Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:02:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Were seafarers living here 16,000 years ago?
http://www.canada.com/victoriatimescolonist/news/story.html?id=34805893-6a53-46f5-a864-a96d53991051&k=39922

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

The ending will suprise YOU.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The ending will suprise YOU.  (Read 102 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: January 11, 2012, 07:07:15 pm »

The ending will suprise YOU.

I was born in one country, raised in another.
 My father was born in another country. I was not his only child.  He fathered several children with numerous women. I became very
 close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.   My mother died at an early age from cancer. Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father not my mother.  Later in life, questions arose over my real name. My birth records were sketchy. No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.    I grew up practicing one
 faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.  I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them. That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.  I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.  I became active in local politics in my 30's then, with help behind the scenes,   I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for
 national
 office in my 40's.  They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything.    I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me, as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks. I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances. This bolstered my ego.  At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...   I was very critical of my country in the last war, and seized every opportunity to bash my country. But what launched my rise to
 national prominence were my views on the country's economy.  I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free .  I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks and corporations .  I decided to start making citizens hate them and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.  I called mine "A People's Campaign." That sounded good to all people.  I was the surprise candidate
 because I emerged from
 outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support. I knew that, if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world..  So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities".  My true views were not widely known and I kept them unknown, until after I became my
 nation's leader.  I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.  Then I became the most powerful man in the world.  And then the world learned the truth.  Who am I ?
    ...............   ADOLPH HITLER
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:35:14 pm »

It didn't surprise me, only paranoid people like yourself keep making the Obama/Hitler comparisons.  According to Ron Paul, he wouldn't have even fought Hitler, so maybe you should peddle that crap back to him.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2012, 05:01:58 am »

The Ron Paul supporters are getting more desperate with each week that passes.  It's really sad.  They will need to go into therapy after the election.

Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 06:53:01 am »

Obama is nothing like Hitler. Is he commiting genocide? No! Has he started a eugenics program and proclaimed African Americans the "Master Race"? No.!
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 04:36:15 pm »

Poor gulliberals too stupid to see history repeating itself.

Obama is just a puppet who allows the Globalist eugenics programs to go on in Africa.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:06:07 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 06:16:40 pm »

Prove it?
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 12:40:36 am »

Poor gulliberals too stu[id to see history repeating itself.

Obama is just a puppet who allows the Globalist eugenics programs to go on in Africa.

What do you care about what goes on in Africa for?  The only time you ever bring it up is to bash Obama.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2012, 10:07:18 am »

Cuz being anti-eugenics and being anti-racist goes hand in hand.

If you gulliberals knew anything about history you'd understand that.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: