Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 01:27:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Tot

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 Signs That The Culture Of Government Dependence Has Gotten Completely And Tot  (Read 143 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: December 14, 2011, 01:39:56 pm »

author=Krista Davenport link=topic=29805.msg239826#msg239826

Dude, there is no difference, get over yourself.

There are conservo-libertarians and progressive-libertarians, www.politicalcompass.org/ , the Libertarian Party tends to lean conservo-libertarian while I tend to be progressive-libertarian.

There's ghettos in every major city, like you even care about them!  You are constantly bashing welfare recipients for being lazy, drug dealers, etc. and wanting to take their public assistance away.  I am not for doing that, I am all for helping out the poor, you aren't!  Who are you to lecture me on that?

Do you even live near a ghetto out there in the mid-west ?  Seiously ?

Funny, I don't know any!  Guess it doesn't happen enough to be concerned about:  as if government money from having a kid could ever pay all your bill anyway.

Right the mid-west represents ALL of America,  Roll Eyes  the truth is many of the big cities in many of the coastal states have many gold-digging type of women who think they are entitled to everything.  These are the types of women who get pregnant just to get on the government dole.  I wish all American women had a mid-western woman's work ethic.  It just isn't the case. 

The only bailout Obama ever did was the auto industry, which paid it back with interest.

What was the STIMULUS, QE1, QE2, and QE3 ?

How about national health care, voting rights, extending unemployment benefits, lowering taxes for the middle class and drawing down the troops from overseas, all positions that JFK would have supported!!

Where has Obama drawn down any troops ?  Iraq is kicking America out, this was of no skill on Obama's part.  We are still in Afghanistan.

Again, Jeff Immelt (GE CEO) did NOT outsource jobs to another country, the article you cited that made that erroneous claim was quoted in error and later retracted (see my posts under the forum 'the History of Labor').  Of course, you ignored them because they went against your constant 'Obama is bad because he's black' narrative.

This was Sherrod Brown, a Democrat in the House of Representatives, who brought this to light.

http://www.whiteoutpress.com/articles/wach/jobs-czar-sends-american-jobs-to-china571/

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/ge-ceo-jeffrey-immelt-the-head-of-obamas-jobs-council-is-moving-jobs-and-economic-infrastructure-to-china-at-a-blistering-pace

but no despite the FACTS it's all one big racist conspiracy.

Will you give it a rest already ? 
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: