Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:48:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a Republican Man's Right to Legislate Women's Reproductive Systems  (Read 627 times)
Lawrence Fragg

« on: February 17, 2012, 10:14:22 pm »

Think of it, we, the males, are all close to God, most of us are rich so God naturally loves us, and, we all know that, in  conservative families, the man leads while the woman remains submissive, shuts her mouth and does as she is told.

So, if we want to ban birth control, being good, God-fearing Republican men, we'll go right ahead. We're the ones that make the decisions here, the rest of you women should just follow along and do as we decide.  After all, we wear the pants in the family.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 03:32:10 pm »

Roll Eyes  What a shill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming to check up on us for your Globalist bossess ?

Well you can tell them that the Ron Paul Republican is in and the Bilderberg-Republican is out.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 08:47:33 pm »

Wow! What century do you live in
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 01:00:28 pm »

He's just a shill, who is hired by the government to see just how well informed people are on various forums.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 06:58:39 pm »

how do you know he works for the government? The more plausible option is that he'san ignorant moron.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 07:38:43 pm »

Cuz government stooges always advocate the insane.  I've seen this happen over at Prison-Planet too many times.

I've seen it where they argue for a New World Order, defend the FED's policies, argue for the police state and check points.  The Defense Department has whole buildings whose job it is just to go out and monitor multiple forums just to see the level of education people have about the NWO and their eugenics agenda.

As of late they get only 3 posts on these forums cuz they are outed that quickly anymore.  Notice how none of the so-called "Republican" forum members here ever debate and defend their positions ?

Notice how they all disappear when the Republicans they advocate are shown to have Globalist ties ?

Case and point.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 09:34:29 pm »

"Volitzer," I have 93 high quality posts in this forum, I suggest you read them. Each is more important than any of yours.

As for being a "shill," you should talk. Your presence here seems to basically amount to being a shill for Ron Paul, a man who has been discredited soundly in the Republican primaries.

You are a hack, plain and simple. Go peddle your Ron Paul loving a** in one of the more paranoid forums. This one is for true Republicans!
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 09:39:01 pm »

how do you know he works for the government? The more plausible option is that he'san ignorant moron.

Thank you for your defense of me, Robert, you would make a good Republican.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:37 pm »

Now then, a Republican male is a perfect choice to legislate women's reproductive systems. We all know that a Republican male is more moral, upright and a beacon of manly virtue. We get our walking orders from the Almighty.  Who better to legislate women's bodies than us?
Report Spam   Logged
Leviticus

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2012, 09:48:53 pm »

Woman is a wanton, lustful creature who brought man down from the Garden of Eden!  The Bible states that man is to rule over her and that is why we in the Republican Party insist on ruling over her privates!
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 06:47:15 am »

I wasn't defending you. Not sure where you got that from. People who think and talk like you are what is wrong with this country. If you get your morality from god and the bible I'd try looking for a new source.
Report Spam   Logged

Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 02:13:32 am »

Thanks for clarifying that for us, Robert, I accept your apology.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 07:01:34 am »

What apology?
Report Spam   Logged

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 10:38:03 am »

See Robert he's twisting your arguments.

He's a professional troll, probably works in some CIA building or some military tech center.
Report Spam   Logged
Lawrence Fragg

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 10:08:27 pm »

If I was a paid troll, I'd probably have more than 100 posts here, I'd probably have close to 10,000 like a certain someone I know being paid to pimp Ron Paul.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: