Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 10:26:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Satellite images 'show Atlantis'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/3766863.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montauk Project: New Film Takes On Mind Control, Time Travel And Alien Encounter  (Read 4512 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 08:07:10 pm »

"The Metaphysical Experience"

Preston, Ellie, Duncan

Below is an interview I did with Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron who were guests on my TV talk show "The Metaphysical Experience" in 1991. This does not imply that I agree with what was told to me.

There is something about the Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project that draws the same people together over and over, this being posted in 2007, and my connection with them having begun in 1989. We have shared memories gathered independently and yet the same. I was not part of either project, but share other memories from a parallel experience. I do not believe the events will ever be proven, but there is something that links the time travel experiments of WW II with our current time line, experiences and the destiny of humanity, not to mention reality as a consciousness experiment in linear time.

There are events that parallel our biogenetic experiment, as an alien platform, the Nazi Germany WW II biogenetic experiments and time travel itself. When we move through Project Stargate we are looking at a metaphoric message linking SG with the sacred geometric design of our programmed reality.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: