Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 08:22:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DID A COMET CAUSE A FIRESTORM THAT DEVESTATED NORTH AMERICA 12,900 YEARS AGO?
http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php/topic,1963.0.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Karl Rove's Car Covered in Plastic Wrap by Pranksters

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Karl Rove's Car Covered in Plastic Wrap by Pranksters  (Read 82 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« on: August 29, 2007, 10:26:34 am »

Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove's car, Wednesday, Aug. 29, 2007, after someone wrapped the car in plastic wrap and put eagles and stickers, including one with I love Obama on it. The car was parked on White House grounds. (AP Photo/Ron Edmonds)

Pranksters cover Rove's car in plastic wrap

WASHINGTON - Karl Rove, your car is ready.

White House pranksters wrapped Rove's Jaguar in plastic wrap on the private driveway next to the West Wing. Rove's car is easily recognizable because of its "I love Barack Obama" bumper sticker and the twin stuffed-animal eagles on the trunk. Oh, and there's a stuffed-animal elephant on the hood.

Rove, the top White House political strategist who recently announced his resignation, left his car on the driveway while visiting Texas and traveling with President Bush. He was due back in Washington Wednesday evening.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:31:57 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trent
Superhero Member

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 01:03:18 pm »

Here I thought this was a joke until the news has reported it, too.  Hopefully, he, or whatever cronies he has working for him has a hard time getting that Barack Obama bumper sticker off his car.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

"That which does not kill us, makes us stronger."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: