Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:16:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Walls of Record

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Walls of Record  (Read 417 times)
username

« on: July 01, 2012, 05:55:54 pm »

Greetings everyone from Richard Gabriel and Judith

We were filled with excitement and other mixed emotions a few days ago when Greg Little's response was shown on the HOA Forum:

................snip...................
But last week the Cayce organization formally announced that the caves under Giza that Hawass called "Collins' Caves" will be completely excavated and explored soon as part of the ARE's ongoing archaeological work. It has already been contracted and scheduled.
..............snip.....................

I can explain our thoughts perhaps in this roundabout way:

Many or most who have been inside the monuments of Giza etc will know how crazy the authorities are about anyone taking photographs.
The highly plausibly sounding argument is given that photons of light from flashes damage the stone!
We can all be suspicious, but then we are forced to go baaa! and begrudgingly comply.

So let's ask the question again and see if we can find a much simpler answer.
Why would someone not want you to take photographs in an important place; ie like within the monuments?
How about that there is something hidden there in plain sight; and at a level higher than us plebs there is a fear that the secret may finally be discovered?

It was while examining the many hundreds of photos we captured from deep within the NC2 tunnel system under the North Plateau that we first began to notice something. I couldn't get away from the feeling the pictures were trying to reach out to me. I spent much more time on them, playing with light, contrast, focal point and colour filtration. Suddenly images began to appear and not just the odd one.

There are hundreds, thousands.... in singles, rows, murals - overlapping in differing holographic depths; even producing results when the frames were inverted - with larger images built from smaller fractal images. There are groupings but separated in specific places which we finally worked out are all orientated to the route out, or the route deeper. They are a record and a signpost.

The images are formed predominantly of animals or human forms with animal styled heads. There are humanoid and alien profiles. There is one location we know which has an image of a classic alien craft in flight. Could it possibly be - that the humanoid forms with animal style heads were caricatures of actual humanoids alive then!?

The system has many other secrets which we are ready to share.

I tried the analysis on stone surfaces elsewhere and found images in abundance for example throughout the Great Pyramid;
...within and especially 110ft. at the bottom water chamber of the Osiris shaft;
... at the Solar Cross; ...at the Sun Temple of Abu Ghurab;
... in the chambers of the village of Naslet el Samaan where the men met with their dastardly deaths in the illegal dig recently... and in other locations. We have only just begun our search through the tens of thousands of photos we have archived. None of these were posed wall surfaces!! The images barely show to the naked eye. But they appear without any shadow of doubt under analysis. We believe they were not as a result of normal painting but by a process we do not understand. It is almost as if they were imprinted to the surface.

We believe we have stumbled on a secret which must surely be known at a very high level. Our reason is that we heard of another researcher who was conducting photo research in the Queens chamber over a decade ago. Pigments were still evident and images were discovered. We were told the man in charge came down on the issue hard and completely killed any chance of the information being publicised!!!

If so, what are these controllers afraid of?  
How about that the ancient surfaces are in fact Walls of Record... and may give a clue to the even greater secret consigned to myth.
How about that there was indeed an advanced civilization who preceded Egypt in its current cultural form, with underground survivors from the time of the last ice melt; perhaps our last true ancestors from 10,000 years + and much older!

Before the revolution and after Zahi barred NC2, an official working party raped the system.
After literally spending hours in the system, we have the photographic date stamped proof of the fact.
We have similar evidence which demonstrates that the Tube Tunnel at approximately 350ft.  leading deeper into the plateau was blocked from the deeper end.

We are delighted that the deep plateau may now be explored officially and professionally. We have been lobbying for it to be so for a very long time. We are glad that the corruption of Zahi's regime no longer prevails and we hope against hope if the ARE are to be the ones to discover the deep secrets of the plateau by this undoubted entrance, that it will be with an honest ongoing disclosure to the world.

We also contend that our photographic evidence and other information from the system almost screams for an initial professional photo-archaeological survey to take place. It would be wholly non-invasive, simple to conduct, and easy to provide quick public feedback. We hope that our continuing offer to share our portfolio of experiential reports and substantial photographic evidence also may prove useful in any case. We are comforted in the fact that whatever happens, our non-invasive evidence will remain as a yardstick of record against which future activity can be measured.

We are sure the world will be vigilant, discerning and vocal as and when honest official reports appear. But for those in the meantime who wish to know substantially more of our discoveries you would be most welcome to view the latest evidence on our sites.

In the meantime it tickled us when we began to analyse an old photograph which shows Zahi seated at the bottom of the Osiris shaft when the water had been drained. Even from such a poor quality photograph we picked up several image indications. (we know in fact the chamber walls are covered in deep images) In Zahi's case we wonder if he was aware of all the images bleeding through the surface of the end of the exhumed sarcophagus lid... or of the animals on the rock right by his side. I tried to load them here without success and I will now add them to other new examples on our site.... Don't take our word for it! .......
Our door is open and all are welcome
http://www.richardgabriel.info
http://www.echoesfromthechamber.info
Blessings, Richard and Judith
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Avenging Angel
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:03:19 pm »

It is amazing that the ARE got the rights to do this. See what can happen when Zawi Hawass is no longer in charge of things?
Report Spam   Logged
cladking

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2012, 12:00:22 pm »

Hi:

I've seen many of your pictures over the years and really appreciate them.

I was struck by the Cayce organization announcement that there are plans to excavate the cave in "Collins Cave" or the Tomb of the Birds as mentioned in your post.  Do you know when it is sceduled or can you refer me to further information?

There are other figures that show up in the stonework.  Up close the pyramids appear tobe fairly uniform layers of stacked blocks but from a distance numerous vertical and horizontal lines appear.   

Report Spam   Logged
username

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 02:42:56 am »

Thank you Cladking for your interest.

Your observations are spot-on and I can only say that the lines or block levels you mention have often been talked about as depicting construction stages. There has never been anything definitive to fully explain them though.

As to the NC2 proposals: I'm afraid at the moment all we have to go on are the words of Greg Little who announced the information in a reply on the HOA group forum. I think everyone would like to know more, but as normal, open information is as rare as knitted fog.

With the images, we have started loading more examples of these on our echoes site as a follow up to the book. We are still ploughing through thousands of pics we have in our catalogue, but each photo takes a very long time to analyse properly. That said, I announced on the message board last night we have found something very spectacular in the last 24 hours and I will be loading on to a new page construct from the site tonight. It will give even the sceptics something very solid to chew on.

It may be a bit later today GMT, but it will be worth checking then to see what I mean.
We will be grateful of any more feedback, because our wish is for as many others as possible to join in with this investigation as possible.
Whatever happens with the excavation plans at NC2, there must be more than just a light shone on the activities.... Based on what we know of the system and its profound importance/implication... a burning searchlight needs to be shone on proposed excavation activity!
Here is the link to go see the pics shared so far....

Blessings
Richard and Judith
Report Spam   Logged
username

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 05:30:20 pm »

Hi again Cladking/everyone.

Just to give a heads up that the new evidence gallery of images is indeed now loaded.
This addition will simply add to the growing pile of compelling evidence for the existence of 'Walls of Record!'
It will also add to the urgency of vigilance for the announced activity we have been led to expect from the ARE inside the NC2 system.
Blessings
Richard and Judith
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: