Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:21:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: USA showered by a watery comet ~11,000 years ago, ending the Golden Age of man in America
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20050926/mammoth_02.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Paul Urges Supporters To Donate In Immediate ‘South Carolina Money Bomb’

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Paul Urges Supporters To Donate In Immediate ‘South Carolina Money Bomb’  (Read 57 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: January 11, 2012, 06:13:20 pm »

Paul Urges Supporters To Donate In Immediate ‘South Carolina Money Bomb’

“Every dollar is absolutely critical”

Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
January 11, 2012

On the back of his powerful second place win in New Hampshire, Ron Paul has urged his supporters to switch to a higher gear in order that the campaign can continue the momentum into South Carolina where the next primary takes place in ten days’ time.

In an urgent email shot, Paul told supporters “I’m going to try my best to spend a few hours relishing this great finish. But the truth is, I’m already thinking about South Carolina, Florida, and beyond.”

Adding that he was in the race for the long haul and was ready to fight, Paul noted that more funds for campaigning in South Carolina were needed immediately.

“I’m headed there tomorrow to begin a feverish round of campaigning. But I need to be able to pay for it all.” Paul stated.

“Unlike my opponents, I don’t have Wall Street banksters lining up to write fat checks to my campaign. I’m grateful I’ve been able to count on the generosity of good folks like you.” the email continued.

Paul urged supporters to begin donating immediately to a ‘South Carolina Money Bomb’, with the culmination of the fundraising effort set for this Saturday, January 14.

“My staff is already busy implementing an ambitious plan for South Carolina, including hard-hitting voter mail and TV ads.” Paul wrote.

“…your support has never been more important. Every dollar you can give is absolutely critical. So please be as generous as you can!” Paul added.

In a separate statement, Paul Campaign Manager John Tate echoed the Congressman’s appeal.

“Dedicated staff and volunteers in South Carolina have been working around the clock for victory, but they’ll need all the reinforcement we can give them in these final days before voters head to the polls.” Tate commented.

Ron Paul is currently polling fourth in South Carolina with around 12 percent. Both Gingrich and Santorum are marginally ahead with around 18 percent. Romney is leading at 37 percent. Paul needs to eat into his rivals’ numbers in order to secure a top three finish and continue the momentum from Iowa and New Hampshire.

There is no doubt that Paul will see his numbers improve in the Palmetto State on the back of such a strong finish in New Hampshire, but the campaign needs the funding to enable Paul to break through that barrier over the next week.

We urge our readers to pledge as much as they can afford to Paul’s emergency money bomb. Click here to donate to the Money Bomb now.

With the campaigns of Gingrich, Santorum, Huntsman and Perry all failing to significantly challenge Romney over the opening two states, Paul also urged the rest of the Republican field to drop out of the race and unite behind him in order to defeat Mitt Romney.

“After my incredibly strong showing tonight in New Hampshire, it’s clear I’m the one Republican candidate with the resources, volunteers, and organization to take on and DEFEAT both Mitt Romney and Barack Obama.” Paul wrote, adding that it was now a two man race meaning “there is only one true conservative choice.”

Campaign chair Jesse Benton followed up with a statement, noting “We urge Ron Paul’s opponents who have been unsuccessfully trying to be the conservative alternative to Mitt Romney to unite by getting out of the race and uniting behind Paul’s candidacy,”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/paul-urges-supporters-to-donate-in-immediate-south-carolina-money-bomb.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 09:45:31 pm »

Sure donate, waste your money!  Ron Paul has already admitted he's not going to win:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2081584/Presidential-frontrunner-Ron-Paul-admits-I-dont-White-House.html
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 04:53:39 pm »

His competition is laughable and globalist.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: