Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:11:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: 'Europe's oldest city' found in Cadiz
http://mathaba.net/rss/?x=566660

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Filling in the gaps in the slave trade

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Filling in the gaps in the slave trade  (Read 509 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: January 20, 2012, 11:58:51 am »

First off, you're not fit to talk about MLK.  You support a bigot who didn't even support honoring the man.

Okay I disagree with Ron Paul on this one.  We should honor history's greatest men.  I remember back in the 2nd grade we used to have Washington's Birthday and  Lincoln's Birth day.  I hate the fact that it has just been narrowed down to just President's Day.

Second, support the Republican Party, for what?  Hasn't been a good Republican since Lincoln.

I DO NOT support the Republican Party.   You see the TEA, Constitution, Libertarian Party & Ron Paul thread ?  They started that because of all the posting I have done here regarding Ron Paul and the Constitution Party.

The Republican Party you support is a group of bigots and crazies who do the bidding of the rich corporations. You can take them and screw them as far as I'm concerned, you and that racist bigot, Ron Paul.

I DO NOT SUPPORT THE REPUBLICAN PARTY.   I AM A CONSTITUTION-PARTY SUPPORTER !!!!

Ron Paul is actually trying to end banker based debt slavery.  Obama hasn't.   Ron Paul is actually taking up the JFK mantle much to the dismay of Democrats.  Plantation slavery has been ended since the passage of the 13th Amendment.  You are a smart guy, and other black-Americans are waking up to Obama.  

Ron Paul-- What Some Black People Think [VIDEO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5IPmbPS8dM&feature=colike

The American Dream Film-Full Length  

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: