Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 05:08:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Scientists to drill beneath oceans
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,8063.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Republicans, Get In My ****: Kate Beckinsale Satirizes 'War On Women' With Fun

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Republicans, Get In My ****: Kate Beckinsale Satirizes 'War On Women' With Fun  (Read 312 times)
Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« on: May 06, 2012, 03:42:43 am »

Republicans, Get In My V+agina: Kate Beckinsale Satirizes 'War On Women' With Funny Or Die (VIDEO)

Posted: 05/05/2012 3:58 pm Updated: 05/05/2012 3:58 pm

With the War On Women abreast, both sides of the aisle have accused the other of cynically bringing women's health issues to the forefront of political debate in an election year. But over the last few months, it seems clear that Republicans are choosing this moment to drastically overhaul existing reproductive and female health laws. And Funny Or Die is finally giving voice to the voiceless -- the millions of women who want Republicans to make decisions about their vaginas for them.

Kate Beckinsale, Judy Greer and Andrea Savage are just your typical Republican women who want nothing more than small government in every regard -- except when it comes to their private areas. "Way, way deep, up there in my ****," Greer says.

While most women might find it distressing that legislation has popped up across various states that would restrict affordable birth control and enforce invasive ultrasounds before going through with an abortion, these women find them to be refreshing.

After all, who knows better about reproductive health than a bunch of old white men? "Don't you want someone like your dad in your ****? I do," says Beckinsale.

Funny Or Die proves once again that no argument is more effective than a funny one, even if it includes Kate Beckinsale talking about her dad being in her ****.

http://www.funnyordie.com/kate_beckinsale
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Deanna Witmer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 03:44:41 am »

That is why I would never be a Repub. An adult should be in charge of their own bodies.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 11:35:40 am »

That and they're fronting for a Globalists eugenics agenda when the real truth is discovered.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: