Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 08:51:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Kurt Cobain Hated Dave Grohl and Guns N' Roses? Apparently

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kurt Cobain Hated Dave Grohl and Guns N' Roses? Apparently  (Read 100 times)
Mandy Esser
Superhero Member

« on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:19 am »

Kurt Cobain Hated Dave Grohl and Guns N' Roses? Apparently.
Jessica Hoppe By Jessica Hoppe
August 22, 2011 11:00 am
Kurt Cobain Hated Dave Grohl and Guns N' Roses? Apparently.

The divas and divos of the ever-egocentric music industry sound off on EACH OTHER. You may have thought the cat fights on the Housewives series are harsh, that last New York cast reunion was pretty unbearable, but they aint got nuthin' on these peeps.

Kurt Cobain's Daughter is HOT! Click here to see!

http://www.stylecaster.com/fashion/14640/were-calling-it-frances-bean-cobain-is-fashions-new-face#137841

Flavorwire lists the top 30 Harshest Musician-on-Musician Insults in History and quotes some major heavies such as Kurt Cobain, Elton John, Tupac and Christina Aguilera.

Read my favorites below and click here for full article. You will not regret it.

29. Christina Aguilera on Lady Gaga

"I'm not quite sure who this person is, to be honest. I don't know if it is a man or a woman."

24. Courtney Love on Dave Grohl
"As for that drummer, well, he's hit on me so many times. He's just a very very conflicted guy about me, which is why he continually writes songs about me to hear he 'hates' me more than 'anyone else.' Kurt loathed HIM more than anyone else (except a journalist) ... He's just sub-mediocre kind of [guy] who does this 'nice guy' nonsense."

23. Dave Grohl on Courtney Love
"She's an ugly **** b*tch."

19. Kurt Cobain on Guns N' Roses
"They're really talentless people, and they write crap music, and they're the most popular rock band on the earth right now. I can't believe it."

15. Elvis Costello on Morrissey
"Morrissey writes wonderful song titles, but sadly he often forgets to write the song."

What does Kurt Cobain plus Courtney Love Equal? This Hotness!!

14. Noel Gallagher on Jack White
"He looks like Zorro on doughnuts."

7. Elton John on Madonna
"Anyone who lip-synchs in public on stage when you pay £75 to see them should be shot."

6. Boy George on Madonna
"A vile, hideous human being with no redeeming qualities."

5. Boy George on Elton John
"All that money, and he's still got hair like a f*cking dinner lady."

4. Elton John on Keith Richards
"It's like a monkey with arthritis, trying to go onstage and look young."

1. Tupac on The Notorious BIG
Well I'll just say you could probably guess what he had to say and it's not good—so you'll have to click here to read for yourself.

http://www.stylecaster.com/lifestyle/15039/kurt-cobain-hated-dave-grohl-guns-n-roses-apparently
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 03:59:39 pm »

Well opinions are like @$$holes.  Everyone's got one.    Roll Eyes

Both Kurt and Axel were targeting the same angry youth market...  why they were conflicted who knows ?  Maybe jealousy Huh ?

Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: