Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 02:34:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Site provides evidence for ancient comet explosion
http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/nationworld/story/173177.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

PILLARS OF HERCULES, SEA OF DARKNESS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PILLARS OF HERCULES, SEA OF DARKNESS  (Read 5184 times)
BlueHue
Superhero Member

il mio va Piano, sono Asino ?

« Reply #75 on: November 30, 2007, 09:49:44 am »

Hi Paul,
my friend Bill Donato.  He's probably the only degreed archeologist who believes in Atlantis -Cayce's Atlantis(!), and his masters thesis was a 300 pg. re-examination of the Atlantis theory.  Bill has been diving in the Bahamas since 1974, and leading full-blown expeditions since 1989.  Example:
we have been kicking around the Atlantis forums for about a year now.  Do you know anything about this?---AZORES---As for the subject of a possible discovery off the Azores Islandsin the Atlantic, here was the first item that I saw in my issue. You can readthe exact version at http://www.ancientamerican.com/issue41.htm as to"U.S. Navy Atlantis Cover-up?" on p.36. the Grand Bahama Bank called the Long Rocks which are arcing bands of limestone which extend into circles that match the circumference of Plato's citadel of Poseidon?  Greg's never been there
I have so much stuff, I don't even know where to begin, aerial photos of the pentagon, the hexagon, long parallel lines, etc. and these leads need to be explored.
close to the Canaries or Morrocco?   Desiree 

Dear . . .  DESIREE,

PILLARS of HERCULES

is not Temple-Pylons or nor Sea-Mountains they are white-ELEPHANTS ! See for yourself: in ancient Persian PHULBE means Elephant Phul is waterspirit, PILLARS are PHULastiya in Hindi, Atlantis is Patala and Atlantis City  : Hastina-Pura, but ofcourse Your theory is that the original At-Land was in America !  Cry

ARABIA- FOELIX means White Elephant-Land, Mount MORIAH/ SION= Posion or Ras ADEN ( a corruption from Elephant-King POSEIDON.) means Elephant too.  The very word EL= God actually denotes the ELEPHANT  as the original God, GOD- of- PONTOS.

Sincerely " BlueHue " dd 30 Nov. 2007  Cry

« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 02:47:41 pm by BlueHue » Report Spam   Logged

( Blue's)THEORY, locating"original" Atlantis( in Aden-Yemen.)
1: ATLANTIS =Fake=Latin name, original Greek: ATHE(=a Region in Aden)
2: Atlantic-OCEAN=Greek: RIVER-of-Atlas+also" Known "World-OCEAN(=Red-Sea)
3: Greek-obsolete-Numeral 'X' caused Plato's Atlantisdate:9000=900
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: