Atlantis Online
April 20, 2024, 06:31:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PREDICTIONS FROM CURRENT ASTROLOGERS  (Read 7776 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: August 22, 2007, 04:13:38 pm »

Aside from all that and to use the more colloquial “New Age’ vernacular, the energies about the place have just been hard (difficult), especially over the past couple of months. Virtually everyone I speak to has voiced the same complaints or a combination thereof—they feel dragged down, tired, full of aches and pains, feel stuck, unable to move forward with their plans, have been ill with a cold/flu/gastro, etc., feel a vague or very real sense of anxiety, feel an oppressive or uncomfortable electric sort of dynamic ‘in the air’—need I go on? What is going on? To start with, from my own experience subtle and not-so-subtle geologic stresses have been stronger than usual. Such forces always affect me in the joints and articulations, as they do with so many people. We have had some strong and devastating earthquakes and the like. There have been a lot of mining disasters as a result. We have seen the bridge collapse in Minnesota. There have been several air disasters. These are all earth-energy related events and have to do with the shifting magnetic and geologic currents in the Earth’s crust. The astrological indicators for this activity will not be found in a geocentric horoscope and are, to a large degree, beyond our solar system altogether. Such shifts affect our own Sun and cause increased solar flare activity and magnetic perturbations in the solar sphere, thus affecting our planetary life. I cannot go into all the dynamics of it here. Perhaps I should devote a letter to extra-systemic astrology in its entirety (if such a thing is possible) to show you what is happening. Suffice it to say, we are being impacted by a lot that is ‘not of this world’ but yet entirely of it, but to us it is just plain uncomfortable. It is actually all for our growth and to awaken us to greater realities. I am constantly and repeatedly reminded within myself: “Rely continuously on a happy mind alone”. It is the last thing I want to be reminded of in the midst of a bout of gastro, but eventually the light of day shines once again.

I know this has been a long letter. Thank you for bearing through it. A lot has been happening, both within the heavens and right here on our doorstep, and we needed to take a closer look at what is looming before us and what has been in order to get a context around everything. The next few years are going to show a lot of upheaval. Be prepared for it, but do not shrink away from it. Embrace it fully instead and see what it has to offer you and those closest to you. Some of the greatest fortunes have been made out of the worst economic crashes, for example, and that can be applied to spiritual matters as well. We are going through a major period of readjustment. Don’t expect space ships to land tomorrow or to magically wake up one morning to realize that you have suddenly shifted consciousness to a higher reality. Personally, that sort of thing is a lot of crap, even though I say it with all love in heart. Evolution is a gradual process, even though it can be accelerated—and it has been—but life will settle over the next decade or so, and we will be left with a saner sense of values and will have been prepared for some quite wonderful revelations to come, for those who are ready to embrace them. Can we not realize the seeds for some profound inner revelations and shifts in consciousness have been and are being planted within the collective and individual psyche? Major outer stresses are a signal that internal shifts are happening and the mind tends to rebel against that. ‘Stress’ is simply another way of saying ‘over-attachment’, seen from one perspective. If you find yourself locked in a situation that just will not seem to resolve, then we could perhaps see it as like trying to hold on to a cup of coffee that is too hot to handle—Tell the cup to let go of your hand. A bit of coffee might spill, but the cup will understand. So will your loved ones, or even your adversaries—eventually.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: