Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 02:49:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ice Age blast 'ravaged America'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6676461.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

I Remember 9/11

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Remember 9/11  (Read 420 times)
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 09:02:41 pm »

I'm sure we liberals do it quite often.  At least more than conservative republicans and the christian right.  Funny how you didn't comment on the others, Volitzer.  Please give me some examples of REAL occurrences of liberals interfering with individual freedoms.  Preferably from another source other than prisonplanet.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2011, 02:28:31 pm »

Every time a lone nut shoots up a place the haplophobe group of liberals always demand tougher gun laws.  Come to find out the lone nut got the gun illegally or was a government stooge.  Yet the cries for tougher guns laws never stop.

That and all the land grabs for the phony environemental movement.  How many people have denied property rights cuz of phony environmentalism ?  How many people can't use their property as they see fit cuz of moronic zoning laws ?

That and every time a non-white male group becomes a victim of something, it's always the liberals that want to raise taxes to help these groups out.  If non-white women in da hood are getting knocked up, then it will always be liberals that will want to raise taxes on everyone else to make sure these women are in good apartments, with cable TV and electricity, foodstamps, with no condition on their part to ever get off it or be successful in their own lives.  To liberals dependency is the goal.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2011, 03:42:42 pm »

So you want nutjobs to have guns and shoot people?  ARE YOU FRIGGIN' RETARDED?   We should have tougher gun laws to keep that from happening.
Report Spam   Logged

"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2011, 03:54:29 pm »

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2011, 04:00:12 pm »

So you want nutjobs to have guns and shoot people?  ARE YOU FRIGGIN' RETARDED?   We should have tougher gun laws to keep that from happening.

Let me put it to you this way.

If a nut job breaks into your home... you'll be dead before the government cops can get there are you sure you won't grab a gun and defend youself ?

Look what gun control did for N*A*Z*I* Germany, Communist Russia (Soviet-Union), Communist-China, Fascist-Cambodia, Fascist-N. Korea, & Communist-Cuba.

Not exactly utopian nations.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2011, 06:26:34 pm »

See... That's why there should be more gun control.  But anyways, back to 9-11.  Vernon, I have no idea where you get your history from but you really should look into another source.
Report Spam   Logged

Vernon Guilley

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2011, 07:45:52 pm »

I tried to tell you where I get my 'history' from, Robert:  real news sources like Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck.  You ought to try it sometime, you know, real information.

And Volitzer is right, every man, woman and child in this country should be armed. It's the price we pay for a free society. In fact, I'm hoping that sooner or later we can also start buying grenade launchers and anti-aircraft batteries. How eager would the government be to raise taxes on us then if we were all packing that kind of heat?
Report Spam   Logged
Vernon Guilley

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2012, 05:06:54 pm »

Another 9/11 anniversary coming up. Each time one comes up, I can't see how the press keeps ignoring this here photo:

If that ain't evidence this here Obama fella was involved, I don't know what is.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: