Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 06:26:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Bruce Willis Enters Negotiations to Play the Original Joe in 'G.I. Joe 2'

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bruce Willis Enters Negotiations to Play the Original Joe in 'G.I. Joe 2'  (Read 189 times)
Depths of Darkness

« on: August 13, 2011, 06:39:13 pm »

Bruce Willis Enters Negotiations to Play the Original Joe in 'G.I. Joe 2' (Exclusive)
Jon M. Chu is directing the Lorenzo di Bonaventura-produced action movie, which is bringing a mostly new cast to the franchise.
August
9:54 PM 8/9/2011 by Borys Kit, Jay A. Fernandez

Bruce Willis Headshot - P 2011
Kevin Winter/Getty Images

Bruce Willis in talks to join the cast of Paramount’s G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation, with the veteran action actor marked to play the original Joe.

Willis, if a deal comes together, would play General Joe Colton, the man who in 1980s comic books starts the G.I. Joe strike team, called the ultimate freedom fighting force, and got the handle G.I. Joe.

Jon M. Chu is directing the Lorenzo di Bonaventura-produced action movie, which is bringing a mostly new cast to the franchise. Dwayne Johnson, Adrianne Palicki, Ray Stevenson and RZA are among the recruits for the second film.

The movie begins shooting later this month in New Orleans. Paramount has staked out a June 29, 2012 release date.

Willis, whose last starring gig was the hit Summit action movie Red, most recently shot the thrillers Cold Light of Day, the Henry Cavill-starrer that is in post-production, as well as Looper, directed by Rian Johnson. Willis is repped by CAA.

Paramount to declined to comment.

Email: Borys.Kit@thr.com

Twitter: @Borys_Kit

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/bruce-willis-enters-negotiations-play-221029?_r=true
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: