Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 10:29:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Anunnaki

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anunnaki  (Read 7176 times)
Sumai4444

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2011, 03:55:34 pm »

@Majestic 12
 Very awesome thankyou! Though about half the pictures have been proven to be fake, the other half are quite real, and beautiful to see all over again Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
Demon Queen
Superhero Member

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2011, 12:38:34 am »

Hi DemonQueen,
  I agree as far as Plato is concerned the Anunnaki have nothing to do with the Atlantis society described UNLESS it was a modernization tale of an older story cause everyone KNOWS the Romans NEVER borrowed or adapted the myths of the world as their own. Wink
  With that said I suggest two things, either there was more than one Atlantis over time, or, it's the idea of the ancient planet Tiamat, becoming too powerful, in her culture and ways, possibly even being the demise of other planets, or alternate dimensional versions, etc., and trying to literally translate the Babylonian Marduk saga, and using my own Anunnaki theories to fuel this, Marduk used a great weapon and artificial star (Niburu?), probably nuclear in design,(The texts also speak of ten weapons, and ideas are about that they were weather type weaponry, used to kill populations en masse) exploded Tiamat after saving those he deemed to be on his side, and took part of her to make an atmosphere, and the other half to make the remnants of earth as we know it. And so the great "Atlantis" sank, and became the basis of all culture and society after this. Pretty radical i am sure, I found some fiction, or tranced out "past life" or what not somewhere. not sure of the source, but i will share it here if I ever find it.

I've always had a problem linking all the mythologies of all these other cultures with  Atlantis. I do think that there were alien races that came to earth in ancient times and influenced ancient cultures, but were they all Atlantis?  I don't think so.  Plato describes a Bronze Age culture, not a high tech one. Some of the ancient Indian  texts are clearly talking about high tech from another world. There were probably many other cultures here that we will never know about.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: