Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 05:33:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Russian News Anchor Gives The Middle Finger During A Report On Obama

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Russian News Anchor Gives The Middle Finger During A Report On Obama  (Read 423 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 01:52:53 pm »

You hate black people, Volitzer, just your obsession with the Obama "birther" business is enough to tell people that.

Right being anti-xenoxracy even tho it destroys nations has nothing to do with it.   Roll Eyes

What THIS thread makes clears is just how much you hate black people!  To take the side of the Russians, of all people over Obama!!  I couldn't stand George Bush, but I sure wouldn't side with the Russians over him, you would!

No where did I say I am a big fan of Russia's current Kleptocracy.  However they and I share a mutual hatred of Globalists.

So when you watch Star Wars do you think the rebels are just being anti-ageist, anti-freak, or fighting tyranny ?  Seriously you can't be this thick ?
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 04:56:18 pm »

No where did I say I am a big fan of Russia's current Kleptocracy.  However they and I share a mutual hatred of Globalists.

Dude, that's where you're wrong, the Russians don't hate globalists, they ARE globalists!  They are the original globalists. Why do you think we fought the Cold War? I do agree with a point one of your articles said the other day where it mentioned the 'War on Terror' was a cheap replacement for the Cold War, but that only makes the threat the Russians posed more real. And you're siding with them!

So when you watch Star Wars do you think the rebels are just being anti-ageist, anti-freak, or fighting tyranny ?  Seriously you can't be this thick ?

I'd say that if the Republicans were in power, sure, I'd worry about it!  But not with most Democrats. Demcorats stand for 'Democracy.' They want people to vote! They aren't like the Repugs who are trying to pass voter ID laws all over the country and fine people for protesting. Republicans are doing that. There IS a difference between the two parties.  Democrats stand for unions, the middle class and poor people while Republicans just stand for the 1%.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 03:15:20 pm »

quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic=29694.msg239286#msg239286 date=1322952978

Dude, that's where you're wrong, the Russians don't hate globalists, they ARE globalists!  They are the original globalists. Why do you think we fought the Cold War? I do agree with a point one of your articles said the other day where it mentioned the 'War on Terror' was a cheap replacement for the Cold War, but that only makes the threat the Russians posed more real. And you're siding with them!

The IMF and Euro-bankers authored the whole Communism/Capitalism cold war.

I'd say that if the Republicans were in power, sure, I'd worry about it!  But not with most Democrats. Demcorats stand for 'Democracy.' They want people to vote! They aren't like the Repugs who are trying to pass voter ID laws all over the country and fine people for protesting. Republicans are doing that. There IS a difference between the two parties.  Democrats stand for unions, the middle class and poor people while Republicans just stand for the 1%.

What has Democrats done for the middle-class and unions since Bill Clinton... nothing !!!!
We've lost hundreds of millions of jobs and all the Democrats do is make empty promises, yet liberals and Democrats keep believing that their party is still repersenting them.   Both parties are corrupted by Globalists.  Living in denial about it with not keep you out of the FEMA Camps.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 03:15:57 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 11:29:16 pm »

What has Democrats done for the middle-class and unions since Bill Clinton... nothing !!!!

I'd say that passing middle class tax cuts, putting in the payroll tax holiday, passing national health insurance for EVERY American, increasing the minimum wage, passing the Lily Ledbetter Act (equal pay for women), extending unemployment benefits, introducing Card Check for unions is a pretty good list for the last ten years, especially since Bush was in charge for most of them.

But that's not the point, is it?

The point is, what have the Constitution Party or the Libertarian Parties (for that matter, the Republicans) EVER done for working people?

NOTHING, that's what! And all the things they PROMISE to do are only going to help RICH PEOPLE.  So, once again consider yourself the sap of all saps, Volitzer. You're yet another stooge doing the bidding of the rich, as you'll see if big business whores like Alex Jones ever get their way.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2011, 06:05:55 pm »

After Obama got elected and he brought about his "STIMULUS"... how many Americans in the long term did he ever help out...  answer NONE !!!

Chuck Baldwin ran on Ron Paul's End the FED campaign and would have helped Americans dramatically, no where has Obama ever addressed the FED issue.  All he is is a yes man to what-ever Bernanke and the Bilderbergs tell him to do.  That's real leadership... NOT !!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 04:53:40 pm »

After Obama got elected and he brought about his "STIMULUS"... how many Americans in the long term did he ever help out...  answer NONE !!!

It saved or created three million jobs.  We have had this discussion before.  Why do you think there are so many layoffs now in local government?  Because the stimulus should have been BIGGER.  Once it ran out, Republican governors like Rick Scott began laying people off.  Out unemployment rate would probably be down to 7% or even 6% if it wasn't for Repugs like Scott, Snyder, Walker and Kasich in charge.

By the way, you can't just end the Fed, it takes an act of Congress. The President can't even fire Bernanke even if he wanted, too. Ron Paul makes a lot of empty promises he can't keep.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 05:20:40 pm »

When Ron Paul is President I am sure that an END the FED Bill HR-2755 will gain a new life and will get passed into law.

If any politician wants to have a job themselves after 2012 they had better be on the side of right or they will join the rest of the Globalists and bankers in exile.

BTW Expanding government doesn't build an economy, you need taxes to run government.  You get taxes by creating jobs.  Obama is putting the sled at the bottom of the hill and then wonders why it won't go anywhere.

Remember the saying, when government expands, liberties contract.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 09:57:21 pm »

Expanding government DOES create jobs!  Even if they are only government jobs. Raising taxes can also create jobs, too! During the Clinton Administration, the taxes were higher for the rich, which convinced them to invest the money back into their businesses as opposed to taking a higher salary. The next effect was we got more jobs: 20 million during the Clinton years, which was WAYYYY more than Reagan or Bush 1.

During Bush  Jr.'s reign, the tax laws were changed which allowed CEOs to draw more money from their companies and the outsourcing laws were also loosened, allowing them to move more of those jobs to China. So, you can blame a change in the tax law as well as a change in the laws regulating financial markets that caused the economic downturn in 2008.

It can all be traced back to Reagan, and it continued on through W, for the most part, the work of Republican Presidents.

Oh, and no way would Ron Paul's 'end the Fed' bill will pass. Even if it did, it would only create chaos, not jobs.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 02:33:01 pm »

After Clinton, the Globalists were in full fledge implosion mode of America.

2000-2011 is already known as the LOST DECADE thanks to both Bush-41 and Obama and all the Globalists that helped them.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 11:40:59 pm »

Once again,

During Bush  Jr.'s reign, the tax laws were changed which allowed CEOs to draw more money from their companies and the outsourcing laws were also loosened, allowing them to move more of those jobs to China. So, you can blame a change in the tax law as well as a change in the laws regulating financial markets that caused the economic downturn in 2008.

As for Obama, he has tried to change that, but has met with resistance from all the bank lobbyists who have been trying to stop him. You want a more equitable Congress?  Get him a more Progressive Congress!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2011, 05:25:06 pm »

Come on Obama is a banker puppet, he's already signing the NDAA and killing the Bill of Rights, yet no concern by gulliberals about this.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:45 pm »

Come on yourself, you are supporting a guy who stands for no regulation on anything (Ron Paul) and you come down on Obama cause he hasn't done enough to reign in the bankers?  Keep your story straight.

As for killing the Bill of Rights, where was your concern when Bush started out with the Patriot Act.  A little late to be concerned now, isn't it? Nope!  Cause with you, it is all about bashing Obama.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: