Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:06:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

New Evidence Pushes 1st Americans back to 15-20, 000 years bc

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Evidence Pushes 1st Americans back to 15-20, 000 years bc  (Read 639 times)
Mark of Australia

« on: September 09, 2007, 03:52:38 pm »

Hi Cleito,

Very interesting......  not the content of the article itself but fact that just a couple of notches down this forum board you will see a thread entitled 'Valesquillo - Mexico'  and therein you will see how there is clear evidence of humans being in the Americas 250,000 years ago !!!!  it puts the dates in the article below to shame.

what's interesting to me is how we see a clear example on this very forum of the orthodox line contrasting with some serious evidence 'right next door' on the same forum. Your sanitised article that shows the current views amongst the establishment,the views that have only been maintained by ignoring and cutting out vast amounts of evidence that went against those cherished views of theirs ....It just seems to me to be kind of ironic how these two 'views' are right next to eachother on this forum for all of us to see.It's a perfect example of what has happened in science according to 'Forbidden Archaeology' (the book).... If you've read 'Forbidden Archaeology' and 'The First American' the irony wont have been lost on you.
  I better shut up now coz I am not really able to correctly communicate the intricate entaglement of ideas that is the question of paradigms in acadaemia.  You'll notice I sometimes go off on these types of rants on this subject  Roll Eyes ,just look in my Forbidden Archaeology thread in 'Alternate Archaeology'  Embarrassed

The content of the article below actually seems really pathetic to my mind . Lips sealed (dummy spit)  Tongue

...I've outdone myself once again  :PThis post looks like it is worthy of my Forbidden Archaeology thread . Smiley (proud)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 04:04:17 pm by Mark Ponta » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: