Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:46:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

How everyone can do their part to help me in November

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How everyone can do their part to help me in November  (Read 293 times)
Mitt Romney

« on: May 24, 2012, 09:12:21 pm »

Friends, I have already decided that the election in November does not count. Why? Because I have already decided that, whatever the outcome is of the election, I plan to declare myself the President anyway. Here's how you can do your part to help: all of you can just ignore whatever Obama says each day after the election, his public statements, his press conferences, and go out to the Romney house and get my take instead. Foreign dignitaries? Come to see me, not him.  Heck, I have a much nicer house than the White House anyway The military can wait for my orders. I'll get myself a flight jacket, a real nice one, and tour the troops, wherever they are stationed at.

This can work, people, if we all work together. This is the greatest country in the world, and together, we can do anything.  God Bless America.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 11:12:14 am »

You idiot, haven't you heard, your Bilderberg masters already consider Obama to be damaged goods with the whole birther issue.

You're a shoo in unless the actual American voter has a say.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 08:40:47 pm »

How am I an idiot? I made two hundred and fifty million dollars in the private sector, how much did you make?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: