Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:22:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Cold Spots, Shadow & Paralysis

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cold Spots, Shadow & Paralysis  (Read 53 times)
Kendall Conway
Superhero Member

« on: December 13, 2011, 07:31:24 pm »

Cold Spots, Shadow & Paralysis
Previous haunting: Dad Crawling Through The Wwindow Next haunting: Waking Up To The Lock
By SoliK
(13 stories) (44 posts) (the author is a middle age adult)
Date: 2011-01-05
State: Wisconsin
Paranormal Category: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis

I just got back home from a trip to Wisconsin to see my family. My mom still lives in the house I grew up in. As I mentioned in my previous post my sister and I did the dumb mistake of doing a séance in our basement when I was kid which freaked us out. I still think my basement is creepy. For the most part nothing out of the ordinary happened except for the last few days I was there.

First of all, I kind of freaked myself out by watching some episodes of The Haunted on Animal Planet-I don't have cable at home so I take advantage of my mom's. Later in the day, I was on the computer when I heard a little bell ring. I looked around everywhere but could not find where it was coming from. My mom's house was also unusually cold and the thermostat went up and down a lot.

A day or so later I took a nap because I wasn't feeling well. As I was sleeping I felt something hit me on the chest-almost like when a cat jumps up on you and then I couldn't move. I forced myself to wake up and looked around the room but nothing was there. I have no idea what it was but it's not the first time I've felt something like that in that house. It happened to me when I was younger. My aunt told me that once in a while she thinks she sees someone pass by in the hallway when she is her room and by herself in the house. I continue to feel really cold in my mom's house.

The day before I left I went to visit a friend and hung out to watch the Packer game. Her boyfriend, who is bipolar and on heavy meds was there too and just gave out a really bad vibe. Suddenly her house got really bone chilling cold. She even wondered what was going on and added that it has never felt that cold in her house. I then looked up and saw a shadow fly by down her hallway and past the bathroom. I knew it wasn't any of us because we were all sitting watching the game and it also looked more like a cloud of smoke floating really fast into her bedroom. Then the house got warm again. I said something like what was that? And she said what? But she didn't see the shadow. Her boyfriend was too out of it to even notice anything. She's never mentioned that her house might be haunted but I know she's had some major flooding issues with her home and also there's been a lot of negative energy because of her boyfriend's condition.

Now that I'm back home I feel fine... I don't know if any of this was paranormal activity and although not really frightening I thought I'd share here.

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=11000
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: