Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 01:33:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter  (Read 4524 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2011, 08:20:21 pm »

Postscript - John A. Quinn

When I wrote my report, I intentionally focused for the most part on information which was not of a personal nature, with a few exceptions. This was for a couple of reasons. For one thing, I wanted to be as objective as possible and not come across as a "partisan" or in any way biased. Also, there may have been some fear of linking myself personally to the Project.

In fact I have had at least two very vivid and clearly anomalous personal events in my past connected to this location near Montauk Point. These have made me realize that there was something very peculiar about the location directly related to myself -- something completely at odds with my own conscious personal history as well as with my impressions and knowledge of the vicinity.

Additionally, during my personal investigation into the "Montauk Project" and related matters, some very peculiar events and circumstances occurred that I did not originally include in the main body of my report. I will now relate this material.

I spent a good percentage of the first 18-20 years of my life in the general vicinity of Montauk, and thus was quite intrigued by the title of the first of the Montauk Project books (The Montauk Project -- Experiments in Time) after seeing it by chance in a small bookstore nearly 3 years ago.

When I began reading the book I experienced a strong shock of recognition upon seeing the photo of the base's SAGE radar dish on page 23. Without doubt, I knew I had seen that ominous-looking edifice sometime in the not too distant past (perhaps 5-12 years previously).

However, I was puzzled by the fact that in all the time I spent in that area I never had the slightest idea that any such facility as Camp Hero or Montauk Air Force Station even existed. Absolutely none. I knew that I had never been there -- certainly not while in any normally conscious state of mind. Yet I also knew I had seen that radar dish from a pretty close vantage point -- maybe a couple of hundred feet away at most.

I explained this apparent discrepancy to myself by postulating that the radar dish was at the extreme eastern end of the base, near to the lighthouse, which is basically the only area of Montauk Point where I had ever spent any time at all. I had never done any substantial hiking around the area. As my family did not own a car, our trips to the lighthouse were quite infrequent, usually only when a friend or relative with a vehicle was visiting us.

It was only after a day trip to Montauk Point during a 1995 stay with family in East Hampton, that I realized that in fact the SAGE radar dish is nowhere near the lighthouse. It's a good mile away over rolling terrain and not visible at all from most of the lighthouse area, and my clear and solid memory of seeing the dish from up close could not possibly be explained as having occurred during one of my relatively few trips to the lighthouse.

While I was at Camp Hero/Montauk Air Force Station that day, April 7 1995, accompanied by my wife and two year old child, some very bizarre incidents took place, as they did on a couple of subsequent visits.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: