Atlantis Online
April 19, 2024, 10:50:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: FARMING FROM 6,000 YEARS AGO
http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=156622&command=displayContent&sourceNode=156618&contentPK=18789712&folderPk=87030

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

(XII) HISTORY - 21ST CENTURY ASTROLOGY

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (XII) HISTORY - 21ST CENTURY ASTROLOGY  (Read 5192 times)
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2007, 05:57:16 pm »

Astrology logically admits of three postulations:

1. The world of facts, of the concrete, of things, of "experience," like the world of law, of words, of mental representations, appears to consciousness only by means of the presence of a primary world, psychic, internal, which receives those things and organizes them. The ideas of the mind are born only by reason of one's perceiving the exterior world through a qualified interiority. Psychic states are an inevitable substrate to things and to words.

2. This interior world is in perpetual motion, in continual innervation by the planetary cycles. This is why I call it psychic-astral, just as I call "impressional" (i.e., a pre-conscious awareness, from the term impressio of Paracelsus) the mark of this psychic impregnation made by astral agencies.

3. These pre-conscious awarenesses differentiate themselves through structures. This structuring of the psyche, at both individual and collective levels, occurs through four conditioning milieux: energetically through the planetary Forces, spatially through the Houses, temporally through the planetary Cycles, and structurally through the zodiacal Signs.
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: