Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 04:20:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul.  (Read 225 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: May 07, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »

Mitt Romney desperate and in panic, spends a million dollars to stop Ron Paul.

So the media has crowned Mitt Romney the prince of the GOP...but wait...

Ron Paul is picking up delegates left and right, even right from under Romney's nose in his home state of MA.

They have been spending millions to try and stop our delegate strategy but it hasn't been working. The Romney camp tried calling Ron Paul delegates to give them wrong information and locations to the state convention. They are literally paying people ~$25/hour to take us off track and stop us from getting delegates. Why would Mitt Romney worry if he was already the presumed GOP nominee?

Because the Romney campaign knows something a lot of you don't, the delegates won't be bound in the 2012 GOP RNC @ Tampa Bay.

Romney campaign has been colluding with the GOP in pretty much every state so far, getting GOP members to send out robocalls, send e-mails, and organize GOP members to rally behind Romney. Romney even paid to bus random people in from all over Maine and put them up in nice hotels with the stipulation of being a delegate for him and supporting him. Well, bad news him....we took the Maine GOP state Chairman position today and are en route to take the delegates, now Romney is bussing even more people in (like they've already been doing, but not enough) to outnumber the Ron Paul supporters.

News flash Mitt Romney, you can't just throw money at a problem, especially when your problem is Ron Paul and his supporters.

You guys are witnessing history, Ron Paul is going to be the GOP nominee while the MSM and Mitt Romney are going to get embarrassed.

Romney campaign's latest trick today at the Maine State Convention. Creating fake delegate slates to trick people...it ain't workin.

Shenanigans in Nevada state convention as we speak, Ron Paul delegates may come out on top despite more tricks and deception by Romney camp and GOP.

Funny how we're the ones abiding by Roberts Rules of Order yet we're perceived as the ones causing chaos.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread837592/pg1

ROMNEY supporters in Nevada with FAKE delegate credentials passing out FAKE Ron Paul delegate slates
Submitted by 2012R3V0LUT10N on Sat, 05/05/2012 - 15:07
in

Events

This just in

ROMNEY supporters in Nevada with FAKE delegate credentials passing out FAKE Ron Paul delegate slates. The convention is at recess. Hundreds of bussed in Romney GUESTS being allowed to vote on the floor. Chaos ensues!

live feed
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nevadaconvention

Video:
http://youtu.be/26P8nwQXUkE?t=5m24s

Fake slate picture:

These people have got to be ousted from the party FOREVER!

http://www.dailypaul.com/231125/romney-supporters-in-nevada-with-fake-delegate-credentials-passing-out-fake-ron-paul-delegate-slates
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mitt Romney

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 11:19:33 pm »

Volitzer, I'm not spending millions of dollars because I'm in a panic, I'm spending it because I have so much money I don't know what to do with it, gosh darn it! What would you do if you had two hundred and fifty million dollars burning a hole in your pocket?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 12:17:51 pm »

How about helping thos who lost their homes thanks to the FED.

Fund a soup kitchen for a year or so.

Start a business and put Americans to work.

Gee it is ever a wonder why there's so much anti-Globalist sentiment.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 01:59:18 pm »

No, I don't see a lot of anti-Golbalist sentiment.  This is just a part of your fantasy world.

Most educated people recognize that we live in a global economy.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 04:14:39 pm »

No, I don't see a lot of anti-Globalist sentiment.  This is just a part of your fantasy world.

Most educated people recognize that we live in a global economy.

Of course your job probably depends on how much you ki$$ Obama's a$$.

So I guess you pimp for Obama while the Romney-spammer pimps for Romney.

You guys realize once you're discovered it'll be off to a FEMA Camp with you to join the rest of your Globalist co-horts, right  ?

Just giving you guys fair warning to get on the right side of history.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2012, 10:22:20 pm »

Volitzer, there is a profit to be made on those FEMA camps, why do you think there's so gosh darn many of them?  The thing is, we have to make sure they all get privatized! That's the ticket.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 02:21:07 pm »

A cash for citizens program brilliant...

We'll pay mercenaries by how many US citizens they bring into a camp.

The sad thing some out of work Americans would actually do this act of betrayal for the money.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:09:03 pm »

Volitzer, before I am done with you, you will be working at one of those FEMA camps, for me, Mitt Romney.

Speaking of which, have you got your I love Mitt button yet?  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 11:48:53 am »

Volitzer, before I am done with you, you will be working at one of those FEMA camps, for me, Mitt Romney.

Speaking of which, have you got your I love Mitt button yet?  Smiley

Done with me, hell when I am done with you I'll toss you in the toilet and flush !!!!!!!   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2012, 07:42:49 pm »

By golly, is that a nice thing to say to your future commander-in-chief? Get with the program, Mister!
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2012, 07:44:37 pm »

Get with the program or me and my likewise equally rich friends will pin you down and cut your hair!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2012, 12:07:07 pm »

Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: