Atlantis Online
July 06, 2020, 10:03:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bilderberg 2012: real men donít like oligarchs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bilderberg 2012: real men donít like oligarchs  (Read 3 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: June 04, 2012, 12:23:40 pm »

Bilderberg 2012: real men donít like oligarchs

Charlie Skelton
London Guardian
June 3, 2012

I handed the goji berries to the cop. ďHe dropped these.Ē The cop thanked me, tossed the gojis in the trunk, and bustled away his captive amid a cacophony of outrage from the crowds. Moments earlier, the man with the berries had called out to the crowd: ďThey canít arrest us all! Letís stand together!Ē Moments later, poignantly, he was grabbed by the police and bundled into the squad car.

It was a silly arrest, really. He wasnít doing anything at all. He was eating goji berries, standing on the edge of the road. Jaysnacking. A token flex of muscle from Fairfax County police. Iím not sure this constitutes a legal defence, but Iím pretty sure that if youíre eating a bag of organic goji berries, youíre probably not much of a threat to society. As the police pulled away, the bullhorn sirens started up and I walked away from the noise.

There was a little too much testosterone on the sidewalk this afternoon Ė a few too many megaphones for my liking. But hey, you want to shout about the tyranny of a corrupt transnational banking oligarchy, you go right ahead. Iím not about to tell you to hush. Itís horses for courses. Two years ago, a group of Spanish activists sat in silence on the beach and sent a white ring of positive energy up the hill to encircle and cleanse theBilderberg hotel. Whatever gets the job done.

As I left the crime scene, I met a member of Oathkeepers trotting down from their gazebo to check on the arrest. ďWeíll be looking at the video evidence,Ē he assures me, puffing past.

Full article here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/2012/jun/03/bilderberg-2012-real-men-oligarchs
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: