Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 03:46:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

WATCH: July Brings An Eye-Popping Burst In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WATCH: July Brings An Eye-Popping Burst In UFO Sightings (VIDEO)  (Read 519 times)
Kristin Moore
Superhero Member

« on: October 03, 2011, 06:37:04 pm »

mike1tofa
1 Fans
10:05 AM on 7/15/2011
These are not Chinese lanterns. I was told this, after many who saw them withe me the first time after I got two pictures, and one very short, shakey video. I felt very lucky. From this point on, I always had my camera by me, since I had witnessed this a few times for decades but never any pictures.

I never thought I would see them again, and low-and-be­hold, I was able to see them again (with others to witness) and have more pictures, as well as more video totalling approximat­ely nine minutes.

I reported the first incident to the police, and the Air Force. They didn't seem surprised nor thought I was crazy. Their only concern was what direction the went in.

I didn't post mine to YouTube because I don't do that but I can tell you that I found out that what I thought was only me seeing this, that many others saw the same, on exactly the same days, but in different places, around the world. The were not lanterns, gas tricks on the eye, lightning or my imaginatio­n. They would have to be Chinese lanterns with a guidance system (they were manuvering at will), I saw them more than once each time, and I don think the Chinese make lanterns that move this fast, are this big, and glow like nuclear radiation, and change colors. Go figure. It's also been revealed by all Government­s, including the US, that this is happening.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: