Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 06:46:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter  (Read 4639 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 08:23:30 pm »

I went to Shadmoor, which is directly west of the Ditch Plains public bathhouse and parking lot, and found there what very much appeared to be the filled-in and subsequently partly caved-in foundations/basements of three structures which were no longer standing. Without doubt, this was the area where the man we had visited lived, but the "houses" were now gone. Obviously, it was not a real house this man had lived in as I had correctly intuited at the time, but was some kind of military building. As this entire property was actually part of Camp Hero it's now known that it was connected to the main base via tunnels. Given the time frame of our visit, this man was undoubtedly engaged in some kind of activity connected to the Montauk Project which had then recently gotten in full swing. Apparently, I was part of that activity, that day.

I may never be able to find out too much more as my father died nine years ago, and his former colleague Pat O'Haire has not returned my calls.

I have the racial and genetic background which has apparently proved desirable to the operators of the Montauk/Phoenix Project(s) -- blue-eyed and light haired, with lots of German blood on both sides, and Celtic (Irish) on my father's side.

As I'm most certainly not a scientist, quantum or particle physicist, radio-electronics genius, ex-military-intelligence operative, or anything remotely like any of those, the question would be -- for what purpose could I possibly have been inducted (or is that abducted?) into the Montauk Project? Given that probably tens of thousands of youngsters of varying ages have been and are being (usually unwittingly) conscripted for "use" in virtually all phases and aspects of this Project and numerous other clandestine projects (I'd think from dishwashers and sanitation workers to particle physicists and everything in between -- the Montauk underground is in fact an underground city), there may be no way to say for certain how I may have been used. As there is such severe psychological and spiritual manipulation and abuse involved in the programming of conscripted victims, in addition to deliberate memory-tampering and other mind-wiping procedures, there may be no way to say for certain if I was so used at all.

It's conceivable and I think likely that inductees are scanned and evaluated for any particular abilities which they possess and are shunted accordingly into corresponding functions at the Montauk base. If that were to be the case, then very likely my talents, skills and abilities would probably be strongest in two fields: writing and music composition, and perhaps these talents (or others) were taken advantage of and utilized by Project administrators. I also think I might possess a bit of so-called "psychic" ability -- maybe more than I'm aware of. According to Preston Nichols, popular music has been used extensively by the operators of the Montauk Project as a tool for influencing the "collective unconscious" if you will; in particular that of the younger generation.

Nichols states that state-of-the-art recording facilities and psycho- acoustic techniques were utilized to "insert" subliminal programming into popular music which can trigger certain responses and changes in awareness; also that time-travel technology enabled this to be implemented both in the past as well as the present (and presumably the future too).

Music was and is considered a very powerful and effective way to access the deeper emotional and instinctual levels of consciousness, and contemporary popular music has been thoroughly by intelligence agencies, secret societies and (secret) governments to that end. Such infiltration and subversion of other forms of communication and entertainment including television networks, the motion picture industry and the news media in general has been explored and documented, but I guess it's a bit of a shock for personal reasons to realize that contemporary music has not escaped such a fate. Mr. Nichols has further stated as well that, once again, the Mafia has worked and is working hand in glove with intelligence agencies in such operations involving mass communications.

http://www.crystalinks.com/montauk1.html
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: