Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 03:46:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ancient Crash, Epic Wave
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/11/14/healthscience/web.1114meteor.php?page=1

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

They walk among us

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: They walk among us  (Read 1304 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: August 24, 2011, 02:54:47 pm »

They walk among us.

Hi All,
        Got an email sent to me today, one of those funny comments made by people.
Thought you'd all like it. The last one is really funny then again NO it's not!!!
It says it real, can someone confirm this please???

NEW YORK - resident  Kathy Evans  brought humiliation to her  friends and  family
when she set a  new standard for  stupidity with her  appearance
on the popular  TV  show, 'Who Wants To Be A   Millionaire.'

Evans,  a  32-year-old wife and mother of two, got  stuck on the first  question
and  proceeded to make what fans of  the show  are dubbing 'the absolute worst   use
of lifelines ever.' After  being  introduced to the show's  host
Meredith  Vieira, Evans was  posed with a typically easy initial $100   question.

The question  was:  'Which of the following is the   largest?'

A) A   Peanut
B) An Elephant
C)  The  Moon
D)  A   Car
Immediately Mrs. Evans was struck  with  an all consuming panic as she  did  not
readily know the answer.  'Hmm, oh boy,  that's a toughie,' said  Evans,
as Vieira did  her level  best to hide her disbelief.
'I   mean, I'm sure I've heard of some of these  things  before,
but I have no idea  how large they  would  be.'

Evans made  the  decision to use the first of her three  lifelines, the  50/50..
Answers A  and D were removed,  leaving her to decide  which was
bigger, an  elephant or  the moon. However, faced with an   incredibly
easy question, Evans  still  remained  unsure.

'Oh! It   removed the two I was leaning towards!'  exclaimed  Evans...
'Darn. I think  I better phone a  friend.'
Mrs.  Evans asked to be connected  with her  friend
Betsy, who is an office   assistant.

'Hi Betsy!  How  are you? This is Kathy! I'm on TV!'  said  Evans,
wasting the first  seven seconds of  her call.
'Ok, I  got an important question.  Which of the  following is the largest?
B, an   elephant, or C, the moon. 15 seconds   hun.'
Betsy quickly replied that the  answer  was C, the moon.
Evans  proceeded to argue  with her friend for the  remaining ten  seconds.
'Betsy,  are you sure?' said Evans.  'How sure are  you? Duh, that can't be   it.'

To  everyone's  astonishment, the moronic Evans  declined to take her   friend's
advice. 'I just don't know if  I can  trust Betsy. She's not all that  bright.
So I  think I'd like to  ask the audience,' said   Evans.

Asked to vote on  the  correct answer, the audience returned  98% in favor  of
answer C, 'The  Moon.' Having used up all  her  lifelines,

Evans  then made the dumbest  choice of her  life. 
'Wow, seems like  everybody is  against what I'm thinking,'  said  the
too-stupid-to-live  Evans. 'But you know,  sometimes you just  got to go with
your gut.  So,  let's see... I'm going to have to go with B,  an  elephant. Final   answer.'

Evans sat  before  the dumbfounded audience, the only  one waiting with bated  breath  -
and was told that she was  wrong,  and that the answer was in fact, C,  'The   Moon.'
Caution...they  walk  among  us!
--------------------------------------------
Some guy  bought  a new fridge for his house.
To get rid of his  old  fridge, he put it in his front yard  and hung a
sign on it  saying: 'Free to  good home. You want it, you take   it.'
For three days the fridge sat there  without anyone  looking twice.
He  eventually decided that people were too   mistrustful of this deal.
So he changed the  sign to read:  'Fridge for sale  $50.'

The next day someone   stole it!

They walk  amongst   us!
-------------------------------------
I  stopped at Mc  Donalds and ordered some  fries.
The  girl behind  the counter said would you  like some fries with   that?
-------------------------------------
One  day I was walking down  the beach  with
some friends when someone  shouted....
'Look  at that dead  bird!'
Someone looked up at the sky and   said...'where?'

They walk among  us!

----------------------------------------------------------

While  looking at a  house, my brother asked  the
estate agent which direction was   north because
he didn't want the sun waking  him up every  morning.
She asked, 'Does  the sun rise in the north?'
My  brother  explained that the sun rises in the east
and  has for  sometime. She shook her head and  said,
'Oh, I don't keep up  with all  that stuff......'

They Walk  Among   Us!

My  colleague and I  were eating our lunch in  our cafeteria,
when we overheard an   admin girl talking about the
sunburn she got  on her weekend  drive to the beach.
She  drove down in a convertible, but   said
she 'didn't think she'd get  sunburned
because the car  was  moving'..

They Walk  Among   Us!
------------------------------------

My  sister has a  lifesaving tool in her  car
which is designed to cut through a   seat belt
if she gets trapped. She keeps it  in the car  trunk.

They Walk Among  Us! 

-------------------------------------------------
I was going out with a  friend when we  saw a woman with a nose ring attached to an  earring  by a chain.
My friend said, 'Ouch!  The chain must rip
out  every time she turns  her head!"
I had to explain that a  person's  nose and ear
remain the same distance apart   no
matter which way the head is  turned...

They Walk  Among  Us  !
-------------------------------
I couldn't find my  luggage at the  airport baggage area and went to the lost  luggage  office and reported the loss.
The  woman there smiled and told  me not to  worry
because she was a trained professional   and
said I was in good hands. 'Now,' she asked  me,
'Has your  plane arrived yet?'.....
(I  work with professionals like  this.)

They Walk Among   Us!
------------------------------------------------
While working at a pizza  parlor I  observed a man
ordering a small pizza to go.  He  appeared to be alone and the cook asked him  if he would like it  cut
into 4 pieces or 6.  He thought about it for some  time
then said  'Just cut it into 4 pieces; I don't think I'm   hungry
enough to eat 6 pieces.

They Walk Among   Us!
And last, but not   least:
Dumb as a box of   Rocks
A VERY GOOD  EXAMPLE OF THE KIND OF  REPRESENTATION WE HAVE IN  CONGRESS, TRUE  STORY:

A noted  psychiatrist was a guest  speaker at an academic function  where Nancy  Pelosi happened to appear. Ms Pelosi  took the  opportunity to schmooze the good doctor a bit  and  asked him a question with which he was most  at  ease.

'Would you mind telling me,  Doctor,' she asked,  'how you detect a mental  deficiency in somebody who appears  completely  normal?'

'Nothing is easier,' he replied.   'You ask a simple question which anyone should answer  with  no trouble. If the person hesitates, that  puts you on the  track..'

'What sort of  question?' asked  Pelosi.

Well, you might  ask, 'Captain Cook made  three trips around the  world and died during one of them.  Which  one?''

Pelosi thought a moment, and then  said  with a nervous laugh, 'You wouldn't happen  to have another  example would you? I must  confess I don't know much about   history.'

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 10:45:34 pm »

They walk among us - the retarded teabaggers!

Dumber than zombies because they do the bidding of the rich!

They say they are all for the Constitution but only give a damn about the second amendment!

They say they care about the country but only got riled up when they got themselves a black President!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2011, 11:40:44 am »

Versus the mindless Obamanoids who don't even understand what 'natural-born' means.

Talk about Constitutional-hypocrites.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Forms of Things Unknown
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 09:52:12 pm »

Everyone is naturally born, unless, of course, they were delivered by C-section!
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 03:18:40 pm »

Versus the mindless Obamanoids who don't even understand what 'natural-born' means.

Get off it.  Only the crazy and the racists believe Obama wasn't "natural born."  Since you probably fall in both categories, we have learned to blow off your birther ramblings.
Report Spam   Logged
Boreas

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2011, 08:55:38 pm »

Not even an inch of humor left there. Dumb by choice or dumbed by inflicted pain and carelessness, it still beats whatever rationale you offer. I guess you have to work it quite a bit get the comic points out of such tragedies. I guess you have to join the new fanclub called "From Hopey-Changey to Hopey-Dopey", to help Obama launch the comming campaign - for an all-out war on Syria - in due time to get the war-heros back for some massive street-parades before election-day...

« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 09:05:45 pm by Boreas » Report Spam   Logged

Gens Una Sumus
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 02:26:16 pm »

Don't worry the mindless Obamanoids will be sitting in the FEMA Camps and out of the way soon enough.

Their ignorance will be their own un-doing.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 11:13:00 pm »

I guess you have to join the new fanclub called "From Hopey-Changey to Hopey-Dopey", to help Obama launch the comming campaign - for an all-out war on Syria - in due time to get the war-heros back for some massive street-parades before election-day...

So we're supposed to turn on Obama on behalf of something that has only happened in your fantasies..?  Bright!  Let mew know what else you imagine Obama did so as to add more fuel to your imaginary argument.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 11:14:19 pm »

Don't worry the mindless Obamanoids will be sitting in the FEMA Camps and out of the way soon enough.

Their ignorance will be their own un-doing.

If there actually WERE Fema Camps, you'd be one of the first person I would send to one.  The fact that you are still sitting here, typing should be proof that they don't exist.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2011, 02:59:06 pm »

If there actually WERE Fema Camps, you'd be one of the first person I would send to one.  The fact that you are still sitting here, typing should be proof that they don't exist.   

Halliburton Confirms Concentration Camps Already Constructed

On February 17, 2006, in a speech to the Council on Foreign Relations, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld spoke of the harm being done to the country’s security, not just by the enemy, but also by what he called “news informers” who needed to be combated in “a contest of wills.”

In 2002 Attorney General John Ashcroft announced his desire to see camps for U.S. citizens deemed to be “enemy combatants.” 

http://www.libertyforlife.com/jail-police/us_concentration_camps.htm

A Defense Department document, entitled the “Strategy for Homeland Defense and Civil Support,” has set out a military strategy against terrorism that envisions an “active, layered defense” both inside and outside U.S. territory. In the document, the Pentagon pledges to “transform U.S. military forces to execute homeland defense missions in the . . . U.S. homeland.” The strategy calls for increased military reconnaissance and surveillance

The Washington Post reported on February 15, 2006 that the National Counterterrorism Center’s (NCTC) central repository holds the names of 325,000 terrorist suspects, a fourfold increase since fall of 2003.  A Pentagon official said the Counterintelligence Field Activity’s TALON program has amassed files on antiwar protesters.

Shortly after Bush orchestrated 9/11, he issued "Military Order Number One", which empowered him to detain any noncitizen as an international terrorist or enemy combatant. Today that order extends to U.S. citizens as well.

Halliburton subsidiary "KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs".   See Source Document on Halliburton Site or page 1, & 5 below
HOUSTON, Texas – Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) announced that income from continuing operations for the full year of 2005 was $2.4 billion.  Consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter of 2005 was $5.8 billion. Consolidated operating income was $779 million in the fourth quarter of 2005.  This increase was largely attributable to higher activity in the Energy Services Group (ESG), partially offset by lower revenue in KBR primarily on government services projects in the Middle East. Annual operating income more than tripled to $2.7 billion in 2005

Why exactly are prisons being built for "the rapid development of new programs".  Halliburton's company site confirms that the government is engaged in a massive construction and preparation exercise to build concentration camps and prisoner processing facilities in the United States.  This is particularity astonishing and disturbing considering that the U.S. already incarcerates more orders  of magnitude more people than any other nation, about on-par with U.S.S.R. at the height of Stalin's era.

The contract of the Halliburton subsidiary KBR to build immigrant detention facilities is part of a longer-term Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of “all removable aliens” and “potential terrorists.” In the 1980s Richard Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld discussed similar emergency detention powers as part of a super-secret program of planning for what was euphemistically called “Continuity of Government” (COG). These men planned for suspension of the Constitution, not just after nuclear attack, but for any “national security emergency,” which they vaguely defined in Executive Order 12656 of 1988.

Over 800 concentration camps are reported throughout the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive U.S. Prisoners who disagree with the government.  The concentration camps are all staffed and manned by full-time guards, however, they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) when Martial Law is implemented in the United States (at the stroke of a Presidential pen and the Attorney General's signature on a warrant).

The camps have railroad facilities as well as roads leading to and from the detention facilities, many have airports.  Like Auschwitz, some of the camps have airtight buildings and furnaces. The majority of the camps can each house a population of 20,000 prisoners. Currently, the largest of these facilities is just outside of Fairbanks, Alaska. The Alaskan facility is a massive "mental health" facility and can hold approximately 2 million people.
 This is for real!
Wake Up America!

Maps Indicating Locations of Concentration Camps Throughout U.S. Click on maps for list of locations and videos.

See Army Regulation 210–35 Civilian Inmate Labor Program: Confirming the government and the Army's plans for U.S. based Concentration Camps:

Military Commissions Act
The enactment of concentration camps in the U.S. and the ability of the President to throw whoever he wants in the camps without question.  This act is one of the most extraordinarily outrageous attempts to pass unconstitutional law and is greatest assault on the U.S. Constitution imaginable.  All involved in the commission of this unlawful act have committed high treason against the U.S.A. and should immediately be prosecuted.

In yet another astonishingly treasonous act the U.S. administration has eliminated yet another key check to control out of control government, the 1878 Posse Comitatus Act. 

The  Posse Comitatus Act which abolished the use of the U.S. military against our own citizens since 1878 has also been wiped out.  This act which protected citizens through WWI, WWII, the Vietnam War, the Korean War and the Great Depression is considered by the current administration as unnecessary and a hindrance to the government's ability to prosecute inside the U.S.  This is particularly chilling read more at this link: Military vs. Citizens

See March 24, 1997, letter from Congressman Bill Hefner confirming the U.S. Concentration Camps:

“Enclosed is the information you requested pertaining to the Army’s policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor program and civilian prison camps on Army installations. This information has not yet been published (it is currently at the printers), however, it has been funded, staffed, and does reflect current Army policy. I home you find this information useful."
Concentration Camp Rail Car:
FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles. They apparently wanted people to become accustomed to seeing these railcars so they would just think they were hauling autos.

Temporary Prison Construction Modules:

Following the Halliburton subsidiary KBR (formerly Kellogg Brown and Root) announcement on Jan. 24 that it had been awarded a $385 million contingency contract by the Department of Homeland Security to build detention camps, two weeks later, on Feb. 6, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff announced that the Fiscal Year 2007 federal budget would allocate over $400 million to add 6,700 additional detention beds (an increase of 32 percent over 2006.  What is interesting in the Homeland Security plan is that each concrete prison bed costs $60,000 per bed!  Observing these concentration camps and general jail and prison facilities throughout the U.S., the Homeland Security plan is clearly buffered to build significantly more than 6,700 additional beds.

The Homeland Security $400 million allocation is more than a four-fold increase over the FY 2006 budget, which provided $90 million for the same purpose. Both the contract and the budget allocation are in partial fulfillment of an ambitious 10-year Homeland Security strategic plan, code-named ENDGAME, authorized in 2003. According to a 49-page Homeland Security document on the plan, ENDGAME expands "a mission first articulated in the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798." Its goal is the capability to "remove all removable aliens," including "illegal economic migrants, aliens who have committed criminal acts, asylum-seekers (required to be retained by law) or potential terrorists."  The government's definition of an enemy combatant covers almost any individual who promotes the rudimentary rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.

Readiness Exercise 1984 - Rex 84
Rex 84 is a United States federal government program to test their ability to detain large numbers of American citizens. Exercises similar to Rex 84 happen periodically. From 1967 to 1971 the FBI kept a list of persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.

Texas Congressman Henry Gonzales revealed many years ago plans of Rex 84 which former colonel Ollie North helped design. The late Representative Jack Brooks also of Texas brought this concentration camp and internment program as well as the Continuity of Government Program to light during the Iran Contra hearing. The chairman refused to let North even talk about them in open hearings under “National Security.” Mr. Gonzales stated these camps and plans were for the detention of AMERICANS, especially those who refused to surrender their weapons.

The Rex-84 Alpha Explan (Readiness Exercise 1984, Exercise Plan), indicates that FEMA in association with 34 other federal civil departments and agencies conducted a civil readiness exercise during April 5-13, 1984. It was conducted in coordination and simultaneously with a Joint Chiefs exercise, Night Train 84, a worldwide military command post exercise (including Continental U.S. Forces or CONUS) based on multi-emergency scenarios operating both abroad and at home. In the combined exercise, Rex-84 Bravo, FEMA and DOD led the other federal agencies and departments, including the Central Intelligence Agency, the Secret Service, the Treasury, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Veterans Administration through a gaming exercise to test military assistance in civil defense.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2011, 02:59:56 pm »

Death Camps Warned Being Prepared As Millions In US Left Hopeless
Posted by EU Times on Apr 6th, 2010 // 37 Comments

A FEMA Camp?

A chilling Russian Space Forces (VKS) report prepared for Prime Minister Putin is warning today the United States is in the process of constructing at least 300 massive “death camps” in 11 of their Western States secret documents had previously revealed President Obama’s Department of the Interior was preparing to take over in a massive 13-million acre land grab against his own people.

VKS satellites had been tasked with overseeing this vast area of the United States after Obama had ordered all of these 13 million acres not to be flown over by aircraft or trespassed upon under threat of life imprisonment.

These reports further state that the US Northern American Command has been put in charge of this “death camp” project and in their largest logistical deployment since World War II are moving massive amounts of equipment from their war zones to America in preparation for “relocating” nearly 30 million of their citizens into them over the next 3 years.

Not being understood by the American people is that their government has used these cruel extermination procedures against them before when in fear of their being toppled from power during the Great Depression they murdered nearly 8 million of their own citizens.

Though this Great American Genocide has been nearly erased from their people’s memories it bears their remembering as a new generation of them are unknowingly about to meet the same fate as their ancestors, and it all began in the spring months of 1932 as the economic collapse of the United States was threatening to topple their elite masters from power…something they would never allow.

Causing this wave of fear to sweep through the corridors of power in the United States was the self-named Bonus Expeditionary Force which was an assemblage of some 43,000 marchers — 17,000 World War I veterans, their families, and affiliated groups, who had assembled in Washington D.C. during the spring and summer months of 1932 demanding economic relief and equity from their officials who were protecting the giant banking and financial interests while allowing ordinary Americans to be thrown from their homes by the tens of millions and then letting them starve.

To suppress this rebellion the US Military brutally attacked and destroyed the Bonus Expeditionary Forces in July, 1932 using troops commanded by Army Chief of Staff General Douglas MacArthur, General, later US President, Dwight D. Eisenhower, and Major George Patton; all three of whom would in the next 13 years defeat the German and Japanese Empires using the same tactics of mass civilian deaths to achieve their war goals.

[Note: Estimated German and Japanese civilian deaths in World War II are estimated between 40-52 million

and were defended by top World War II US General Curtis LeMay who said, “There are no innocent civilians. It is their government and you are fighting a people, you are not trying to fight an armed force anymore. So it doesn't bother me so much to be killing the so-called innocent bystanders.”]

The estimated 500 leaders of the Bonus Expeditionary Forces upon being captured by MacArthur’s forces were imprisoned in what the Americans called a Works Progress Administration (WPA) labor camp in Florida where they were all executed by military firing squad. The US, or course, has always maintained that these Bonus Army leaders were not killed by execution but instead were killed by the catastrophic 1935 Labor Day hurricane.

[Note: The Works Progress Administration (renamed during 1939 as the Work Projects Administration; WPA) was the largest New Deal agency, employing millions to carry out public works projects, including the construction of public buildings and roads, and operated large arts, drama, media, and literacy projects. Almost every community in the United States had a park, bridge or school constructed by the agency, which especially benefited rural and Western populations. Expenditures from 1936 to 1939 totaled nearly $7 billion.]

[Note: The Bonus Army leaders were held and executed in Florida’s then nearly abandoned Fort Pickens that had previously held as prisoner of war the Apache Indians including their leader Geronimo.]

After the 1932 destruction of the Bonus Army the new American President Franklin Roosevelt ordered the construction of massive WPA labor camps throughout the United States in order to “contain and suppress” the growing rebellion facing the elites in his country, and which according to archived KGB reports were ordered by General MacArthur to be administered by US Army veterans who had served under General Jacob H. Smith in the Americans war against the Philippine people barely a generation before.

MacArthur’s purpose for using these US Army veterans, these reports continued, was their “outstanding” use of terror tactics against men, women and children, including ****, torture and execution.

[Note: General Smith remains one of the most brutal of all American War leaders after his issuing this order to his troops: “I want no prisoners. I wish you to kill and burn, the more you kill and burn the better it will please me. I want all persons killed who are capable of bearing arms in actual hostilities against the United States.” When asked by his troops if even children down to 10 years of age should be killed, Smith replied, “Yes.”]

Upon their taking control of these WPA labor camps, “Smith’s Dandies”, as they were referred to by President Roosevelt, began a ruthless campaign against the American people put into their charge that was modeled on Belgium’s forced labor regime instituted in the Congo which has been estimated to have caused over 10 million deaths, thus making it one of history’s largest genocides no one in America have been allowed to know about.

To how many Americans died in during the Great Depression in these WPA labor camps and through outright starvation Russian researcher Boris Borisov has estimated at over 7 million, and as we can read:

“Borisov used the official data of the US Census Bureau. Having revised the number of the US population, birth and date rates, immigration and emigration, the researcher came to conclusion that the United States lost over seven million people during the famine of 1932-1933.

“According to the US statistics, the US lost not less than 8 million 553 thousand people from 1931 to 1940. Afterwards, population growth indices change twice instantly exactly between 1930-1931: the indices drop and stay on the same level for ten years. There can no explanation to this phenomenon found in the extensive text of the report by the US Department of Commerce “Statistical Abstract of the United States,” the author wrote.

The researcher points out the movement of population at this point: “A lot more people left the country than arrived during the 1930s – the difference is estimated at 93,309 people, whereas 2.960,782 people arrived in the country a decade earlier. Well, let’s correct the number of total demographic losses in the USA during the 1930s by 3,054 people.”

Analyzing the period of the Great Depression in the USA, the author notes a remarkable similarity with events taking place in the USSR during the 1930s. He even introduced a new term for the USA – defarming – an analogue to dispossession of wealthy farmers in the Soviet Union. “Few people know about five million American farmers (about a million families) whom banks ousted from them lands because of debts. The US government did not provide them with land, work, social aid, pension – nothing,” the article says.

“Every sixth American farmer was affected by famine. People were forced to leave their homes and go to nowhere without any money and any property. They found themselves in the middle of nowhere enveloped in massive unemployment, famine and gangsterism.”

Today another generation of Americans are facing even worse catastrophes than their ancestors, and who aside from being thrown from their homes and facing mass unemployment like their fellow citizens of the Great Depression, are now facing an ecological disaster of biblical proportions as the massive distortions caused to our Earth’s magnetic fields are causing a catastrophic die-off of honey bee and bat populations and destroying the ability of these pollinators to sustain the crops needed to sustain human life on this planet.

As these American people continue to rush headlong towards their own destruction, what remains unknown is if, like their ancestors before them, they will go to these death camps willingly still believing their government lies, or face the stark and brutal truth of what is about to happen to them and begin preparing for their survival?

During the 1930’s when so many of our Sisters risked their lives to warn of the dangers Hitler and his Nazi Regime posed very few even listened, many more mocked and ridiculed us. Most unfortunately for the American people of today they are walking upon the path of denial once trod upon by their German cousins and mocking us too.

Does history repeat itself? Beyond a doubt! And America today is proof positive of it.

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/04/death-camps-warned-being-prepared-as-millions-in-us-left-hopeless/
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2011, 03:00:45 pm »

Camp FEMA Producer In Denver for Film's PBS Premier
For Immediate Release

Contact Debbie Morgan, media@campFEMA.com

Denver, Co, February 26, 2010 - Denver's PBS station, KBDI, is not shy when it comes to informative programming.  And just to prove it, Denver-area viewers are in for a shock as KBDI gets ready to host the first mainstream television debut of Camp FEMA.  The film will air on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at 8:30 pm.  Producer Gary Franchi will be live in the studio for this much-anticipated debut.

Franchi was thrilled.  "Overjoyed is an understatement! Having Camp FEMA broadcast on PBS is truly a milestone for our entire movement," Franchi stated from his studio just north of Barak Obama's stomping grounds, Chicago, IL, "millions of people will now be exposed to the harsh reality that 'Camp FEMA' reveals, not just about internment camps in America but about the mentality of the leadership who no longer views the Constitution as their guiding document."

"We are thrilled to be working with KBDI again, and are honored that they chose to air Camp FEMA along with America: Freedom to Fascism," says Lewis, who enjoys the fact that KBDI, while being a public television channel, is not afraid to shake things up by airing controversial programming for their viewers.

The extremely informative, yet highly controversial, film has caused quite an uproar among freedom loving, grass roots organizations and those fed up with two-party politics across the United States.  Franchi and director William Lewis expose for their audience the legislation being used to authorize FEMA camps, define what an internment camp is as well as whether or not American citizens have been housed in them before, reveal who the "new terrorists" are and much more.  The guests are a veritable Who's Who among truth-seeking United States citizens. 

"KBDI deserves all the support we can give them for getting this crucial information on the broadcast airwaves," Franchi says of KBDI.  Viewers in the Denver area will have three opportunities to catch Camp FEMA.  For those who miss the March 6th presentation, it will be rebroadcast on March 7th at 1:30 am and again on March 13th at 9 pm.   

Camp FEMA is available on DVD and can be seen online at http://CampFEMA.com

###

RestoreTheRepublic.com, 3149 Dundee Rd #176, Northbrook, Illinois 60062, USA
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2011, 03:01:31 pm »

H.R. 645 and The FEMA Concentration Camps
http://www.infowars.com/h-r-645-and-the-fema-concentration-camps/
Byron Tripp
1130AM August 23, 2009

Throughout the 20th Century, mankind’s governments have sought to gain control over their populations with food, water, bio-warfare, guns, tanks, militarized death squads, militarized police, propaganda, mis-information, entertainment, and  the good old original lie.  The United States and the West are no different than the “third world” banana republics and dictators; its just the methods the western democracies use have been refined through trial and error. The lies become bigger and the controlled corporate media outlets push the big lie so people end up believing anything the mainstream news endorses. Point of fact – alternative news media or sources are not generally believed by the public until the story breaks on a major news outlet. Enter the FEMA Camps.   

Martial law, New Orleans, 2005.

Well, in order to understand the subject, we must define a few terms.  What indeed is a “camp” ? People have popularized conceptions of Dachau or Ashuwitz, gas chambers, ovens and guard towers with jackbooted thugs patrolling and killing indiscriminantly.   Is that really what a FEMA camp is or would be like?

Dictionary.com defines the word camp as a place where an army or other group of persons or an individual is lodged in a tent or tents or other temporary shelter. Dictionary.com goes on to define the word concentration as a state of concentrated.  To be precise, the same Website defined the term concentrated as cluster or gather together closely. From these definitions, I will deduce that a concentration camp is defined as a camp where facilities permanent or temporary, provide the means of clustering or gathering together closely persons or soldiers.

Now that we have gone through the terms of subject matter and expanded our minds, lets look briefly at some past concentration camps in American history.   First that comes to mind is the popular POW camp Andersonville during the War Between the States which was commanded by Confederate forces for the internment or concentration of Federal troops. The Federal or Union side of the conflict had its many concentration camps as well.  Second is the many Native American Indian reservations set up by the Federal Government after the War Between the States as a means of controlling the nomadic Indians of the Midwestern and Southwestern regions of the United States.   The “reservation” as it is still called was a piece of land reserved for the Indians by the Federal government while the US government endorsed the expansion of its citizens upon traditional Indian lands. Tensions boiled over as Federal troops would consistently come onto the reservations or concentration lands and interfere with the rituals and traditions of the Native Americans.  Sometimes this conflict would lead to an all out war between the Indian tribes being concentrated on the reservations.  Third, during World War 2, the United States government, fearing a threat from within from its Asian communities, collected, processed and interned or concentrated AMERICAN CITIZENS of Japanese descent in camps for the duration of the War.     Can one truly argue that these events did not take place?

Anyone reading this, the chances are that you are not going to get up in the morning and go through your morning routine and walk out your front door and see a FEMA concentration camp.  Why is that?  Remember the definitions of the terms we went over earlier?  Camps are often temporary, but can be permanent.  Existing structures such as a Football Stadium or even an airport hangar can be utilized to concentrate a group of dissidents or people deemed a security risk to the State.  There doesn’t necessarily have to be a Nazi-styled facilities to be a concentration camp. Ask yourselves this question:  We’re there any camps in New Orleans before Katrina hit? Not that I can recall.  But as soon as FEMA was on the scene, any old army-air force base or public facilities capable of sheltering or concentrating refugees from the disaster area became a concentration camp. Not a “death camp”   –   a concentration camp.  The most notable of these camps which became the symbol of the plight of the people in New Orleans who did not get out was the New Orleans Saints NFL Stadium. After the storm, Martial Law was declared.  FEMA, The National Guard and Blackwater (as it was then called)  all were utilized to confiscate guns and process refugees into these concentration camps, or relief shelters.  We’re law abiding citizens rights violated?  Often. We’re they exterminated systematically? No.   Check out this video of the Military Police and National Guard forcing people from their homes and confiscating firearms from law abiding people. And you say it can’t happen to you?  What if there is a national crisis, such as a “Swine Flu” outbreak and then everyone becomes a suspect.

Enter H.R. 645.   The National Emergency Centers Establishment Act was submitted by Democrat Alcee L Hastings of Florida.   The bill calls for Homeland Security to use KBR, a subdivision of Haliburton, to create no fewer than six national facilities for the concentration of civilian internees on military installations.

Enter Field Manual 3-19-40 Military Police Internment / Resettlement Field Operations.  This field manual is the basis of operations for the handling of all forms people in all situations.    From the definitions section of Chapter 1, we can be labeled a  CIVILIAN INTERNEE which as the manual defines is:

“CIVILIAN INTERNEE 1-7. A CI is a person who is interned during armed conflict or occupation if he is considered a security risk or if he needs protection because he committed an offense (insurgent, criminal) against the detaining power. A CI is protected according to the Geneva Convention Relative to the Protection of Civilian Persons in Time of War (GC), 12 August 1949.”

The above definition is very broad. It fails to identify the “detaining power” (Can you say UN Forces deployed to US in the advent of Civil Unrest?)  It also states that the “civilian internee” needs “protection” because he committed an “offense”  - who makes these laws of what an “offense” is?  A military commander? An international treaty organization such as the UN or NATO?  A Global World Government?    Below is an example of a mid-level internment camp for the field of operations of the United States military.

CORPS HOLDING AREAS 3-55. A CHA (Figure 3-4) can hold more captives for longer periods of times than a central CP. Depending on the availability of MP units to establish I/R facilities, corps MP units must be prepared to hold captives at the CHA more than 72 hours. If the CHA keeps captives more than 72 hours, MP must plan and coordinate for the increased logistics and personnel required to operate a long-term facility. The decision to hold captives longer is based on METT-TC and the availability of forces. Captives remain in the CHA until they are evacuated to an I/R facility or until hostilities end.

Figure 3-4:  Corps Holding Area

Enter the REX 84 Program:     A plan for the continuity of Government in which dissidents would be rounded up and processed during the event of civil unrest in the United States. Fox New’s beloved Oliver North was involved in the planning of this operation. Representative of Oregon Democrat Peter DeFazio of the 4th District had this to say about the REX 84 Program during September of 2008 when the Stock Market crashed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a plan that is in place to be executed by the Federals to lock down the cities and towns across our land and to begin gun confiscation.  There is a plan to deal with mass quarantining of the population and its subsequent internment and suspension of the Constitutional rights of Citizens.   Now that you know, you can plan with this in mind when a “national emergency” is declared and some group of unscrupulous people seek to gain total control over the population or portions of political dissidents – you now know what power the Federals will not hesitate to utilize for their insidious ends.

I will end my presentation with a quote from a speech that everyone knows. The “give me liberty” speech by Patrick Henry.   What is not well known is is down to earth way of looking at the colonists situation:

“Ask yourselves how this gracious reception of our petition comports with those warlike preparations which cover our waters and darken our land. Are fleets and armies necessary to a work of love and reconciliation? Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled that force must be called in to win back our love? Let us not deceive ourselves, sir.”  -  Patrick Henry, March 23,  1775
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2011, 03:02:32 pm »

American FEMA Camps‏

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 03:03:13 pm »

Alex Jones Jumps Onboard Camp FEMA Project

Alex Jones admitted that he rarely granted on-camera interviews because he is so often the target of smear campaigns attempting to discredit his work and destroy the freedom movement in the United States, but when director William Lewis asked Alex to be the lead expert in a new political thriller about death camps in America, the award winning filmmaker said, "Yes."

ST. LOUIS, MO (BSMG) JUNE 25, 2009 - The Patriot community's number one shock-jock Alex Jones has officially jumped onboard the new feature film "Camp FEMA," currently in production from producers William Lewis and Gary Franchi.  Over the course of a two-day interview, Jones shared his passionate opinions on the New World Order takeover of America and the implementation of death camps in U.S. cities while also speaking to the topic of legislation enacted to keep Americans safe in a time of national emergency.  "It's all a lie," according to Jones, with documents in hand to prove it.  Producer Franchi and veteran anti-NWO filmmaker Lewis agree citing legislation highlighted in the film that will shock audiences when they learn that "continuity of government" plans do NOT include the continuity of the United States Constitution nor any of the rights enumerated and defended by our forefathers.

Behind the scenes, InfoWars producer Rob Dew helped coordinate Operation "Counterweight" as Jones and crew rolled out the red carpet for producers Lewis and Franchi - sharing previously unseen FEMA video footage and official documents that are essential in understanding the scope and complexity of the New World that is being created before our very eyes.  "People will beg to get into the camps" vaunted Jones who predicted that an economic collapse would be used to herd Americans into FEMA installations already being setup across the country in renovated military bases and abandoned 1940's Japanese Internment Camps.

The radio commentator's trademark rapid-fire delivery style shifted to a more somber tone when asked what Americans can do to overturn these draconian laws and restore the rule of law to a land that has been robbed of its founding documents.  Can we win the information war against our own elected officials?  Has our entire Federal government been hijacked by Constitutional terrorists - men and women who are set on enslaving the very population that they have sworn an oath to protect?  You may not like the answers to these and other even more ominous questions that lead the audience down a dark road filled with menacing horrors and atrocities to come.

Glen Beck - duck and cover!  Alex Jones charges back at the national media figure with a barrage of news articles and government legislation that prove Beck deliberately disregarded important evidence in the case against FEMA's motives.  "Glen Beck is playing a very dangerous game with the American people," according to Jones.  "He poses as a patriot, tries to gain your confidence, then calls you a Muslim terrorist and a kook."  Don't believe me.  Don't believe Alex Jones.  Go to the legislation like HR-645 that sets up FEMA camps in America and see for yourself how dangerous a precedence is being set."

Producers Lewis and Franchi were guests on The Alex Jones Show and The InfoWarrior with Jason Bermas where audiences learned about director Lewis' latest production, "Life on The Edge of A Bubble - Blowing the American dream," which had recently won Best Feature Documentary at IndyFest 2009 and slated later that evening for a rather large screening at Brave New Books in Austin, Texas thanks to owner Harlan Dietrich.  "Life on The Edge of A Bubble takes a look at over 200 years of financial turmoil," stated Lewis.  "We found a pattern in the madness that needed to be exposed in order for the cycle to be broken."

InfoWarrior listeners were also encouraged to send in any footage that could potentially be used in the new "Camp FEMA" production.  Billy Hutchison has already volunteered his Highland Mall FEMA footage; making Americans aware that FEMA is setting up shop in retail outlets across the nation and is apparently more than a little apprehensive about revealing the true nature for the use of these FEMA facilities.  If anyone reading this message has footage of ANYTHING FEMA RELATED, you are invited to share it with the world.  Links to instructions and contact information appear at the end of this press release.

Lewis and Franchi extended a very special thanks to Alex Jones and the entire Info Wars staff for their cordial, Texas-sized reception and willingness to share their expertise and research, which has taken well over a decade to amass and dissect.  This invaluable information will undoubtedly raise the bar of distinction for researchers studying this overwhelming topic and lend credibility to a subject that some in government and the national media wish would simply go away.

"Camp FEMA" promises to be a powerhouse of information and will include interviews with Katherine Albrecht, "Spy Chips"; John Stadtmiller, "National Intel Report"; Ted Gunderson, Retired FBI Senior Special-Agent-In-Charge; Michael Badnarik, 2004 Libertarian Presidential Candidate and so many other familiar names in the freedom movement.

To learn more about other films from director William Lewis, to submit your FEMA footage, or to view a short trailer for "Camp FEMA," please visit his official website:
www.TakeBackWashington.com

CAMP FEMA - Coming Fall 2009
Official Website:  www.CampFEMA.com

PLEASE FORWARD
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: