New York City.
More about Emma Stone
Emma Stone throws her all in role of Gwen Stacy in 'Spider-Man'
‘Spider-Man’ story saved by charismatic leading couple
How Emma Stone got her red-carpet body
The Word: Simon Cowell likes to shoot up (vitamins, that is)
METRO WORLD NEWS
HOLLYWOOD
Published: April 05, 2012 11:32 a.m.
Last modified: April 05, 2012 12:45 p.m.

More Sharing Servicesmore

Email    Email
Be the first to comment
Print article
                  Text size
Jeremy Renner is sick and tired of people asking if he's gay. "I want my personal life to be personal, and it's not f---ing true. And I don't care if you're talking about things that are true, you're still talking about my personal life," Renner tells the Hollywood Reporter. "How about I go peek in your window, take what underwear you wore last night, whose husband you were f---ing, and show that in the megaphone throughout your neighborhood? How does that feel?"

On the heels of their first red-carpet appearance as a couple comes news that Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield have reportedly moved in together, according to Life & Style. "They have a really nice apartment," a source says of the New York City digs. "They're in a good place, both of them are very nice people, very down-to-earth and caring. They're just two cool people." And how serious are they about their new home? They even enlisted an interior decorator. "They wanted a subtle, understated look that was comfortable," the source says.

http://www.metro.us/newyork/entertainment/article/1139427--thursday-gossip-roundup-emma-stone-and-boyfriend-andrew-garfield-moved-in-together
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: