Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 11:39:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Towering Ancient Tsunami Devastated the Mediterranean
http://www.livescience.com/environment/061130_ancient_tsunami.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Scheduled To Arrive In America Next 7 Mos

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 30,000 - 100,000 Russian Troops Scheduled To Arrive In America Next 7 Mos  (Read 1198 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 12:23:49 pm »

You know what's sad is the fact to many of you all of this seems like a joke to you.

I'll bet none of you have ever served in the military, been more than 10 miles from mommy & daddy, or have ever stepped foot out of America.  No wonder you can't appreciate the freedom this republic provides you.

You just work your service sector jobs and believe whatever lie the Obama kakistocracy tells you.

How sad really.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:23:09 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2012, 02:15:31 pm »

It is a joke.  I compare you to Al Gore on the episode of South Park when he tried to convince everyone that Man-Bear-Pig was real.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2012, 02:19:03 pm »

There's a Bilderberg Meeting come May 31st, you had better be that that is real.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2012, 02:22:33 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 10:36:14 pm »

You know what's sad is the fact to many of you all of this seems like a joke to you.

It's sad to me that you take it so seriously! You have no proof! Just believe whatever goon at prisonplanet happens to tell you.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 02:25:58 pm »

Yeah who actually goes to NLE Exercises and actually gets military manuals for implementing martial law as well as all the dictatorial powers Obama appoints himself.

No, nothing to worry about here...

Is that American Idol........
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 02:28:29 pm »

So where's the martial law? And where are all the Russian troops? Shouldn't they all be piling in here about now?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2012, 11:13:48 am »

Let's see in the next 7 months there's an election...

So between the Russian troops, and the Chinese buying up the media, the Globalists are lining up their chess pieces now preparing for a Ron Paul win cuz they have to engage in takeover now before Ron Paul takes the Presidency and American takes back their country from these evil Globalists.

They are going to have to force it cuz the resistence is mounting too fast anymore.

Their plans are all over the internet for anyone willing to see.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2012, 02:23:54 pm »

And of course you should believe everything on the internet.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2012, 12:07:49 pm »

The Infowarriors have been right so far.

I notice their information is here and all the reporters who were once active here, Byron, Keith and others are noticeable absent.

CNN & FOX are having their lowest ratings ever this year...

Americans want their truth and willing to go to the media that supplies it.

Now if living in denial is some kind of psychological defense mechanism for you fine then don't come here and worry yourself.

However if you live in the grown up world you are going to have to deal with these realities.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2012, 02:09:16 pm »

Hi.  I'd like everyone to know that I haven't seen any Russian troops in my neighborhood, but I'll keep you posted.   Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2012, 06:56:14 pm »

The reason a lot of people don't post here anymore is probably because of your spamming of the forum and they're tired of it. Let me guess, Volitzer.... They're gonna show up on Dec. 21st., huh?  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2012, 01:37:35 pm »

So politics is the only forum here ?

Or maybe the political realities are just more than people can handle here.

Whatever happened to Americans and Canadians being countries of courage ?
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2012, 02:10:06 pm »

No I'm pretty sure it's your spamming.  What realities?  You have no documents or any sort of evidence other than Alex Jones and his word. 
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2012, 02:50:21 pm »

That's all Alex gets is documents and he reads them on the air.

He cites his sources all the time.

A think it is alethephobia on your part cuz then Obama isn't the "hero" to liberals like they have been led to believe.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2012, 04:14:12 pm »

That's all Alex gets is documents and he reads them on the air.

He cites his sources all the time.

A think it is alethephobia on your part cuz then Obama isn't the "hero" to liberals like they have been led to believe.

If your sources are all a bunch of otherwise right wing nutjobs like yourself, who cares if you are citing sources?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: