Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 03:43:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ron Paul’s Loyal Supporters Are Getting Ready To Shock The World In Iowa

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Paul’s Loyal Supporters Are Getting Ready To Shock The World In Iowa  (Read 177 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: December 07, 2011, 05:29:05 pm »

Ron Paul’s Loyal Supporters Are Getting Ready To Shock The World In Iowa

Michael Brendan Dougherty
Business Insider
Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ron Paul’s supporters in Iowa are very loyal and very excited. And they are poised to make Paul the winner of the Iowa Caucuses next month.

This isn’t the script the media has been writing for this campaign. Instead, “Tea Party Queen” Michelle Bachman, who beat Paul by just a few score votes at the Ames Straw poll earlier this year, was supposed to win this state – and confirm that the GOP has gone bonkers.

Bachmann is polling in the low single digits now. Since Ames, Ron Paul has put in the most time in Iowa, he is running the best ads, making the sharpest criticisms of his rivals, and putting together the best organization.

In Iowa he polls behind only Newt Gingrich, the latest flavor of the week. But Gingrich commands little in the way of organization, money, or loyalty with voters.

This is no longer a political novelty act. It’s not a seminar on the Constitution disguised as a campaign. This is the emergence of a populist-libertarian force that is growing into an organized movement in American politics.

And if Paul shocks the establishment in Iowa, January 3rd 2012 will be recorded in history as this movement’s coming out party.

At the Washington Examiner Conn Carrol points out that all the polling shows that even though 66 percent of Iowa Caucus-goers could change their mind before January, Ron Paul’s supporters are the most devoted of any candidate’s in this contest.

“The people who like Ron Paul are intensely loyal and they will turn out [on caucus day] no matter what,” said Jeff Stein, a political analyst and Iowa caucus historian tells The Washington Examiner. “I don’t think there is that kind of loyalty for any other candidate in the field.”

And why wouldn’t they be loyal? Ron Paul is offering something distinctive in this race – a return to a non-interventionist foreign policy, sound money, and Constitutional principles. And he has the ability to expand his support beyond his loyal fans, Iowa Republicans rate him the “most honest and trustworthy” among all candidates. It’s his consistency, even when he is at odds with the average Republican voter, that has impressed Texas voters for years.

Even if Paul fails to win the nomination, his campaign ,like Goldwater’s in 1964, can help leading libertarians identify their supporters and build long-term political institutions that can draw on their fund-raising power and activist energy for decades.

And this movement may have already have its next champion, in Ron’s son, Rand Paul.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ron-pauls-loyal-supporters-are-getting-ready-to-shock-the-world-in-iowa.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 11:15:06 pm »

Seriously, who cares if he wins Iowa?  You do know that the winner of Iowa never wins the nomination, right?  Huckabee won it last time, did he get to be President?  How about Pat Buchanan?  How about Pat Robetson?  All winners of Iowa and 0 presidencies among them. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 06:20:20 am »

Do you get the feeling that Vol and his prison buddies are grasping at straws?
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 10:20:17 am »

No this time America is going to get right with Ron Paul what they should have done with Chuck Baldwin back in 2008.

Trillions go to the military while every job gets 50-100 applicants on average cuz there's little money anywhere else.

Yeah Obamanomics worked out real well.

He should worry which country he'll flee to post America collapse.  Maybe Indonesia... ?
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 04:40:34 pm »

They DID get right with Ron Paul, they didn't vote for him, did they?  That's about as right with him as I can think and all he deserves.

By the way, under "Obamanomics," we have had twenty straight months of job growth. The reason why people don't feel it is because we lost EIGHT MILLION JOBS UNDER BUSH.  It takes time to make that up.

And, despite NO HELP from the Republicans, who haven't put forward a single jobs bill, the unemployment rate has now fallen to 8.6% from the 10% we had at the close of Bush's term. It's slow, but it is progress.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 05:13:15 pm »

We are at 22-45% unemployment not using the government's cooked numbers.

If there is job growth it is in healthcare and government jobs.  Nothing that will add to exports or strengthen the US Dollar.

Even Obama is admitting his policies are failing.

Obama Admits to Congress His Policies Failed - The Economy Stalled

Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 10:19:42 pm »

More crap from the king of crapola!

Even the most vehement Obama bashers have said that the unemployment rate is at 16% at worst, including people no longer looking for a job! 45%?  That would be nearly half the country!

Manufacturing and exports are up in all the jobs reports I have seen this year, but you can blame the Republicans that the economy isn't better! They haven't put forward a single jobs bill since they took control of Congress and are actively working against people getting jobs so they can try and make him fail.

Republican policies are a joke, they only help the rich, and the fact that you are putting out their propaganda as fact means that you are just doing the bidding of the rich, no different than any other Republican w*hore in Congress.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 01:00:51 pm »

Wow you truly are Obama's 'Eva Braun' aren't you ?

Black Americans are abandoning Obama, and those who vote Democrat are backing away from Obama.

I feel bad that you are so emotionally invested in Obama that you can't see the impending fall of America.

I mean you'll be auditioning to be the new Obama girl while your town gets round up and placed into the FEMA Camps.

This is sad indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 11:04:10 pm »

Wow you truly are Obama's 'Eva Braun' aren't you ?

Nice talk coming from someone who is Ron Paul's b*itch. You just dripping with love for that old guy, I have never seen someone so in love with a politician.

By the way, since you brought up Hitler, by all means describe why you compare Obama with Hitler. Hitler killed tens of millions of people in WWII and wiped out six million Jews. What in your warped fantasy world has Obama done anything to compare with that?  By all means, explain that to us.

Black Americans are abandoning Obama, and those who vote Democrat are backing away from Obama.

Gee, last polls I saw had 85% to 90% of blacks supporting him, so your info is a bit off.

I feel bad that you are so emotionally invested in Obama that you can't see the impending fall of America.

Oh, it's falling alright. Mostly because too many Republicans like Ron Paul support the rich over ordinary people.  Good thing we only have about a year left to listen to that pompous windbag before he can retire with all his riches.

This is sad indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is sad, that people as paranoid as you still get to vote!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 01:09:11 pm »

quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic=29803.msg239822#msg239822 date=1323839050

By the way, since you brought up Hitler, by all means describe why you compare Obama with Hitler. Hitler killed tens of millions of people in WWII and wiped out six million Jews. What in your warped fantasy world has Obama done anything to compare with that?  By all means, explain that to us.

How many people have died in Iraq and Afghanistan, you know those 2 wars he campaigned to stop ?  How many people in Yemen and Libya have died as a result of a result of Obama's UN dealings.  The point is he has none nothing to stop any of these un-Constitutional wars so that makes him just as guilty as Hitler.

Gee, last polls I saw had 85% to 90% of blacks supporting him, so your info is a bit off.

Do they even know what is going on ?  Have they seen the Obama Deception ?   I question the education of black-American Obama supporters.  

Oh, it's falling alright. Mostly because too many Republicans like Ron Paul support the rich over ordinary people.  Good thing we only have about a year left to listen to that pompous windbag before he can retire with all his riches.

Or until he becomes President and then that way bankers won't be living the high life while the rest of America goes into a Depression.  If Obama stays President the 50 states will break up and civil war will be immenent.

Typical left-winger, if someone doesn't agree with you revoke every opinion right.  How are you different from right-wingers in this area ??
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 10:38:39 pm »

How many people have died in Iraq and Afghanistan, you know those 2 wars he campaigned to stop ?  How many people in Yemen and Libya have died as a result of a result of Obama's UN dealings.  The point is he has none nothing to stop any of these un-Constitutional wars so that makes him just as guilty as Hitler.

I know that most of the deaths occurred in Iraq when Bush was in power and all the troops will be out by the end of the year. So, the Iraq War has stopped. Casualties went up briefly in Afghanistan but they are going down now, as we are leaving there as well.

You really are a piece of work!  If you and that pacifist Ron Paul had their way, we would have had two more losses on the books in terms of wars, and all the guys that HAD died over there would have died for nothing.

As for Yemen and Libya, and Pakistan, too, for that matter, the people targeted were terrorists.  Guess you think they should have survived, too! 

Obama is Hitler, huh?  Well, I guess that makes Ron Paul, Neville Chamberlin.

If you guys had your way on foreign policy, Americans would still be kidnapped, bombed and walked on all over the world. And terrorist acts in the country would happen on a daily basis. You are a complete pacifist.

Do they even know what is going on ?  Have they seen the Obama Deception ?   I question the education of black-American Obama supporters. 

Now you are ripping on blacks because they still support him?  Gee, maybe they just aren't as gullible to Obama conspiracy theories like you seem to be. Hey, maybe they are all Kenyans!   Cheesy

Or until he becomes President and then that way bankers won't be living the high life while the rest of America goes into a Depression.  If Obama stays President the 50 states will break up and civil war will be immenent.

He's already President and Texas is the only state that threatened to secede.  I say, let them!  As for Ron Paul attacking the bankers, right!  He can't constitutionally do any of the things he has promised you and all his policies only help the bankers. They sure don't help you when he wants to end your Social Security, Medicare and Unemployment benefits.

Typical left-winger, if someone doesn't agree with you revoke every opinion right.  How are you different from right-wingers in this area ??

I was being facetious, they actually have laws on the books to try and limit the participation of people like me.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2012, 01:36:57 am »

Well, he came in third.  I don't know about anyone else but I sure don't find that shocking.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: