Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 08:57:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ARE Search For Atlantis 2007 Results
http://mysterious-america.net/bermudatriangle0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WATCH: July Brings An Eye-Popping Burst In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WATCH: July Brings An Eye-Popping Burst In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)  (Read 496 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« on: October 03, 2011, 06:29:11 pm »

Lee Speigel
Lee Speigel lee.speigel@huffingtonpost.com
WATCH: July Brings An Eye-Popping Burst In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxucy3jAwW8&feature=player_embedded#t=0s

On July 2, 2011, a group of glowing orbs was seen floating over an area of Moscow, and on a video that captured them, they appear to change back and forth from white to orange.

It's yet another UFO video that has shown up on the Internet for all to see.

Problem is, as in most of these mini sky shows, it's difficult to prove whether an enthusiastic videographer has captured, finally, a true alien visitation to Earth, or something more mundane, like simple Chinese lanterns (which are often misidentified UFOs).

In this case, as a jet reportedly flew near the aerial objects, all of them except one turned off their lights. One online blogger wrote: "This proves the orbs thought they may be fired upon, so the majority of them cloaked."
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 06:30:53 pm »

Lanterns

These candle-lit Chinese lanterns can rise high into the sky and were mistaken for UFOs in England.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:32:20 pm »

Weather Phenomenon

Some UFO sightings may be due to a natural phenomenon known as sprites, like this one shown from 2006. "Lightning from [a] thunderstorm excites the electric field above, producing a flash of light called a sprite," said geophysicist Colin Price.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:33:08 pm »

Clouds

Clouds: Saucer-shaped or "lenticular" clouds that form at high altitudes have been confused with UFOs.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 06:33:54 pm »

Meteors

Meteors: Space debris can create a spectacular light show when it burns through the Earth's atmosphere, and sometimes reported as UFOs.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2011, 06:34:34 pm »

Civilian or Military Aircraft

Civilian or military aircraft: Planes can look mysterious at night or in certain light conditions, thus confusing an observer.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2011, 06:35:17 pm »

Blimps or Advertising Balloons

Blimps or advertising balloons: These can look like flying saucers from some angles, especially at night.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2011, 06:36:27 pm »

Really? The orbs "thought"? So far, there's been no official explanation coming out of Russia about these lights.

And by the way, have you ever wondered why, if aliens really are zipping around in our skies and are being videotaped, with such obvious sophisticated technology, why would they even need lights on their ships? Are their driving skills at about the same level as ours? You'd think that an advanced race of beings wouldn't need to rely on multi-colored lights to find their way around and not bump into each other. Just a thought.

The UFOs seen over Russia during the 4th of July weekend weren't the only ones caught on video in recent days. Three bright lights were videotaped over Moline, Il., on July 4, looking nothing like typical fireworks.

Also on Independence Day, strange glowing objects revealed themselves over Middleburg, Fl.

And on the same night, orange-colored lights showed up in the sky above North Canton, Ohio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPkhr_GLBwE&feature=player_embedded
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 06:37:04 pm »

mike1tofa
1 Fans
10:05 AM on 7/15/2011
These are not Chinese lanterns. I was told this, after many who saw them withe me the first time after I got two pictures, and one very short, shakey video. I felt very lucky. From this point on, I always had my camera by me, since I had witnessed this a few times for decades but never any pictures.

I never thought I would see them again, and low-and-be­hold, I was able to see them again (with others to witness) and have more pictures, as well as more video totalling approximat­ely nine minutes.

I reported the first incident to the police, and the Air Force. They didn't seem surprised nor thought I was crazy. Their only concern was what direction the went in.

I didn't post mine to YouTube because I don't do that but I can tell you that I found out that what I thought was only me seeing this, that many others saw the same, on exactly the same days, but in different places, around the world. The were not lanterns, gas tricks on the eye, lightning or my imaginatio­n. They would have to be Chinese lanterns with a guidance system (they were manuvering at will), I saw them more than once each time, and I don think the Chinese make lanterns that move this fast, are this big, and glow like nuclear radiation, and change colors. Go figure. It's also been revealed by all Government­s, including the US, that this is happening.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 06:37:33 pm »

len danley
0 Fans
05:57 PM on 7/13/2011
There are over a million people who have said they saw a UFO, which means there would be at least 500,000 UFO’s. So why hasn't one of these large crafts parked itself over a Major city, and told the earthlings that they have come in peace or have come to eat them? And please don't say NASA is hiding them in their backyard. Please don't say ET speaks only NASA language, and made a deal that they will only fly at night, out of clear site, with lights on, in front of camera's that are blur, fly off at 1000's of G's when the press arrives, etc.... The question is not is there other civilizati­ons in the Universe, it's why would they come to earth and hide? There are billions of galaxies in the universe, and in each galaxy there are millions of stars. Around each star there are at least 2 planets. If another civilizati­on had a button where they can travel to any planet they wanted to in a blink of an eye, it would take them over a trillion years to travel to every planet. So why on earth ET would come to earth and join forces with government­? Ideology is so farfetched that people who do have open minds about aliens are not using logic to back up their claims, but instead make everything that is barely visible ET....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: