Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:20:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The Midway Creatures

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Midway Creatures  (Read 302 times)
Majeston

« on: August 27, 2007, 05:26:36 am »

The universal Fatherhood of God and the worldwide brotherhood of humankind; the free gift of son/daughtership with God to be realized by faith as the soul's attitude and experienced through grace.

The Midway Creatures are electrically energized beings invisible to mortal eyes who are indigenous to this world, being as they are of part material origin, and who live on and on, not being subject to the limitations of mortal flesh.

These unique beings are by nature midway between the Adams and Eves and the evolutionary creatures; hence their designation, midway creatures. In a comparative sense these midwayers are the permanent citizens of the evolutionary worlds.

In terms of function the midwayers have a threefold classification, while in terms of constitution there are two types of midwayers:

Primary Midwayers   

This set of 50,000 Midway Creatures originated steadily over a period of 500 years, approximately 500,000 years ago, through a phenomenon attendant upon the liaison of the morontia selves of the 100 visible superhuman beings who were serving as the staff of the now-apostate, invisible Planetary Prince, Caligastia. These newly created beings were wholly visible to their parental planetary staff and also to the celestial beings on the planet, but they were not visible to the men and women of the various human tribes. The primitive human sojourners at Dalamatia were taught about these unseen semispirits, and for ages the Primary Midway creatures constituted the sum total of the spirit world to these evolving mortals. Of the 50,000 invisible Primary Midway Creatures, 40,119 subsequently joined the traitorous Caligastia and the Lucifer Rebellion 200,000 years ago, and for millennia roamed this world bent on mischief until these wayward of the Midway Creatures were interned upon the completion of the bestowal mission of the universe Creator on our world 1,977 years ago.

Secondary Midwayers

This set of Midway Creatures numbered 1,984. They were born, one every seventy days, approximately from the year 35,760 B.C. to 35,659 B.C., through a combined technique of sex and nonsex liaison never possible before or since, to 8 pairs of special children of Adamson and Ratta. Adamson, Adam and Eve's first-born, and Ratta had a family of sixty-seven children representing the offspring of the pure Adamic stock united with a humanized descendant of ancestors common to the parentage of the Prince's staff. Every fourth child born to them exhibited a peculiar ability to occasionally become invisible. In slightly less than 100 years, each of these 8 pairs eventually produced 248 Midwayers, which were accordingly grouped into 8 subgroups. Subsequent to the death of Adamson, approximately in the year 35,517 B.C., all but 33 of these 1,984 Secondary Midway Creatures became disorganized and over the millennia associated themselves with the wayward Primary Midwayers.

On the morning of May 18th, 30 A.D., the day of the ascension of the bestowal Son, Christ Michael, Jesus of Nazareth, and the outpouring upon all the world of his Spirit of Truth, 40 days after his resurrection, 1,111 Secondary Midwayers made their final choice to align themselves with the Master and forsake the Lucifer Manifesto.

Concurrently, the long-faithful 500,000-year-old Primary Midway Creatures, 9,881 in number, became united with this contingent of 37,700-year-old Secondary Midway Creatures in the divine cause for mortal planetary progression. On this day these uniting Primary and Secondary Midwayers formally adopted the name,
"The United Midwayers of Urantia."

On this day, upon the petition of Michael to the Ancients of Days, a combined total of 40,992 Midway Creatures were interned as avowed loyalists to the Lucifer Manifesto. They and all other celestial rebel personalities who have refused to accept divine mercy must await the inevitable final judgment by the Ancients of Days whereupon they will become "as if they never were."

The United Midwayers of Urantia, numbering 10,992, have ever since operated in full cooperation with the celestial government and in full allegiance to Christ Michael.

From the early days of the arrival of a Planetary Prince to the far-distant time of the settling of the planet in light and life, the midway creatures are the only group of intelligent beings to remain continuously on the sphere. On Urantia the midway ministers are in reality the actual custodians of the planet; they are, practically speaking, the citizens of Urantia. Mortals are indeed the physical and material inhabitants of an evolutionary world, but you are all so short-lived; you tarry on your nativity planet such a short time. You are born, live, die, and pass on to other worlds of evolutionary progression. Even the superhuman beings who serve on the planets as celestial ministers are of transient assignment; few of them are long attached to a given sphere. The midway creatures, however, provide continuity of planetary administration in the face of ever-changing celestial ministries and constantly shifting mortal inhabitants. Throughout all of this never-ceasing changing and shifting, the midway creatures remain on the planet uninterruptedly carrying on their work.

This group of papers [Papers 120 thru 196 on the Life and Teachings of Jesus within the Urantia Book] was sponsored by a commission of twelve Urantia midwayers acting under the supervision of a Melchizedek revelatory director. The basis of this narrative was supplied by a secondary midwayer who was onetime assigned to the superhuman watchcare of the Apostle Andrew:

Acknowledgment:

"In carrying out my commission to restate the teachings and retell the doings of Jesus of Nazareth, I have drawn freely upon all sources of record and planetary information. My ruling motive has been to prepare a record which will not only be enlightening to the generation of men now living, but which may also be helpful to all future generations. From the vast store of information made available to me, I have chosen that which is best suited to the accomplishment of this purpose. As far as possible I have derived my information from purely human sources. Only when such sources failed, have I resorted to those records which are superhuman. When ideas and concepts of Jesus' life and teachings have been acceptably expressed by a human mind, I invariably gave preference to such apparently human thought patterns. Although I have sought to adjust the verbal expression the better to conform to our concept of the real meaning and the true import of the Master's life and teachings, as far as possible, I have adhered to the actual human concept and thought pattern in all my narratives. I well know that those concepts which have had origin in the human mind will prove more acceptable and helpful to all other human minds. When unable to find the necessary concepts in the human records or in human expressions, I have next resorted to the memory resources of my own order of earth creatures, the midwayers. And when that secondary source of information proved inadequate, I have unhesitatingly resorted to the superplanetary sources of information."

"The memoranda which I have collected, and from which I have prepared this narrative of the life and teachings of Jesus--aside from the memory of the record of the Apostle Andrew--embrace thought gems and superior concepts of Jesus' teachings assembled from more than two thousand human beings who have lived on earth from the days of Jesus down to the time of the inditing of these revelations, more correctly restatements. The revelatory permission has been utilized only when the human record and human concepts failed to supply an adequate thought pattern. My revelatory commission forbade me to resort to extrahuman sources of eitherinformation or expression until such a time as I could testify that I had failed in my efforts to find the required conceptual expression in purely human sources."

"While I, with the collaboration of my eleven associate fellow midwayers and under the supervision of the Melchizedek of record, have portrayed this narrative in accordance with my concept of its effective arrangement and in response to my choice of immediate expression, nevertheless, the majority of the ideas and even some of the effective expressions which I have thus utilized had their origin in the minds of the men of many races who have lived on earth during the intervening generations, right on down to those who are still alive at the time of this undertaking. In many ways I have served more as a collector and editor than as an original narrator. I have unhesitatingly appropriated those ideas and concepts, preferably human, which would enable me to create the most effective portraiture of Jesus' life, and which would qualify me to restate his matchless teachings in the most strikingly helpful and universally uplifting phraseology. In behalf of the Brotherhood of the United Midwayers of Urantia, I most gratefully acknowledge our indebtedness to all sources of record and concept which have been hereinafter utilized in the further elaboration of our restatement of Jesus' life on earth."

The Midway Creatures Paper 38 Sec 9
http://members.aol.com/blucircles/ubtxt/ubpaper038.html#P038_9_1

The Midway Creatures Paper 77
http://members.aol.com/blucircles/ubtxt/ubpaper077.html

Report Spam   Logged

"melody has power a whole world to transform."
Forever, music will remain the universal language of men, angels, and spirits.
Harmony is the speech of Havona.

http://mercy.urantia.org/papers/paper44.html

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: