Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 05:53:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems  (Read 617 times)
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 11:05:56 pm »

What apology?

Why the one where you called into question a Republican man's right to legislate women's bodies then recanted. I accept your apology.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2012, 08:17:36 am »

Why do you think he works for the government? He'sjust probably someone that likes to push peoples buttons and has too much time on his hands.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2012, 11:56:12 am »

If I was a paid troll, I'd probably have more than 100 posts here, I'd probably have close to 10,000 like a certain someone I know being paid to pimp Ron Paul.

If I was being paid to "pimp" Ron Paul I wouldn't be complaining so much about being unemployed and posting all these real unemployment stats and calling out those who make a living under Obama's/Globalists' crony-capitalism system while telling everyone else to go and get a job.

Like I notice many here don't tell what profession they work in cuz it is either governmental or medical.  The 2 fields that government subsidizes while the rest of the economy tanks.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2012, 08:12:53 pm »

When I become President, I plan to legislate massive new laws to regulate the reproductive systems of women. It's clear they can't be trusted with their own bodies.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2012, 09:15:02 pm »

If I was being paid to "pimp" Ron Paul I wouldn't be complaining so much about being unemployed and posting all these real unemployment stats and calling out those who make a living under Obama's/Globalists' crony-capitalism system while telling everyone else to go and get a job.

You don't know anymore that I am being paid by the "Bilderbergers" than I do that you are unemployed.  Let's consider the evidence, shall we?

90% of your nearly 10,000 posts deal with pimping Ron Paul while I have only 100+ posts, yet have been a member here for four years. 

You're either being paid by the man or have a deep romantic love for the man. Fess up! 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2012, 02:33:52 pm »

I can defend Ron Paul's stance on most issues, you are just a government shill just posting what your commanders tell you to post.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 09:48:40 pm »

Let's get back to the topic, shall we?  Women shouldn't be allowed to control their bodies.  In a Republican household, a woman does what she is told. Let's impart that lesson all across America
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2012, 07:21:44 pm »

Nah let's not feed the trolls.
Report Spam   Logged
Mitt Romney

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2012, 11:00:35 pm »

I pledge, if elected, to be the most anti-woman President in American history. Women will be given a back seat in a Romney administration, we won't have any more of this nonsense about equality.  If you liked the 1950s, vote for me, because I intend to bring them back again.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2012, 04:52:45 pm »

Get off the forum   !!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2012, 05:16:48 pm »

Stop replying to his posts.  Your only fueling his reason for posting.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Mitt Romney

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 12:33:14 am »

I will not get off the forum, I am running for office, for pete's sakes, and I need your vote!
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 06:25:01 am »

Wow! It looks like Volitzer has finally met his match in the spamming contest.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2012, 10:10:14 am »

You know what the funny thing is, Tom?  Volitzer seems to actually be getting upset by these people.  Roll Eyes Hilarious!
Report Spam   Logged

Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2012, 11:50:59 am »

Well, the shoe is certainly on the other foot, isn't it?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: