Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 04:15:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ron Paul educates some liberals

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ron Paul educates some liberals  (Read 301 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2011, 12:12:24 am »

Where am I making ad hominen attacks ?  I am making valid points and refuting yours.

You haven't refuted a damn thing. What you end up doing is using a lot of insults to cover up your lack of knowledge on economics. Pretty lame.

So how are people to have money if the FED keeps contracting the money supply all the time and causing Depressions as well as getting people into debt ?

Actually, the FED is printing more money now to juice the economy.

Let me guess, you never watched the Obama Deception either... you poor ignorant soul.

There you go, another insult!  I guess, in your mind, that is another valid point.

By the way, have you seen Michael Moore's "Capitalism:  a Love Story" because that is how this economic mess REALLY happened. Bet you haven't seen it since you only watch propaganda garbage.

For an economics student you sure dropped the ball when it came to Obama's STIMULUS failing which anyone with a real knowledge of economics knew it would.

That shows how clueless you really are. The reason why Obama had any critics when it came to the stimulus is because they wanted it to be BIGGER!  A trillion at least, when they only spent a measley 700 billion.

See, if you knew anything about economic history, it is that, when the economy is in recession, the only entity that can come to the rescue is the federal government, which is what Roosevelt did during the Great Depression.  Stop spending money, like Hoover did in 1932 and try to balance the federal budget and the economy gets worse.

I may be in the minority here but in the real world, American people like me are the majority. 

Like heck. You teabaggers are down to 14% in the latest polls. And if Ron Paul is so popular, why is he not leading the Repugs?  It is a pretty weak field.  Answer:  cause no one likes him but freaks like yourself who are taught to hate other people who aren't a paranoid as yourself.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 02:34:23 pm »

quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic=28861.msg235008#msg235008 date=1315026744

Actually, the FED is printing more money now to juice the economy.

"Juice" the economy Huh ?  What in hell is that suppose to mean ?  All that's going to do is just lead to hyper-inflation. 

There you go, another insult!  I guess, in your mind, that is another valid point.

It was just a comment, stop wearing make-up for a week and and see if the excess estrogens drop to where you aren't so sensitive.  The term 'poor soul' is hardly a comment much less an insult.   Roll Eyes

By the way, have you seen Michael Moore's "Capitalism:  a Love Story" because that is how this economic mess REALLY happened. Bet you haven't seen it since you only watch propaganda garbage.

No I haven't, does he address fractional-reserve banking at all ?  Oweing more money than is ever put into cirrculation ?  He's hardly hurting due to this $#!t-hole economy. 

That shows how clueless you really are. The reason why Obama had any critics when it came to the stimulus is because they wanted it to be BIGGER!  A trillion at least, when they only spent a measley 700 billion.

That's what the Bilderberg-media told you.  Obama had the FED print up $ 28 Trillion most of which went to American, foreign banks and the military industrial complex.  If you'd stop listening to C orporate News Network and listen to alternative media, you'd know where the massive part of the SHAMULUS went.

See, if you knew anything about economic history, it is that, when the economy is in recession, the only entity that can come to the rescue is the federal government, which is what Roosevelt did during the Great Depression.  Stop spending money, like Hoover did in 1932 and try to balance the federal budget and the economy gets worse.

If the Federal-Government was doing its job regulating the banks we wouldn't have DEPRESSIONS/RECESSIONS in the first place.  I notice you never blame the banks for anything.  Like contracting the money supply and raising interest rates.  If you had watched the Money-Masters you'd see that DEPRESSIONS are banker induced. 

Like heck. You teabaggers are down to 14% in the latest polls. And if Ron Paul is so popular, why is he not leading the Repugs?  It is a pretty weak field.  Answer:  cause no one likes him but freaks like yourself who are taught to hate other people who aren't a paranoid as yourself.

What polls where ?  Ron Paul could not only lead the Republicans, but the Libertarians, the Constitutionalists, the Reformers.  Most people are pretty aware that the the Republicans and Democrats take their orders from Bilderberg.  Another Globalist puppet aint going to cut it.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2011, 11:14:03 pm »

"Juice" the economy Huh ?  What in hell is that suppose to mean ?

It means "stimulate," dig?

All that's going to do is just lead to hyper-inflation.  

Do you see any inflation now?  Prices are going down (except for gas) because people don't have the money to buy anything.
The term 'poor soul' is hardly a comment much less an insult.   Roll Eyes

Uh, you said, "poor, ignorant soul," there is a difference, dummy.

No I haven't, does he address fractional-reserve banking at all ?

Michael Moore's, "Capitalism: a Love Story" addresses the deregulation of the bank industry, and how the banks subsequently screwed everyone over with their shitty balloon mortgages.
I notice you never blame the banks for anything.  Like contracting the money supply and raising interest rates.  

Like hell I don't, but the Repugs who are in the pocket of Wall Street are more to blame as they deregulated everything so they could keep stealing.

What polls where ?  

Every poll I saw has him at only 8% or 9% at best.

Most people are pretty aware that the the Republicans and Democrats take their orders from Bilderberg.

That's Alex Jones crap. You know now that Paul wants to deregulate everything, abolish Social Security and Medicare and privatize everything, all policies that the regular Repugs have.  If he believes all that, who cares if he is taking orders from the "Bilderbergers" or not?  Point is, they all want the same things: to screw over the middle class and the poor.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2011, 04:15:58 pm »

Michael Moore's, "Capitalism: a Love Story" addresses the deregulation of the bank industry, and how the banks subsequently screwed everyone over with their ****ty balloon mortgages.

This is what Money-Masters is about.    Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 11:20:26 pm »

Well, watch the Michael Moore movie then, and see how much the FED played a roll in the economic crisis as opposed to the greedy SOBs on Wall Street who were REALLY responsible for crashing the economy.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: