Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 05:24:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Help me please!?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me please!?  (Read 189 times)
The Lyrian

« on: August 24, 2011, 05:46:00 am »

Hey , I'm new to this site so i just wanted to know if the admin got my picture of google I sent. I had found a disscussion on this site about google earth patterning in the Images and just wanted to say go and check out clear lake. I think that the bunk excuse of digital patterning can be put to rest. I was watching online about uwa ( under water anomlies) in lakes in south america near lake titicaca when I decided to look at lakes in North america to where i accidently stumbled on to something that was intresting. Clear lake Iowa has a very different type of patterning. The west side of the lake really shows an underwater city. before i even went to talk to somebody I googled the history about clear lake. To my surprise i found out that the souix indians use to visit there in the summer months when they lived there but nothing about a town being submerged or anything. When i contacted the Iowa archelogical soceity they said it was google paterning. Then I procedided to tell the state archelogist about other lakes that didn't have patterning like this and sent more pictures which he then told me in a fancy way that he really wasn't sure about the lake or that sediments would have washed up because of dredgeing. I still feel that he is wrong and would like a second look so when i came to this site i saw that somebody posted the same answer telling me this is not a concidence. Please  go to google earth and check out my findings. There is nothing about this new find anywhere on the net and since it doesn't require a passport to see clear lake i feel that evidence will be easy to find despite what the man said. If you look closely at the water you will see that underwater alege has grown in the patterning. It is my theory that north american souix Indians are decendants of the Ican tribes instead of the aztec and this underwater city was there either durring or before the last Ice age. Please give me feedback because this is really bothing me since my wife doesn't believe me now that the "scientist" told me this.   
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brooke
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 10:39:38 pm »

Nope, we didn't get any picture.  Feel free to post it here!

Brooke
Report Spam   Logged

"The most incomprehensible thing about our universe is that it can be comprehended." - Albert Einstein
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: