Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:18:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Has the Location of the Center City of Atlantis Been Identified?
http://www.mysterious-america.net/hasatlantisbeenf.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 7140 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: August 22, 2007, 03:56:03 pm »

FROM AUSTRALIA

VIRGO SOLAR FESTIVAL AND ECLIPSES 2007

28 AUG 2007

By Malvin Artley

Greetings Friends,

I have a picture that hangs on the wall in my lounge room entitled “Spirit Dancer”. It is a painting by an Australian aboriginal that shows a female form, lost in the ecstasy of dance, her hair wild and disheveled, alone yet blissfully at one with all in the world in which she lives—the realm of the Sky Dancers (Spirit world). During the last full moon period we had a bit of rain here in Adelaide, much welcomed and sorely-needed moisture from the heavens, nectar for a land parched by drought and for spirits weighed down with concern for the land. One night after that rain I was awakened in the wee hours of the morning and, unable to sleep, I ventured out into the darkness to see what was on offer, for the muse called to me. There is something quite eerie, yet compelling, about walking alone at 4 AM in pea-soup fog accompanied only with one’s own thoughts and the occasional stirrings of the odd bird. The moon was like a veiled specter in the mists of the night sky, following my every turn and change of course. It was also like a comforting sort of guide. The suburban streets were silent and awaiting the coming day’s bustle, yet my mind was buzzing already, for the Spirit Dancers had roused me from my sleep that morning and there was naught else to do but to go out and join them in the cool, damp night air. I had been searching for something within of late and I could not quite put a finger on it. Was I being coaxed out of my comfort zone? Spirit Dancers do that. I could feel eyes upon me occasionally as I walked along. Was it the Spirit Dancers or the cats of the neighborhoods? Was it my own imagination or were they the eyes of the nature spirits who come out at night and make the night hours such a strange mix of perceptions? I got lost in thought as I walked, for there was much to consider but I kept the veiled specter to one side of me, so I never lost my way.

Was I mad? No one goes out by themselves at 4AM in the suburbs of a major city alone, armed only with one’s wits and a cell phone—not that I would need it at that time of day. Perhaps I was ‘a bit tetched’, as we say in the South, but I felt completely at peace and at one with the night and actually reveled in the experience. Some people would say that to be moved by the Spirit is to be touched with a bit of madness. To be out in nature in the early morning hours, even if it is the limited natural spots in suburbia, puts one in contact with subtle energies that one normally would not experience during daylight hours. There is an entire evolution that parallels our human one that is vast beyond our knowing and normally beyond our perception and it is easily contactable during the night hours. It is their ‘playtime’. I could feel it. There was a strange sort of comfort in it, yet it was foreign to what we normally know as human beings. Soon enough, though, the Sun began to lighten the eastern horizon and the birds awakened from their slumber. I had been walking for a long time. I could hear the morning traffic in the distance as people went off to their early morning starts and as I made my way home. It was time for the nature spirits to return to their work as well. Soon enough I would be on my way to work, too. I had enjoyed my sojourn with the Spirit Dancers. My conversations with them had been illuminating. We are all busy creatures on this little planet of ours. Still, if we seize upon a moment when called and listen intently, then a lot of answers will come if we give ourselves to the bliss of the moment.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 09:59:48 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2007, 03:58:16 pm »

Yes, as many of you have communicated to me and as I know myself, there is something stirring within each of us that leaves us unsettled until we finally experience what that is. We are all being called forward in a spiritual sense and it upsets the normal flow of our personal lives, as well as the lives of those closest to us until that ‘calling’ becomes a firm part of our everyday personal life. Spirit and persona must be one, else one’s life loses its meaning and we suffer. Before I get into the specifics of this letter, I wish to take a moment to thank all of you who have written in (and there have been quite a number of you) and wished me well on my sabbatical—the book is taking shape finally. And to those of you who have expressed concern because these letters have stopped coming, this is one of my occasional letters while I take leave of these missives for a short time. I said I would be sending out a letter such as this one in case I saw that there was a significant event on the horizon and just to stay in touch with all of you. Well, as it turns out, there is something of note to be addressed, astrologically speaking. As we observe from the title of this letter, there are two eclipses coming up—one on the 28th of this month and the matching eclipse to occur on that now-infamous date of Set. 11th next month. The former is to be a total North Node lunar eclipse (new starts in affairs of the heart and emotional matters) and the latter is a South Node partial solar eclipse (a release and finishing up of old matters and expansion into new arenas once the ‘old’ is done). As we will see when we get into a description of these eclipses, these are to be highly significant for people for a variety of reasons, but their effects are not likely to be easy and the after effects will be far-reaching.

At this point in these letters I usually go into the dynamics of the sign representing the solar festival—Virgo in this case. However, we will forgo that this time. A lot has been happening at a variety of levels and I would like to address some particulars, for it may be of help. For those subscribers who would like to read about the dynamics of Virgo my past letters are available if you would like to have them for reference. With that, let’s get into the nuts and bolts of what has been happening and perhaps shed some light on what is to come.

Firstly, as we have seen in past letters, we had been impacted by the influence of a Saturn/Neptune opposition since this time last year. We experienced the final ‘hit’ of that in March of this year. That opposition has had some far-reaching effects for people because it signaled a fundamental shift in belief structures. That has had a dual effect. On the one hand it caused us to stop and take stock of what our higher reality really is and how we could possibly make that work in the outer world. On the other hand we found that certain personal scenarios that had suited us well in the past were actually quite confining and we had to make some rather major changes in order to accommodate what more closely matched our inner truth. Neptune represents our higher (Spiritual) truth—the TRUTH—in distinction to the normal association of Neptune in most astrology with deception, confusion, coming undone and the like. Saturn represents that which we must bear in order to lead us to the truth (our karma). We are offered opportunity under Saturn’s influence, but that opportunity is only seen as such when we realize that all experience is a part of the Path back to the very essence of our Being. Without suffering we never learn to love fully. Saturn leads us to compassion and virtuous practices—the true sweetness of life. Really, if we want to know how well we are doing in our spiritual work, just take on a bit of Saturn experience and you will soon find out. Under Saturn, I would have but one piece of advice for those who feel hard-done by life, yet seek to be compassionate and loving regardless, and it was most eloquently stated by a very wise soul (whose name escapes me at the moment): “Rely continuously on a happy mind alone.” So, what is the point of all this?
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2007, 04:00:07 pm »

In August of last year we began a process wherein our dedication to the higher life, the matching of that against the demands of the outer world, our shortcomings along the Way and the final realization of how to fully manifest the truth of our inner life in the outer world are slowly or quickly being revealed to us. Be clear, though, that something has changed within each of us since that time and if we are still unsettled, then we have not fully gotten the message, or have not figured out a way to manifest it yet. There is nothing to say that because we had the final Saturn/Neptune opposition in March of this year that the process is finished. Far from it. Esoteric astrology does not work that way. What we find instead in the majority of cases is that there has been an increased personal unrest since that time. If there is unrest, then the Spirit still beckons us. We have not heard in fullness. We feel that there is a “next step” that must be taken, whatever that may be. If we look around us and see that our life is not what we would wish, yet we do not feel a ‘call’, then rest assured that one is not listening or ignoring the call. True, from one level we could say that all is as it should be and that all we have to do is to have a happy mind and that everything will work out as it should. The person who can truly do that is exceedingly rare—a true Master. And really, when it comes down to it, if one’s life is a mess and one simply throws experience up to the heavens and accepts whatever comes, then the point of it is lost. Without struggle and effort there is no progress. True surrender—being one’s Self in Truth—very often meets with stiff resistance from the world, especially with those closest to us who would rather keep the status quo. A spiritual life brings constant change. It is anathema to the status quo.

What we are all coming to realize is that there is a certain way we that each and every one of us has to BE. That Being carries with it a certain action in the outer world. How could it not? Some of us are meant to be teachers, some healers, others business people, some householders, politicians—any and every form of expression in human life. Every such expression, however, carries with it a particular lifestyle and we are all being shifted about, eventually to find ourselves in that very space and with the very people with whom we can most essentially BE. Some might argue that one can be one’s self with anyone, which is true—but only in a limited context—not 24/7. I have heard these very arguments from many people. So many relationships are under stress and at every level of living, not just at an intimate level. Business relations, professional relations, international relations, intimate relations—none are escaping this influence. We all struggle to BE because we get hooked into everyone else’s ‘stuff’ and hence ignore what is true to us. The ‘body’ never lies. It is not really that difficult. Essentially, we will never live a happy life (I speak here of true happiness borne from a virtuous life) until we live as though we know we have to BE. And that means we have to make certain ‘adjustments’ in our relationships, if you know what I mean. Those adjustments are in the wind, as we will see. To sum all this up, then: We are all becoming acutely aware that our outer experience must match our inner truth. Otherwise we will never fully realize the potential of our life. That awareness is exactly that of which the Saturn/Neptune opposition has made us aware.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 04:01:40 pm »

At this point there is one observation about Virgo that becomes sometimes painfully obvious when we look at what is going on around and within us. A bit of explanation is in order to bring clarity to the point to be made, though. In a sense, experience in Virgo is the fruit of Leo self-discipline and effort. Those readers familiar with electional astrology will know to what I refer here. Virgo rules the natural sixth house, which is the house that governs cooperative efforts and co-workers. Virgo is one of the ‘service’ signs/houses. It is the sign that exemplifies ‘skill in action’, Virgoans being known for their work skills, capacity for work and attention to detail. Self-discipline is instituted and fully realized in Leo and is necessary for any true progress, either human or spiritual. In becoming self-disciplined one comes up against all sorts of obstacles, all arising from resistance to change within one’s own lower nature. Through the struggle that ensues one learns the merits of steady work, compassion for others and the sensitivity born out of struggle. Leo is one of the signs that strongly indicates struggle in a person’s life. There is a dual side to the results of the Leo struggle. If one learns the lessons properly, the Leo type becomes a magnetic center and ‘a shepherd among men’, leading by example and being acutely sensitive to the struggles of one’s charges. Surprising as it may be, Leo is one of the signs of the zodiac that denotes a great sensitivity, both to people and to environment. On the other hand, if through self effort one remains self-centered, then the most negative qualities of Leo come out—pride and conceit—the great obstacles to the Path. Thus we can perhaps see that Leo is a sign of crisis and decision, which is about precisely which direction one’s orientation is upon the Path. This description of Leo is necessary to understand the point to be made about Virgo.

Each sign of the zodiac could be said to be the resultant of the sign that precedes it upon the wheel. Each sign also has its tests. In Virgo the test is about cooperation. The main obstacles to cooperation, either in work or on one’s path in life are precisely the negative Leo traits just described. For those who know Virgoans well, there is a curious sort of pride that can attach itself to the Virgo type. It is pride in one’s skills and a tendency to look down upon those who are less skilled, as well as a pedantic adherence to the letter of how a thing should be done. At its best, Virgo exemplifies the fruits of self-discipline and skill-in-action, cooperative effort and sensitivity to others. It thus becomes one of the great signs of healing, for a high-minded Virgo type always instinctively knows how to bring healing and right relations to bear in any situation. At its worst, the Virgo type can display the most amazing mental pride and sniping/critical attitude. Every time Virgo is emphasized, either through birth or through transit (as in a solar festival), one is tested as to one’s orientation and one’s ability to cooperate with others. Most of all, though, one is tested as to the amount of pride still existing in one’s nature. It can be a sobering experience. As with every experience through the zodiac, there is a test here regarding the truth of one’s expression and thus a measure of one’s progress along the Path. In the Virgo experience the test is always about one’s measure of mental pride and the exercise of one’s skill-in-action. Virgo is one of the great measurers of one’s spiritual progress. This brings us to a consideration of the eclipses to come.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2007, 04:04:31 pm »

Both of the eclipses mentioned at the heading of this letter occur in the sign Virgo. The types of eclipse that each is has been mentioned. Each one will have a different effect and each one is different from most eclipses in that they are both ‘finished’ by Saturn very quickly, comparative to most eclipses—both within less than two years of their occurrence. These eclipses are of the 9 New South Saros series, which is described as appearing to bring up long-term worries about loved ones, health or paperwork and/or communications. Any news will be felt to have a sort of fated or destined quality to it. The August 28th eclipse will bring new starts and healing or completion (which is a type of healing, too) in the emotional sector. This may be pleasant or painful, but the net result will be good in the longer term. The Sept 11th eclipse will bring definite completions and resolutions of old scenarios and scores. That eclipse will set people free for new areas of experience. We all know by now that such a thing is most often personally painful, but it does not necessarily have to be so. If one is on the right path, then such an eclipse will simply mean a gentle realization that certain things need to be left behind in order to pursue a fresh course of action. If there is discomfort with either of these eclipses it simply means that we are too attached to our present circumstances and that we need to learn to let go. Let us now have a look at the first eclipse.

The eclipse of 28 Aug 2007 occurs at 8:37 PM AEST (10:37 AM UT). It is a total lunar eclipse and is best seen throughout the Pacific region. Since this one is the full moon of Virgo, the symbols for it bear more than the usual significance. The symbol for the Sun reads thus:

“A man becoming aware of nature spirits and normally unseen spiritual entities.” 5 Virgo

It is this symbol to which the opening paragraphs of this letter alluded. The vast majority of people are blissfully unaware that there is anything beyond physical existence, yet the subtle realms teem with life and entities more splendid and/or bizarre than we could possibly imagine. It is said that the angelic host outnumbers the human kingdom by at least 2-to-1, and that does not even take into consideration the numberless hosts of lesser lives (nature spirits, as they are called) who take their command from the greater devas/angels. Our world is virtually full of life at every level, yet we are unaware of the greatest part of that life. This bears an analogy to the fact that we only use 1/10 of our brain capacity. In other words, we have abilities beyond which we can even imagine. All we have to do is figure out how to unlock all that hidden potential. If we are open, then we can start a process with this solar festival wherein we can make ourselves more aware of the greater spiritual energies that surround us. Keep in mind that each solar festival plants a seed in the collective human psyche. Whether or not that seed sprouts and eventually bears fruit is up to us and the effort which we put into the cultivation of it. Each seed may take many years or even lifetimes to sprout and grow, but if we put in the needed work, success will come. This is not simple pie-in-the-sky thinking. It is fundamental occult Law. There is a great key to the development of these seed thoughts, too—especially this one—and that is the creative use of the imagination, one of the most powerful of human attributes if we could only realize it. The symbol for the degree of the Moon represents that which is reflected back to us and the legacy which is being overcome. It reads:
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2007, 04:05:53 pm »

“A church bazaar.” 5 Pisces

Organized religion always carries implicit within it the use of ritual for the furtherance of spiritual progress. One of the problems with that, though, is that people tend to get hooked into the letter of the rituals and dependence upon the ‘good feelings’ they give rather than seeing the life and meaning behind them and living that life at all times, regardless of the ritual. The ritual then becomes a crutch after a while and it thus crystallizes and loses its meaning. To be clear, ritual in life is needed—absolutely—but ritual divorced from its meaning is harmful and an obstacle to the path. What is inherent in the symbol for the church bazaar is the aspect of coming together in a social setting, rather than a spiritual experience. Bazaars are put on to raise money for the parish, true, but they are also social functions, quite aside from any religious significance. One of things a person learns very quickly in spiritual life is that if a ritual or activity is not somehow efficacious to the advancement of one’s virtue and the furtherance of Truth for others then one is ‘corrected’ and that activity is abandoned. Sometimes one is purposely removed from long-beloved rituals, either through circumstance or by direction from a Teacher, simply because those rituals have become habits—ingrained mental and emotional patterns, rather than living steps in the spiritual journey for that person. Also—and this is a major consideration with this solar festival and its dynamics—when one begins to dwell ‘in the realm of the Spirit Dancers’, one’s old life is often and usually irrevocably changed. This symbol can have a more positive meaning, too, but the lunar degree in a solar festival represents the past and habitual patterns, thus its interpretation here.

We will not look at the planetary dynamics of this eclipse too much because there is little space to do so. However, there are three main aspects to it. Firstly, the Sun/Moon axis forms a t-square with Jupiter at the apex. Ordinary astrological interpretation would posit that such a configuration could be quite joyful, and it may well be, but there is a danger of excessiveness with it, even though the orb is considered a bit wide. It is also an aspect that fosters intolerance—pride, in other words. Hence, there could be major tests as to the amount of pride in one’s nature with this solar festival. Venus has just passed, but is still within orb of, an opposition with Neptune. Be careful around affairs of the heart begun at the time of this eclipse, unless one is only after a quick affair. This aspect tends to breed eventual disillusionment and has been called a ‘money pit’ aspect. On the higher side of it, if the people involved are understanding, then this aspect is a brilliant one for clarification of shared goals in life, spiritual direction and where one’s heart truly lays. However, there is usually some struggle to be had before these realizations come with this influence. This is one aspect that really tends to show what one’s true orientation is in life—the purely sensual or ‘the Higher Way’. Lastly there is a t-square formed by a Mercury/Uranus opposition with Mars at the apex. Arguments and clashes, anyone? Fierce feelings of independence and/or spirited debate? This configuration will surely bring all that, especially when the eclipse is activated, which brings us to the most interesting and potent side to this eclipse.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2007, 04:07:38 pm »

The Sun is conjunct Saturn in this figure which carries a double meaning, one meaning being very clear, the other veiled. Saturn conjunct the Sun tends to give a note of heaviness and pessimism for most people. The Sun was exactly conjoined to Saturn a few days before the eclipse, so the tone has already been set. We need to realize, too, that this eclipse is a Moon Wobble. There will be some very fated outcomes from it, especially when it is activated, and that is very soon thereafter. What those outcomes are will depend upon one’s motivation, what one is due, what is activated in one’s chart (in terms of planets or angles) and how much we can be open to the opportunity presented. We have been in the Moon Wobble period since the 20th of this month, with the exact time being on the 31st. It will gradually wane until the time of the next eclipse. Be very careful not to be reactive during this period. Consider your responses with great concern for outcome. A good rule of thumb is as follows: If something is commenced at a point when one’s emotions are in turmoil, then the general prognosis is dim. Good can come, but unless one is clear and of right intention the basis for any project or relationship begun thus has a basic, often fatal, flaw within it. There is always such a test when things are begun under the influence of Saturn in aspect with the Sun. Remember: Saturn brings completion and/or culmination, not fresh beginnings, unless the closing of one door opens another. Anything begun under such an influence carries the psychic charge of something being finished from a karmic point of view. There is often a strong or heavy past-life feel to it. Old situations are to be finished under the application of this eclipse. These are the obvious meanings revealed by the Sun/Saturn conjunction.

The veiled meaning of the Sun/Saturn conjunction might come as a bit of a surprise when it happens, and that has to do with when Saturn activates the eclipse point. The first such activation comes on 13 Oct 2007, just a month and a half after the eclipse. This is a very short period of time. At that activation there is a contra-parallel by declination of Saturn with Chiron and a Venus/Saturn conjunction on the eclipse point. The Venus/Saturn conjunction is the final one of three that is occurring during the current Venus retrograde period. This first activation of the eclipse point by Saturn carries the onus of ‘bad news from loved ones’ as indicated by the Saros cycle, and it will tend to come from one primary area—affairs. The dynamics just mentioned can bring an end to existing relationships if they are shaky to begin with. Out of that, however, some very good things can arise. Perhaps one has been stuck in a relationship that is simply not working. Perhaps the relationship is essentially ‘done’, completed, and it is time to move on. Although there can be heartbreak and hard feelings around this, both parties in the existing relationship can be set free to greater things. The key here is the motivation by the person ending the relationship, if that is what happens. Saturn, after all, brings completion with it, certain opportunities and the sense that, well, it is time to move on. Again, such scenarios must be carefully considered and not done in a mad rush or the heat of passion. Saturn will not allow for either of those things and brings lessons later if action is taken out of turn or impulsively.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2007, 04:08:44 pm »

The retrograde activation by Saturn of the eclipse point takes place on 29 Feb 2008, the 29th of Feb being the date that women traditionally propose to men. On that date we find that Mercury, Venus and Pluto are all parallel by declination, which is a powerful linkage for romance, sexuality and communications. Pluto has just peeked over into Capricorn and Mars is opposing Pluto on that date. (Be careful, guys. It might be a shotgun wedding! :-) The final pass of Saturn over the eclipse point takes place on July 4th of 2008. Mars is both conjunct and parallel Saturn then. There are some brilliant romantic aspects there as well—Sun/Venus conjunction opposing Jupiter, Venus quincunx to Chiron, Chiron conjunct Neptune, Venus trine Uranus, the Sun, Venus and Jupiter all parallel. You cannot get much better than that in terms of marriage and romance aspects. Those aspects are also good for business. The only problem for romance is the Mars/Saturn interaction, which diminishes the sex drive in a relationship chart, and that is no small thing if one wants to plan a marriage or start an intimate relationship at that time. This particular activation, then, is not so great for commencement of intimate relationships, but it can be quite good for cementing business partnerships. If one does plan to marry around that date my advice would be to pick another time. The main activation date for love and affairs of the heart is clearly the 29th of February. So, we have the following scenario with each of the activation dates for the August 28th eclipse: The first activation is about break-ups, the second is about new affairs and marriages and the third is about financial empowerment.

With some final notes to the August eclipse, Saturn is on the degree of the great star Regulus (α Leonis)—the Heart of the Lion. This star can confer great honors, especially when the Sun or Jupiter conjoins it. However, it is also a position that brings sudden eclipses of power with it as well (falls from power or grace) and that is particularly true when Saturn is conjunct Regulus. The most mundane reading of this conjunction is that a leader will be assassinated or fall from power. At a personal level, if one has planets conjunct or opposing Regulus, then there can be a fall from grace in one’s social circles or a withdrawal from outer activity—even one being stripped of honors. The countries most affected by this are the US (the White House, spec.), Mexico, the UK, the Vatican, France, Iran and Canada. We will have to wait and see what happens there. The symbols for the degrees of the lunar nodes in eclipses are of significance, too, for they show what is being activated or addressed instinctively within the psyche. For this eclipse the South Node degree speaks of ‘the potential for initiation and new steps to be taken’ (The symbol is “A 5-yr-old child taking a first dancing lesson”) and the North Node degree speaks of answering the clarion call of the higher Self. (The symbol is “A girl blowing a bugle”) The Sun is conjunct the South Node in the eclipse figure, but since this is a lunar eclipse it is considered to be a ‘North Node eclipse’, hence the references made previously to new starts in emotional spheres. There is a bit of a paradox with this figure. If we are going to ‘be solar’ about it, then we must be prepared to venture into unknown territory and seize upon opportunities for growth presented to us. If we are to ‘be lunar’ about it (and that is not a negative thing in a lunar eclipse), then we must answer the call that we hear. Either way, we are pulled out of our comfort zone with this eclipse. Either way, as well, there is a wonderful seed to be planted here that can eventually open our now-veiled eye(s) to greater realities or possibilities.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2007, 04:10:22 pm »

The Solar eclipse of September 11th this year takes place at 10:31 PM AEST (12:31 PM UT). This eclipse marks the new moon and thus the start of the Chinese Month of the Earth Rooster—the ‘Rooster Pecking for Food’. Subjectively, this figure speaks of ‘putting things away for a rainy day’, that storms can come at the worst of times, that expenditures should be curtailed (look at the housing market debacle in the US) and that adaptability and a joyful heart will bring rewards along the way. You will not find any of what has just been stated in the Western chart, but the dynamics of the eclipse will point to it. The symbol for the degree of the Sun/Moon conjunction in the eclipse figure sets the tone for the chart and it reads:

“A swimming race.” 19 Virgo

There is nothing that spurs progress faster than the coming together of like-minded people in a common goal. It is well-known in occult circles that group cooperation and endeavor is the key to all successful spiritual work. We never truly work alone, yet we are all fully self-taught and self-initiated when it comes down to it. The swimming race is a group effort and it is the end result of many long and arduous hours spent in training. It is a test of efforts, quite aside from a sporting engagement. The training leading up to it furthers the athletic evolution of the human being. At the same time, it keeps the individual at their physical peak, sharpens the mind and the organism, fosters will-power and endurance in the task at hand, teaches the swimmer the value of pushing through pain and obstacles to achieve the goal and coaxes one past what was normally thought possible of them. The same can be applied to spiritual life and practice, and it is exactly what has been described about this symbol that the eclipse of Set. 11th will convey to people. When we combine this description with the subjective meaning conveyed earlier, the full meaning of the eclipse comes to light. Since this is a Nine North eclipse as well as the one on Aug 28th, we would expect more unsettling news, especially since it is a South Node eclipse. The planetary dynamics in this figure are more alarming and fiery than the planetary patterns in the previous figure. Even though it is not classed as an especially powerful one, this is one eclipse that will set things in motion. It is, on the whole, a very liberating event, and its effects will promulgate even larger shock waves to come in about 3-4 years.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2007, 04:11:22 pm »

The primary dynamic within the eclipse figure is a t-square formed by the Sun/Moon conjunction opposing Uranus with Mars at the apex. The configuration just described disposes people to rash actions, sudden breakdowns in relationships, injuries, combativeness, temperament, and the feeling of sudden, seemingly insurmountable obstacles being placed in one’s way. As we say in Australia, “Not happy, Jan!” Still, if one wants to be liberated from a confining situation, this would be an ideal time to take advantage of the energies about, provided one is prepared to play with fire. On the other hand, destiny may be forced upon one anyway, like it or not. The effects will depend entirely upon one’s own development and what is activated in one’s chart. Just think of what can happen when Saturn activates the eclipse point, as it will in just over a year’s time. The primary countries affected will be Canada, Iran, North Korea and Mexico. However, there is one area to which I am drawn more than I am to countries, even though two of those are in the supposed ‘Axis of Evil’ (No, I am not talking about Canada and Mexico.) The biggest ‘entity’ that causes me concern when I look at the effects of this eclipse is none other than the New York Stock Exchange, with this eclipse happily sitting on the Mars of that entity’s chart, and with Saturn passing over that point three times in the next two years. As the saying goes, ‘When the American stock market sneezes, the world catches a cold.’ Start building your financial immunity, folks.

Interestingly, there was another solar South Node eclipse on the Mars point of the NYSE on Sept 11th 1988. Not much was going on in the dynamics of that eclipse, though, and it was a weak one with respect to the impact of the planetary dynamics relative to the NYSE. Also, it was never properly ‘finished’ by Saturn, nor did it receive any activation from the outer planets. However, just to show that the Mars point is a sensitive one in that chart, at the time of the 1987 Crash, Saturn squared the Mars point exactly and the horizon of the chart was squared by Pluto. Mars rules the Midheaven of the NYSE chart (public prominence, honors, culmination of one’s efforts, career, etc.) and when it is stressed through activation from an outer planet, especially Saturn, public confidence tends to be shaken. Uranus has been in a retrograde transit opposite that point for the past month, which is why we are seeing sudden reversals in fortune in the housing sector and erosion of public confidence, astrologically speaking (Uranus showing sudden shudders and turns). As it turns out, Saturn and Uranus will be doing a dance around the NYSE Mars through March of next year. In fact, each activation of the Sept 11th 2007 eclipse point by Saturn will coincide with major planetary stresses within the NYSE chart. The dates for those activations are 29 Oct 2008, 9 Mar 2009 and 21 Jul 2009. The eclipse point is going to be a sore one after Sept 11th this year given the dynamics of this eclipse and every planetary activation of the eclipse point after September of this year will send at least a little ripple through the American stock market, depending upon the nature of the passing planet. Public confidence in finances is going to be shaken over the next few years, leading to a large event in 2010, as I see it, but we don’t have the space to go into all that in this letter. I will save it for a later one in which we will look solely at finances.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2007, 04:12:30 pm »

Aside from the financial sector, a lot can come from this eclipse. The last time it happened for me I took a very clear step forward on my spiritual path, but I had to leave something behind to do so, not that what I left behind was any great loss. What I left behind was in the nature of how I utilized my time. In doing so, however, my actions had a direct effect upon people close to me and my work situation. Everything came out well in the end, but there were some initially uncomfortable adjustments. To be clear, the Sept. 11th eclipse this year has the theme of initiatory and self-disciplinary action stamped clearly upon it, whether we look at the eclipse degree (“Swimming race”), the nodal degree (“Dancing lessons”) or the general planetary dynamics of the chart. Something in our lives will be released, if we receive activation by this event, but great good can come of it. What is plain to me in looking at the various entities involved is that a scenario is being set up in the world wherein a more sober look at how each one of us uses our resources will be thrust upon us. Many people are clearly living beyond their means. The wide gulf between the rich and the poor is about to be adjusted. Public confidence in leadership and the financial sector is even now going through a major shake-up. What is actually happening is that we are all being offered the chance to be self-responsible and self-regulating. That is the way of Nature anyway. Living under a mountain of debt is like living on borrowed time. If the structure that props up the debt is suddenly wiped away, what happens to all that we have worked so hard to materially accrue? How will that impact us? What is truly important to us, anyway? As with everything that has been going on since the start of this century, we are being coaxed or even forced to look inward for our answers and not rely on someone else to prop us up or solve our problems for us. Enjoy what this eclipse brings, for there are many hidden blessings in it! This brings us to the concluding points in this letter.

Since the first of April (April Fool’s Day—Some of the dates in this letter have ‘Divine Comedy’ stamped all over them), Pluto has been retrograde. It goes direct on Sept 7th this year. A scenario that was taking place back in December has been under re-examination and is being finally tidied up. We have had to look deeply into our subconscious motivations for things. Neptune has been retrograde since May 24th. It goes direct Nov 1st this year. We are gaining clarity on what took place at the last Saturn/Neptune opposition (beginning of March this year) and finally seeing the truth behind the outer events that were taking place at that time. Our inner Truth is being revealed to us. The two eclipses just described will set us free to pursue that Truth. Uranus has been retrograde since June 24th and many people experienced sudden reversals of fortune around that time and found themselves stuck again when they thought they were moving forward. What has ensued is a more sober evaluation of how we wish to be free to live our Truth. Uranus is about freedom and the urge to move forward on the spiritual path. The retrograde phase often brings the feeling that the urges just described have somehow been thwarted. Such is not the case, but we do become very clear on how we want to move forward and clearly when Uranus goes direct again, which takes place on the 24th of November this year. We can, to be sure, break free of confining circumstances at any time, and the urge to do so is very strong at the moment. Uranus is playing a very potent role in people’s lives now. So much is unsettled. Saturn moved direct over its last retrograde station on July 24th. A very important decision was made or realization was had by many people around that time—something that became clear to us at the end of 2006. Look carefully at your life at that earlier time and you will see what, coupled with realizations at the end of July, is playing out for you now and is seeking a fuller and more appropriate expression.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2007, 04:13:38 pm »

Aside from all that and to use the more colloquial “New Age’ vernacular, the energies about the place have just been hard (difficult), especially over the past couple of months. Virtually everyone I speak to has voiced the same complaints or a combination thereof—they feel dragged down, tired, full of aches and pains, feel stuck, unable to move forward with their plans, have been ill with a cold/flu/gastro, etc., feel a vague or very real sense of anxiety, feel an oppressive or uncomfortable electric sort of dynamic ‘in the air’—need I go on? What is going on? To start with, from my own experience subtle and not-so-subtle geologic stresses have been stronger than usual. Such forces always affect me in the joints and articulations, as they do with so many people. We have had some strong and devastating earthquakes and the like. There have been a lot of mining disasters as a result. We have seen the bridge collapse in Minnesota. There have been several air disasters. These are all earth-energy related events and have to do with the shifting magnetic and geologic currents in the Earth’s crust. The astrological indicators for this activity will not be found in a geocentric horoscope and are, to a large degree, beyond our solar system altogether. Such shifts affect our own Sun and cause increased solar flare activity and magnetic perturbations in the solar sphere, thus affecting our planetary life. I cannot go into all the dynamics of it here. Perhaps I should devote a letter to extra-systemic astrology in its entirety (if such a thing is possible) to show you what is happening. Suffice it to say, we are being impacted by a lot that is ‘not of this world’ but yet entirely of it, but to us it is just plain uncomfortable. It is actually all for our growth and to awaken us to greater realities. I am constantly and repeatedly reminded within myself: “Rely continuously on a happy mind alone”. It is the last thing I want to be reminded of in the midst of a bout of gastro, but eventually the light of day shines once again.

I know this has been a long letter. Thank you for bearing through it. A lot has been happening, both within the heavens and right here on our doorstep, and we needed to take a closer look at what is looming before us and what has been in order to get a context around everything. The next few years are going to show a lot of upheaval. Be prepared for it, but do not shrink away from it. Embrace it fully instead and see what it has to offer you and those closest to you. Some of the greatest fortunes have been made out of the worst economic crashes, for example, and that can be applied to spiritual matters as well. We are going through a major period of readjustment. Don’t expect space ships to land tomorrow or to magically wake up one morning to realize that you have suddenly shifted consciousness to a higher reality. Personally, that sort of thing is a lot of crap, even though I say it with all love in heart. Evolution is a gradual process, even though it can be accelerated—and it has been—but life will settle over the next decade or so, and we will be left with a saner sense of values and will have been prepared for some quite wonderful revelations to come, for those who are ready to embrace them. Can we not realize the seeds for some profound inner revelations and shifts in consciousness have been and are being planted within the collective and individual psyche? Major outer stresses are a signal that internal shifts are happening and the mind tends to rebel against that. ‘Stress’ is simply another way of saying ‘over-attachment’, seen from one perspective. If you find yourself locked in a situation that just will not seem to resolve, then we could perhaps see it as like trying to hold on to a cup of coffee that is too hot to handle—Tell the cup to let go of your hand. A bit of coffee might spill, but the cup will understand. So will your loved ones, or even your adversaries—eventually.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2007, 04:14:59 pm »

Am I mad? Sure. Out with the fairies? You bet!—but I am right here, too, as sane as the next person, with my own set of insecurities, my hard-won strengths, my ‘inherited’ skills and talents and my absolute conviction that I am doing the best I can with what I know and that somehow, some way, I will reach my destination. I have a pretty good idea on how to get there, too. I have so much for which to be thankful. Yes, I have a lot of work to do, within and out in the world. Every morning I get up and put my legs through my pants, finish getting dressed, wash the night off my face and embrace another day. The world is a much brighter place for me now than it has been in some time. I guess I have made some progress. Well, I know I have. Is it not the same for the rest of you? Are we not all mad with the call of the Spirit, with our head in the clouds yet all the while dealing, somehow, with the realities of earthly existence, trying to make sense of all that is impinging upon us while maintaining some sense of proportion and balance within our lives? There is a lot to take in, but there is so much that we have already as well. Every now and then when the cares of the world get to be too much I get awakened from my slumber and reminded of the ‘heaven realms’ that gave me birth and sustain me. We are all born of those realms. I don’t necessarily have to go out at 4 AM to be reminded. The smell of a flower, the smile of friend, a passage from a book or any of a host of things can trigger recognition of the higher realms and send one into a reverie of Spirit. It works for me. We need that regular spiritual connection and rejuvenation, especially in the day-to-day life. Next time the Spirit Dancers come calling (and they often do through dreams and in meditations) take the time to lose yourself in their dance. Their only wish is to reconnect you with your joy, which will ultimately lead to your happiness. We could all use a bit of that, could we not?

Oh, and if you find yourself out walking in the wee hours of the morning, try not to ring. We could all really use the sleep right now.

My sincerest blessings to you all. I have missed you.

Malvin.

22Aug 2007

These letters are sent out as a gift and a service. If you feel so inspired, feel free to forward them on, but please do so without charge or alteration. If you wish to be added to or deleted from the mailing list, please let me know.
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2007, 08:48:03 am »

Like a River

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse August 28, 2007, 6:35 AM Washington, DC

The full moon blazed from moonrise near to dawn in the sign of Pisces, “I Believe”. Shining brightly illuminating humankind’s minds and dreams, leaving visions and epiphanies etched upon our souls as the moon traversed her path through the starry canopy above. Just at moonset the face of the moon is darkened, her visage masked, the Moon is hidden in the Earths shadow masking her from the glare of the Virgo Sun cresting the horizon. Fluid, mercurial as the moons shroud drops away, changes appear as wisps of fog, ideas flow and we will have all been touched.

“Like a river flows to the sea…” Elvis Presley sang of love meant to be. The highest calling is love the highest vibration of Pisces, and the Piscean Age. The preponderance planets gathered in mutable sign weighs heavily in this full moon chart, flowing, “So it goes, some things, are meant to be”…

The Sun upon the Ascendant at 4 Virgo, the Lunar South Node at 7 Virgo Rx. and Mercury at 16 Virgo set the stage for the chickens coming home to roost. The Sun representative of the Nations leader finds himself conjunct the karmic south node. The blow back from some action or many actions taken is brought home to the 1st House, the Nation’s image. Mercury exacerbates the collision of fate, its mercurial nature at home in Virgo, mutable earth, molten, unstable, like so many cities built on ancient landfills, susceptible to liquefaction.

Changeability is the signature energy, sudden, violent, over in a moment of time, or hours or days. Mercury square Mars in Gemini finds a hyper-active Bushboy in the 10th House spinning this story, that alibi, this falsehood, and that half truth, the Bush and Cheney Iran Road Show. Mercury opposes Uranus in the 7th House of International Partnerships, known enemies. You know you can poke at a rattle snake with a stick for just so long and it is going to bite you, foolish frat boy.

Ah but that’s not nearly enough volatility…Jupiter at 10 Sagittarius opposes Mars in Gemini, then flows in a sextile to Chiron in Aquarius, Chiron then completes a trine to Mars. That is a lot of ouch! Uranus the gift that keeps on giving is inflated by Jupiter then goes on to build on a square to Mars in the 10th. Not to be out done, Venus at 19 Leo in-conjuncts, sets off Uranus, greed, avarice, jealousy, the disease of hatred and intolerance, where indeed jealousy and covetousness is a green eyed diseased monster.

Lurking at 29 Leo in the 12th House of things going bump in the night, or is that blamo in the night, secretively applying significant pressure to the Sun who is paying the Piper less the snakes return to devour the rats and is standing in stark opposition to the Moon, the People as their dreams become so much bankruptcy, joblessness, homelessness, as the sub-prime market meltdown has bitten the People world wide. This is not only our backyard but much of Europe, England, Canada and Mexico suffers from these same thugs. Saturn at 29 Leo sits teetering on the brink of Virgo ready to feast on virtual numbers and bring the universe back to reality with a thud. Aided by a trine to Pluto in the mutable fires of Sagittarius the savagery of Saturn’s wrath will amplify the accounting of deeds, sweeping away the shell game that has been played on a world stage.

The full moon confluence of Virgo and Saturn energies are in the US 9th House. The 9th House of Justice, laws, albeit tainted Supreme Court and a wholly corrupted Justice Department gets this whole fetid mess dumped there. We will see if we are indeed a Nation of laws, Justice will be tested. We have oft heard that the wheels of Justice grind exceedingly slow and fine.

The full moon confluence of Piscean energy finds its expression in the US 3rd House. Sharing the 3rd House broadcast booth will also find Neptune in Aquarius, with the Moon, North Node and Uranus. Neptune’s greasy fingers are all over MSM, the internet buzzes with new truths, ‘the facts’ from the North Node, and Uranus spontaneously reframing reality.

The Piscean full Moon trines the US Venus and Jupiter in the 6th House, home of the military, armies, wars, government offices, public workers. American troops around the world have the love and support of their countrymen, so much so that their countrymen have said, well done, you’ve done what the Commander Guy said to do before he changed his story every few news cycles, and it is time to come home.

Morgana Seawalker on Aug 27
Report Spam   Logged

Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2007, 06:03:43 am »

NANCY'S BLOG

www.star light news.com

SEPTEMBER:

September, the month of the much-heralded Petraeus report, looks to be a **** of a month. To begin with, the two powerhouses of dramatic transformation will be simultaneously activated on Sunday, September 2, with both a Mercury/Pluto square and a Mars/Uranus opposition which will also be active through September 3. This combination suggests an upsurge in violence, accidents, and extreme drama in time for the Labor Day weekend. Anyone traveling should be cautious and not give in to the irritability and impatience of Mars/Uranus.

The Sun/Moon conjunction opposite Uranus on September 10 and 11, also a very brutal eclipse chart, suggests great upset and agitation on those days, as well as the promise of potential disruption in various locations for the coming year. Moreover, the heady feeling of expansive US military activity will extend through most of the month, especially until September 22. With Jupiter crossing the US Ascendant (12Sagittarius58), there will be a tendency for large, bold operations.

Of greatest concern is the period from the 16th through the 21st, when the building anger and potential violence of a Sun/Mars square moves to join with Pluto, becoming a T-square from the 19th through the 21st (23 to 26 of the mutable signs). These will be intense days, especially towards the end due to Pluto’s involvement, suggesting sharp violence, disruption, and possibly natural catastrophes or dangerous accidents. The severe and significant events that correspond with these planets lead directly into the Fall Equinox chart of September 23, a chart which suggests an increase in violence and increasingly chaotic conditions in Iraq for the following three months. In the equinox chart drawn for Baghdad, Pluto sits on the Ascendant and Mars, in opposition, on the Descendant. This dangerous configuration will heat up appreciably by late October through November when Pluto moves to its exact conjunction with the Ascendant (27Sagittarius56), indicating a period of extreme confrontation between unbending foes in Iraq.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: