Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 06:34:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Here it is 2012..... The last year of our lives?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here it is 2012..... The last year of our lives?  (Read 360 times)
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« on: February 17, 2012, 06:54:48 am »

Smiley  The questions linger in the air about everything we have been seeing about 2012. From Mayan culture, to Edger Cayce, prophecies of doom have been a popular idea throughout the ages.
However I disagree. I see a misconception.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:03:57 am »

I disagree to that the end is near. People have feared and hoped for the end for some time.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 11:08:39 am »

Just cuz Nibiru will swing around doesn't mean it'll be close enough to do any damage.  Time will tell cuz we sure as hell know NASA won't.    Angry
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 11:44:57 am »

Guys, I sincerely think that 2012 will turn into 2013, then 2014, then 2020... However a gradual process of change is something that has been happening for decades.
 Smiley I romance the idea of a sudden change that will render the powers that be, powerless. Yet I am more prepared to deal with a change that I am accomplishing, collectively with others who see a chance to turn it all around. December 21, of this year for me is a time of truth and it will be more of a discovery in the way it unfolds more then anything.

It's not a popular opinion but it's what I feel is the truth about the rumors.
Report Spam   Logged

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 08:59:27 pm »

People HOPE the end will come cause they don't like their lives and think that's when Jesus will take them away or something like that.

They need to get past that crap.  Make your own life better if you don't like it so much, in other words, do something to give your life some meaning!
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:20:38 am »

It will be amusing to see when it doesn't happen. Your absolutely right. People should live life to its fullest. You only get one chance.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:39 pm »

I'll tell you what will happen, Robert, the same thing that happened in May when they thought the end of the world was going to come then: some people will give away their life savings, sell their houses, then wait on some hill someplace for the world to end.

Or, in Volitzer's case, probably have a bomb shelter staked out someplace, with lots of ammo!

They don't even know what, if anything lays beyond death, they are just so freaking ready for their lives to be over with they grab onto whatever they can.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 07:37:41 am »

Plus the fear of death and the promise of a new one is a very appealing to the sheep.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: