Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 07:33:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Art for Art's sake not, for Pete's Sake

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Art for Art's sake not, for Pete's Sake  (Read 12258 times)
unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2007, 03:57:15 am »

Hi Veronica

Thanks

Its really nice to hear you say that, I went to a college for commercial art, I always admired the models(not like that!) because from my perspective I thought it took a lot of guts to disrobe in front of a room full of strangers.

I was saying earlier that I gave away a lot of my drawings to the models, I remember the first day the teacher took all the pictures and laid them on the floor and I was just standing there looking at them and the teachers says, "Yours aren't the best," I hadn't said a word. I think we both new they were, why else would he say that? Not bragging just a fact. I had to take writing classes for my web design degree, but it was all like papers and journals, some flash fiction and poetry.

But what I really enjoyed was speech class, there is nothing like having an audience.

I really want to go to the art school they have here CCS but it is ridicuously expensive.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 04:17:25 am by unknown » Report Spam   Logged

"There exists an agent, which is natural and divine, material and spiritual, a universal plastic mediator, a common receptical of the fluid vibrations of motion and the images of forms, a fluid, and a force, which can be called the Imagination of Nature..."
Elphias Levi
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: