Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:58:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ron Paul Supporter VS Obama Supporter

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Paul Supporter VS Obama Supporter  (Read 177 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: December 08, 2011, 11:56:39 am »

Ron Paul Supporter VS Obama Supporter

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 04:14:56 pm »

The main difference between Obama supporters and Paul supporters:

The Ron Paul supporter is easily swayed by conspiracy theories and has been suckered into believing that less government doesn't just help the rich, it helps him, too!

The Obama supporter believes, if he actually has to pay taxes, that money, and government policies, should go to helping ordinary people, and not the rich!

So, there you go, if you believe that we didn't land on the moon, that Obama is from Kenya, and that we shouldn't have to pay taxes, hey, vote for Ron Paul.

If you believe that government has a MORAL OBLIGATION to help ordinary people, not just the rich, vote for Obama! And give him a Democratic Congress again, too, so he can actually get stuff passed that will help you!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:22:53 pm »

Ron Paul believes it is the government's responsibility to provide the citizens with sound money.

Has anything Obama has done say the same ?

With unemployment at 45% who is Obama helping other than his crony-buddies at Solyndra and other sham companies ?

Look around you is count just how many people are better off under Obama.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 01:53:48 pm »

I'm better off under Obama, and I think most of us here could say the same thing.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 03:08:31 pm »

12-18 months of unemployment before finding part-time work.

42% unemployment in America.

Ah yes we are living in Obamatopia.

This is funny considering you and Krista never tell us what jobs you are in ?  If you guys have jobs at all.  Yet you claim to be doing so well under Obama.    Roll Eyes

If Chuck Baldwin were elected, the FED would be history and the economy would be in its 4th year of recovery.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 12:44:03 am »

Why should we have to tell you where we work? What the heck does that have to do with anything? Just the fact that we support Obama (like 50% of the American people do) should let you know we think he's doing pretty good. I guess you should also guess that we're not employed cause if we were, we'd be like you: bitter!

Take any job!  Go to a temp agency!  Move!  That's what I would do if I were you.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 12:45:10 am »

One more difference between Obama supporters: our guy is going to win while your guy isn't, again!
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2012, 05:38:05 am »

Here's a reality check, Vol.  It's from an AP news item dated Apr 13, 2012:

"Job growth in January and February was some of the strongest since the Great Recession, and the unemployment rate has fallen to 8.2 percent, the lowest since January 2009."

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20120413/D9U499MG0.html

Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2012, 01:24:31 am »

The funny thing, Tom is that Volitzer really doesn't care about job growth. Ron Paul has even admitted his policies will cause economic pain.

People support Ron Paul for two reasons: he wants to legalize dope and her*oin!
And that's it. He corners the stoner vote.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 01:26:31 am by Krista Davenport » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2012, 03:32:07 pm »

Why should we have to tell you where we work? What the heck does that have to do with anything? Just the fact that we support Obama (like 50% of the American people do) should let you know we think he's doing pretty good. I guess you should also guess that we're not employed cause if we were, we'd be like you: bitter!

Take any job!  Go to a temp agency!  Move!  That's what I would do if I were you.

Simple cuz those in government or in the medical fields are clueless as to what is going on on average.

You and Tom are probably working for the TSA which is why you won't tell anyone where you are working here.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 04:15:08 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2012, 04:21:08 pm »

[quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic=

The funny thing, Tom is that Volitzer really doesn't care about job growth. Ron Paul has even admitted his policies will cause economic pain.

Yeah pain to the lazy shmucks on inter-generational-welfare it will cause a lot of pain.   Wink

If you understood anything economics, a recovery will cause short term pain.  However it is no more worse than the pain and fatigue one feels after working a garden.  In due time you reap what you sow.  However in the land of gulliberals where everything is subsidized and the only thing that is subjected to market forces are the drugs they sell on the side while receiving their food stamps and welfare, then yes that lifestyle will come to an end and their will be a lot of pain.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 11:58:14 am by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2012, 12:49:59 pm »

Yeah pain to the lazy shmucks on inter-generational-welfare it will cause a lot of pain.

It wouldn't hit the bankers, it would hit everyday people like you and me, and the Ron Pal policies wouldn't cause short term pain, try a new Great Depression!

If you understood anything economics, a recovery will cause short term pain.

Then what are you complaining about? We had some short tern pain under Bush and are now coming out of it under Obama!

You and Tom are probably working for the TSA which is why you won't tell anyone where you are working here.

That's a good one! No, I have better things to do with my time than groping people, that sounds like the perfect job for you!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 10:54:05 am »

Funny how you never mentioned the drug selling capitalists receiving food-stamps and welfare.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: