Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:55:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Republican Plan to End All Abortions!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Republican Plan to End All Abortions!  (Read 843 times)
Elmer Jessup

« on: March 01, 2012, 09:12:59 pm »

Let's see if you all can get behind this. First, when a woman gets pregnant, her doctor reports it to a new government agency we Republicans will create called the Medical  Reporting Agency. The pregnancy will be logged into the system, then an electronic bracelet will be placed on that woman's ankle to track her movements for the next nine months. In addition, that woman will be assigned a "Republican Buddy" or "V+aginal Manager" to keep close tabs on her: go with her to her maternity appointments, follow after her in her car when she goes out on "errands" to make certain that there is no funny business going on, and even is present with her at the blessed moment of birth, to celebrate the baby's arrival with the family.

This plan also has the added advantage that it will also create millions of new jobs all over the country and will fix the economy in no time!

Republicans in 2012!  Not only will we fix the economy, will make America moral again, whether it wants to be or not!

Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lars Worthington III

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 10:39:58 pm »

An excellent plan, Elmer, it is a shame that American women were too selfish to vote for Romney. Now there was a man who was willing to make them moral whether they wanted to be or not!
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Skeeter

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2013, 01:35:42 am »

Gosh darn it, I wanted to be one of those v*aginal managers, darn that Obama for winning!
Report Spam   Logged
Rebelitarian

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2013, 09:49:41 am »

Right and while they are doing this they'll be recruiting all kinds of people to work in the FEMA Camps to work for the Globalists putting down dissisents.

No wonder they are on the decline as a political party.

Report Spam   Logged
Lars Worthington III

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2013, 08:30:38 pm »

IF YOU ARE A WOMAN, A REPUBLICAN MAN HAS A RIGHT TO GET IN YOUR PRIVATES, ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!  We Republicans are the moral party and it is our God given right to tell all of you what to do.
Report Spam   Logged

Romney, Palin or Huckabee in 2016
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 08:47:29 pm »

Darn right, Lars, a Republican man has the God-given right to legislate a woman's privates, for her own good.  We are the party of God, the other party is the party of godlessness.
Report Spam   Logged

"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 03:22:24 pm »

Normally you guys are laughable but all it would take is one year living in NYS and a "v-a-g-i-n-a-l_manager" idea really doesn't seem all that bad.   Cool

The billion$ are already being spent on welfare already why not create these types of jobs if American women are going to be as irresponsible as they have been.

This idea may have some merit in the future.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2016, 08:23:36 pm »

Well, Mr. Volitzer, you'll be interested to know I had a secret meeting with members of the Trump Campaign today and they promised to give my plan a chance when they get into the White House. How's that, Mr. Smarty Pants?
Report Spam   Logged

Elmer Jessup

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2016, 08:25:45 pm »

All would-be Republican Buddies or V+aginal Managers, get you applications in to the Trump Campaign. The time to act is now!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: