Atlantis Online
March 19, 2024, 05:25:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: THE SEARCH FOR ATLANTIS IN CUBA
A Report by Andrew Collins
http://www.andrewcollins.com/page/articles/atlantiscuba.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Art for Art's sake not, for Pete's Sake

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art for Art's sake not, for Pete's Sake  (Read 12017 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #270 on: June 22, 2007, 09:36:43 am »

A sketch of Harpies... I used to have a painted version somewhere...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:38:15 am by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #271 on: June 22, 2007, 10:47:30 am »

Actually this picture has a lot more in it, a field of dead soldiers surrounds her, but because my scanner is so small I couldn't get it all in. I tried to scan it in sections and paste it all back together but it doesn't work.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 10:55:35 am by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #272 on: June 22, 2007, 10:59:34 am »

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #273 on: June 22, 2007, 11:28:46 am »

Here is a page from a comic I was working on a long time ago... nothing to write home about.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #274 on: June 22, 2007, 12:07:44 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #275 on: June 22, 2007, 01:05:13 pm »

Smiley Wink l!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Psycho
Superhero Member

« Reply #276 on: June 22, 2007, 01:12:32 pm »

Great stuff as usual, Unknown.  I am trying to think of what comic book artist your work reminds me of and am drawing a blank.  Who are your influences?

Did you see my tribute to Neal Adams in the Comic Book section, by the way? 
Report Spam   Logged
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #277 on: June 22, 2007, 04:10:49 pm »

Thanks Volitzer

Hi Psycho,

I don't know, I guess the biggest infleunce on my art is Frank Frazetta ( I enjoy his art the most), but, my favorite comic book artists are John Buscema and John Bryne. I will have to check out the Neal Adams thread.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 04:15:24 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pagan
Superhero Member

« Reply #278 on: June 23, 2007, 02:16:40 am »

Nice wirk, Unknown, and welcome back!

Say, is Penthouse Comics still around? Bet you could draw for them! 
Report Spam   Logged

╔╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╗
☼The Pagan ☼
╚╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╪╝
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #279 on: June 23, 2007, 10:10:33 am »

Hi Pagan

Thanks sweetheart... I don't know, I haven't seen penthouse in ages, I used to, "subscribe," to a newsgroup were the penthouse comics were posted... they were pretty cool actually...
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #280 on: June 23, 2007, 10:17:23 pm »

« Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 04:00:25 pm by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2007, 08:34:21 am »

How do you upload these pictures to the forum? Is there a special way to put in the html?

Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2007, 09:32:20 am »

Hi Here for Now

The way I do it is I have them stored at Myspace... I just right click on the pics and grab the address, then post them here.
Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #283 on: June 30, 2007, 11:35:17 am »

Ok Let's see....
Report Spam   Logged

unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #284 on: July 08, 2007, 11:00:59 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: