Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 01:13:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Giant crater may lie under Antarctic ice
http://space.newscientist.com/article/dn9268

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems  (Read 624 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2012, 11:33:26 am »

Upset by these trolls....      Grin

I am laughing cuz their desperation is showing.    Wink

Thanks to me people here are more politically informed than ever.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2012, 12:41:46 pm »

What desperation? They are here to push peoples buttons. Not because they are part of some conspiracy.  Not everyone is out to get you Volitzer. And we're not more informed because of you.  Maybe only to the extent you live in a sad paranoid dream world.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2012, 01:23:34 pm »

Yeah okay when the FEMA Trucks come rolling down the road... that Prison-Planet Patriotism will kick in big time.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2012, 07:26:31 pm »

That is always your response.  Can you think some something original for a change?  Roll Eyes  And even if there's a remote chance that you are right, your going there too.  Or will you run away like a coward?
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2012, 04:42:28 pm »

That is always your response.  Can you think some something original for a change?

It's not my plan it is the Globalists

Roll Eyes  And even if there's a remote chance that you are right, your going there too.  Or will you run away like a coward?

Not a chance.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2012, 06:59:28 pm »

Which are you talking about?  Going to a camp or being a coward and running away?
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 03:56:51 pm »

Which are you talking about?  Going to a camp or being a coward and running away?

Both !!!!!

Fighting kakistocracies is in my blood.

My Grandfather on my mom's side, fought in WW2 against the N*a*z*i*s.

My dad fought Communists in Korea in the Army while my Uncle did the same in the Air Force.

Now I am fighting Globalists in AMERICA !!!!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 02:33:11 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2012, 08:55:20 pm »

And you are also on the side of the brave millionaires and billionaires who want to make this country safe for the upper class again. I salute you, Volitzer!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 06:47:02 pm »

And you are also on the side of the brave millionaires and billionaires who want to make this country safe for the upper class again. I salute you, Volitzer!

The billionaires have left the country.

The millionaires are struggling to keep what is left of the American economy.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 10:08:38 pm »

Volitzer you are the epitome of what is wrong with this country. You are dripping with sympathy for the millionaires and billionaires of this country, while ordinary people are "deadbeats" who need to be "weaned" off Social Security and Medicare.

The rich are not and never will be your friend. Get a clue!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 01:23:25 pm »

quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic=30277.msg243332#msg243332 date=1339556918

Volitzer you are the epitome of what is wrong with this country. You are dripping with sympathy for the millionaires and billionaires of this country,

I am against crony-capitalism while still being pro-regulated capitalism.  Like Obama and Solyndra, believe me I could have revolutionized the aerodynamics industry with all the billions Solyndra got and wasted.

while ordinary people are "deadbeats" who need to be "weaned" off Social Security and Medicare.

Look more middle-class people have lost out on jobs due to Jeff Immelts's outsourcing of jobs under Obama yet you never have anything to say about that despite all the evidence.  Instead of being for the blue-collar middle-class modern globalist-Democrats are making sure everyone will be dependent on government social programs.  What astounds me is the fact that both globalist parties continue to betray their base time and time again and yet like battered women their bases keep coming right on back and voting for them.

The rich are not and never will be your friend. Get a clue!

Neither is the xenocrat puppet they get to run on the Democrat Party and all the other Bilderberg members in the party.  Any real representation comes from the Libertarian and Constitution Parties but the Globalist oligarchy is sure to keep that vote repressed as much as the black-American vote gets repressed.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 08:20:53 pm »

Listen to yourselves, not an ounce of sympathy for the wealthy of this country, only ENVY. This is what is really what is wrong with America: you're all envious of the rich!  America's wealthy are like the Jews were in the Holocaust, persecuted!  Get over yourselves, poor people!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: