Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:13:31 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Establishment Media Admits Conspiracy To Ignore Ron Paul

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Establishment Media Admits Conspiracy To Ignore Ron Paul  (Read 132 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« on: August 15, 2011, 03:20:25 pm »

Establishment Media Admits Conspiracy To Ignore Ron Paul

“We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, August 15, 2011

Despite Ron Paul’s overwhelming success in Saturday’s Ames straw poll, finishing second to Michele Bachmann by less than two hundred votes, in an astounding video establishment media talking heads admit what we’ve been highlighting from the very start – that there is a deliberate policy to sideline, ignore and discredit Paul’s campaign.

After pointing out that Ron Paul only lost to Michele Bachmann by a tiny percentage (and that after accusations that Bachmann’s campaign attempted to rig the result by buying 4,000 votes), and that the Ames result was virtually a “tie for first,” Politico’s Roger Simon said the reason for him being ignored was that “the media doesn’t believe he has a hoot in hells chance of winning the Iowa caucuses, the Republican nomination or winning the presidency, so we’re gonna ignore him.”

CNN host Howard Kurtz even admits that, “We are in the business of kicking candidates out of the race”.

The bizarre aspect of this clip is that Simon admits the Ames straw poll is a key indicator of the race and was “as good as a win” for Ron Paul, then completely contradicts himself by saying Paul has no chance of winning. This dichotomy illustrates how the media-generated perception of Paul’s campaig as futile has no basis in reality – it is nothing more than a hoax designed to manipulate the American people.

Indeed, it is the establishment’s fear that Ron Paul could build the kind of momentum for a win that drives the deliberate policy to ignore his campaign. By manufacturing the hoax that Ron Paul has no chance of winning, the establishment hopes their rhetoric will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Look at it another way. It’s almost a given that former Federal Reserve insider Herman Cain has no chance of winning the Republican candidacy, and the polls prove it, but you won’t hear the mainstream media endlessly obsessing about the futility of his campaign as they do with Ron Paul, even as Paul’s poll results illustrate how he is a strong front runner.

The establishment denigrates Paul’s campaign not because they think he can’t win, but because they’re scared he might win. That’s why they’ve made it their job to try and derail his momentum at every turn. It’s their job to manipulate the American public into thinking they’re wasting their vote if they support Paul because he has no chance of winning, when the opposite is true, he has every chance of winning, if only he was given an equal platform with the other candidates.

Politico’s efforts to pretend Ron Paul doesn’t exist were brazenly apparent in the first incarnation of their headline regarding the Ames straw poll result, which was entitled, Michele Bachmann wins Ames Straw Poll, Tim Pawlenty gets third (the headline was later changed).

Despite the fact that Ron Paul beat Pawlenty, who subsequently announced he was dropping out of the racealtogether, by over 2,300 votes, and Paul trailed Bachmann by a mere 152 votes, it was Pawlenty and not Paul who made the headline of the article.

No wonder the headline was later amended, as the You Tuber in the video below documents. This was a transparent and embarrasing effort to ignore Ron Paul’s existence altogether, a tactic we’ll be seeing plenty more of over the next 12 months.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/establishment-media-admits-conspiracy-to-ignore-ron-paul.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 04:57:54 pm »

On the bright side, Volitzer, everyone here would probably be ignoring him, too, if you wouldn't keep bringing him up!   Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 06:18:29 pm »

This all sounds like more whining from the Ron Paul camp.  No wonder America has written him off.

I don't blame the media for focusing on the serious candidates.
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:03 pm »

Everyone ignores him because he is irrelevant.  Just like Nader.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Boreas

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2011, 09:49:28 pm »

While Mrs. Bachmann or Mr. Perry on the other hand - she must be realy relevant, I suppose...

May God have mercy on Amercia. The country doesn't seem to be sliding into irrelavancy anymore. According to the above brigth comments it's there already. To bad Jon Stewart haven't caugth the drift yet...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-august-15-2011/indecision-2012---corn-polled-edition---ron-paul---the-top-tier
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 10:22:53 pm by Boreas » Report Spam   Logged

Gens Una Sumus
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2011, 01:56:16 pm »

Yep Americans are going to fight for their right to vote for more Bilderberg puppets until America is in 3rd world status.

Bachman, Obama, Palin, Perry....

Which Bilderberg candidate will I choose.  ?

Which candidate will convince me they are going to put my interests first before stabbing us in the back ?

Let the debate continue.

I bring Ron Paul up cuz I choose my own candidates.  I know where he stands and it isn't with the Bilderebrg Agenda.
Report Spam   Logged
Boreas

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 12:02:11 am »

"I'm not agreeing with what you say, but I'm willing to die figthing for your rigth to say it."

That used to be the ideal of American freedom and democracy. Today that seems to have changed into: "I'm willing to harass, scrutinize, intimidate and do what ever it takes - to shut you up and assasinate your individuality."

The Good Lord is definitly not happy that his children have left the path of honesty, rigthousness, sincerity and compassion.   Embarrassed 

Report Spam   Logged

Gens Una Sumus
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2011, 11:58:02 am »

"I'm not agreeing with what you say, but I'm willing to die figthing for your rigth to say it."

That used to be the ideal of American freedom and democracy. Today that seems to have changed into: "I'm willing to harass, scrutinize, intimidate and do what ever it takes - to shut you up and assasinate your individuality."

Especially since right-wingers and left-wingers do all this so well.

Keep them divided so they never see the real threat....

...the Globalists !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2011, 12:00:21 pm »

On the bright side, Volitzer, everyone here would probably be ignoring him, too, if you wouldn't keep bringing him up!   Smiley

Of course, because the internet is NOT   under the control of the NWO.

Therefore we don't have to drone on about their "picks".

Despite the fact that many here do anyway.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2011, 08:48:49 pm »

The real threat is the rich CORPORATIONS taking over the world and making everybody POOR. You think that governments or Obama are behind it. They aren't!  Obama could no more change this system overnight than your pal Ron Paul could.

And as for feeling insulted or intimidated cause people don't agree with your opinions, sensitive much? If everyone agreed, we'd have some pretty boring discussions!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 04:33:36 pm »

The real threat is the rich CORPORATIONS taking over the world and making everybody POOR. You think that governments or Obama are behind it. They aren't!  Obama could no more change this system overnight than your pal Ron Paul could.

And as for feeling insulted or intimidated cause people don't agree with your opinions, sensitive much? If everyone agreed, we'd have some pretty boring discussions!

Intimidated... not at all this is one of my favorite forums.

Insulted... please I am from New York the rudest state in the union.

Sensitive.   First time I've ever been accused of that here.    Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2011, 11:46:19 pm »

I'm glad that you are not intimidated, insulted or overly-sensitive.  Come to think of it, most of that applies to Boreas, who apparently is all three.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: