Atlantis Online
March 18, 2024, 09:09:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

(Photo) 'FEMA Coffins' Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway 5-8-2012

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Photo) 'FEMA Coffins' Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway 5-8-2012  (Read 213 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: May 10, 2012, 01:45:18 pm »

(Photo) 'FEMA Coffins' Being Moved Northbound On Georgia Highway 5-8-2012

Nickadeemus (Registered Trademark), found a shipment of them traveling to East Coast parts unknown this afternoon. Incidentally, when the driver saw Nick snap a photo, he immediately pulled off the highway.

Update: Nick's post later this evening.

Whoooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo! This is a pretty thread. Folks I almost missed it. I was doing about 82 MpH two miles south of Elberton Ga. When I realized what they were I slammed on my brakes and let the rig pass me. The driver was wondering what I was doing and I held up my crackberry. When he saw this we went into a braking war and I snapped the shot. He then immediately banked right onto the off ramp of the first exit toward Elberton. I humbly thank Revbo for initiating the thread. Thanks brother. People need to see this. I almost left Elberton the messiest turd they've ever had to Hazmat. Thanks again Rev!!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2113/541/FEMA_Coffins_Being_Moved_Northbound_On_Georgia_Highway_5-8-2012;_Are_They_Being_Transferred_To_Chicago.html

2012 Timeline of Events Tightening The Hold of the Police State in America

January 1st - The previous day, Dec. 31st 2011, President Obama signed into law the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) giving himself and future sitting presidents the authority to detain anyone, including american citizens for any period of time without telling them why and without telling teir families where they are being kept.  www.infowars.com/president-obamas-ndaa-signing-statement-i-have-the-power-to-detain-americans-but-i-wont/

January 15th - SOPA, the Stop Online Piracy Act, is shelved indefinately by the House of Reps.  SOPA would enable the government to crack down on free speech online.  Essentially, posting a video fo one of your favorite songs on your facebook would be illegal under SOPA. The bill is not dead.  www.forbes.com/sites/larrymagid/2012/01/18/what-are-sopa-and-pipa-and-why-all-the-fuss/

January 18th - PIPA, the Protect IP Act, is shelved indefinately. PIPA is similar to SOPA. blog.rockmelt.com/post/13558587507/why-pipa-and-sopa-are-a-very-bad-idea-and-what-you-can-d

January 31st - DHA report states that 'domestic terrorists' could be anyone. start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

February 3rd - FBI Report says internet privacy is 'suspicious activity'  endoftheamericandream.com/archives/according-to-the-fbi-internet-privacy-is-now-considered-to-be-suspicious-activity

March 16th - President Obama signs executive order 13603 otherwise known as the National Defense Resources Prepardness Order giving him control over private property rights and natural resources in times of war or peace.  indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2012/03/21/obama-signs-peacetime-war-preparation-martial-law-order-103922

March 29th - DHS and ICE buy 450 million rounds of hollow point .40 caliber ammunition from ATK. www.marketwatch.com/story/atk-secures-40-caliber-ammunition-contract-with-department-of-homeland-security-us-immigration-and-customs-enforcement-dhs-ice-2012-03-12

April 2nd - The Supreme Court of the United States in Florence vs Board of Chosen Freeholders of County of Burlington has decided that police can strip search you at anytime they want endoftheamericandream.com/archives/america-2012-the-supreme-court-has-made-it-legal-for-the-police-to-strip-search-you-any-time-they-want

April 26th - A Spanish comapny, SCYTL, will be counting our votes.  endoftheamericandream.com/archives/a-spanish-company-known-as-scytl-will-be-reporting-election-results-for-hundreds-of-u-s-jurisdictions-on-election-day

The House of Representitives passes CISPA, Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act, a bill that makes SOPA look weak.  www.alaskadispatch.com/article/privacy-concerns-mount-over-cybersecurity-law

May 1st - US Army buys $266 million of ammo from ATK.  www.guns.com/us-army-department-homeland-security-buys-contract-atk-ammunition-alliance-techsystems-7468.html

President Obama signs an executive order violating the US constitution by subjecting US citizens to international law.  An executive order that could be used to confiscate your guns and enforced with foriegn troops and bring us closer to a North American Union.  endoftheamericandream.com/archives/new-obama-executive-order-pushes-us-closer-to-a-north-american-union-and-a-one-world-economic-system

May 3rd - Story comes out from a private investigator with sources inside the DHS that they are preparing for a civil war inside the United States  www.beaconequity.com/we-are-preparing-for-massive-civil-war-says-dhs-informant-2012-05-03/

May 4th - Leaked US Army and DHS documents provide proof of US/FEMA detention camps being set up all over the united states. www.infowars.com/leaked-documents-confirm-prison-camps-inside-u-s/

Other Resources:

www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2012/apr/18/tsa-mission-creep-us-police-state

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-signs-that-the-****fication-of-america-is-almost-complete

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/according-to-a-new-dhs-report-if-you-love-individual-liberty-of-if-you-believe-in-conspiracy-theories-you-are-a-potential-terrorist

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-crazy-things-that-school-children-are-being-arrested-for-in-america

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/acta-global-internet-censorship-now-even-foreign-governments-will-be-able-to-have-your-website-shut-down

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/rights-in-the-new-america-you-dont-get-any-rights

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/mainstream-media-lies-23-things-that-are-not-what-they-seem-to-be-on-television

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/every-breath-you-take-every-move-you-make-14-new-ways-that-the-government-is-watching-you

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/the-fbi-the-cia-homeland-security-the-federal-reserve-and-potential-employers-are-all-monitoring-you-on-facebook-and-twitter

endoftheamericandream.com/archives/19-signs-that-america-has-become-a-crazy-control-freak-nation-where-almost-everything-is-illegal

www.activistpost.com/2012/05/obsession-with-controlling-speech-is.html

info.publicintelligence.net/Hamby%20HLS%20Forum%20brief%20final.pdf

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=231989.0;topicseen
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 02:13:36 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:18:38 pm »

Those are coffins?  They look more like portapotties! 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: