Atlantis Online
April 18, 2024, 12:27:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Update About Cuba Underwater Megalithic Research
http://www.timstouse.com/EarthHistory/Atlantis/bimini.htm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Money: the Root of All Evil

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Money: the Root of All Evil  (Read 1336 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2011, 12:45:00 am »

Of course if the dollar collapses and hyper-inflation sets in and it costs way more to fill your car's tank and buy groceries.  This means you women will have to resort to prostitution just to keep your kids and yourself fed.

You wish.

Is this what you want ?  You want to live in a 3rd world America.  You think 3rd world women have it tough just wait till the Globalists get done with America

You must be confusing the debt with the Ron Paul economic policies.

Ever hear of alimony and child support ?  This is what happens when men misuse their 'junk'.

I didn't say 'misuse,' i said pass laws regulating your junk. 

When you see houses of women living with between 4-7 kids with no father around cuz they weren't smart enough to find a good one, then yes the government needs to step in.

Most likely, if you do see that, it was cause the father went away.  You want to blame the woman solely for getting pregnant.  You're a moron.

And a sexist one, too.

The FED created this current economic crisis.

No, subprime loans and Republicans pushing for less regulation on home loans caused the crisis.

Report Spam   Logged
Tom Hebert
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2011, 05:37:19 am »

Hi Krista,

Yes, our current economic crisis is caused primarily by GOP failed policies going all the way back to Reaganomics.  It simply got progressively worse so that all taxes became evil and all regulations were bad.

Ironically, the only thing these Pugs DO want to regulate is a woman's right to choose, which should be none of their business.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 11:45:59 am by Tom Hebert » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »

You wish.

Yeah I know, it'll never happen to you... so you think.

You must be confusing the debt with the Ron Paul economic policies.

We have yet to see any Ron Paul economic policies so far all we've seen is just the Bilderberg's and the FED's all being administered by Reagan, Bush-41, Clinton, Bush-43 & Obama to the crisis we are in today.

I didn't say 'misuse,' i said pass laws regulating your junk. 

Well the way women have such a slippery-slope of morality someone has to step in on behalf of the children.  If left up to just the inate morality of an irresponsible women America would be a nation of Casey Anthonys.  We need laws to keep this from happening.  Thank God Floridian women gave her a righteous condemation.  In NY she would have gotten a book deal already.  There's no such thing as inate responsibility, everything should be subject to some kind of law, not very libertarian of me, but the minute anything is deregulated totally, chaos ensues. 

Most likely, if you do see that, it was cause the father went away.  You want to blame the woman solely for getting pregnant.  You're a moron and a sexist one, too.

Then the question becomes why did the father go away ?

The FED created this current economic crisis.

No, subprime loans and Republicans pushing for less regulation on home loans caused the crisis.

Yeah both parties were instrumental enablers to the FED.  You won't get any disagreement from me there.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2011, 09:26:34 pm »

We have yet to see any Ron Paul economic policies so far all we've seen is just the Bilderberg's and the FED's all being administered by Reagan, Bush-41, Clinton, Bush-43 & Obama to the crisis we are in today.

Wrong, he wants to cut taxes to the rich, cut all regulations to business, make average Americans the 'working poor,' eliminate Social Security and Medicare and unemployment benefits. In other words, his agenda is your typical Republican's wet dream, ON STEROIDS. So, if you like Bush and Reagan, you'll love Ron Paul!  He's the rich man's best friend. 

Then the question becomes why did the father go away ?

Probably because he was an irresponsible little dork who wasn't mature enough to accept responsibility for his actions.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2011, 09:30:37 pm »

Hi Krista,

Yes, our current economic crisis is caused primarily by GOP failed policies going all the way back to Reaganomics.  It simply got progressively worse so that all taxes became evil and all regualtions were bad.

Ironically, the only thing these Pugs DO want to regulate is a woman's right to choose, which should be none of their business.

Damn right, Tom!  They are all about personal liberty except when it comes to what people do in their bedrooms.  You can, see Volitzer thinks he should be in everybody's business, too.  What hypocrites! 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2011, 12:04:52 pm »

quote author=Krista Davenport link=topic

Wrong, he wants to cut taxes to the rich, cut all regulations to business, make average Americans the 'working poor,' eliminate Social Security and Medicare and unemployment benefits. In other words, his agenda is your typical Republican's wet dream, ON STEROIDS. So, if you like Bush and Reagan, you'll love Ron Paul!  He's the rich man's best friend. 

Wrong... Ron Paul ran against Reagan on the Libertarian Party ticket in 1988 because he was selling out too much.  Too bad the media at that time never gave him any time.

Probably because he was an irresponsible little dork who wasn't mature enough to accept responsibility for his actions.

I see this problem with both genders all the time.   It's no mystery that there are many irresponisble couples out there.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 12:15:42 pm »

Hi Krista,

Yes, our current economic crisis is caused primarily by GOP failed policies going all the way back to Reaganomics.  It simply got progressively worse so that all taxes became evil and all regualtions were bad.

Damn right, Tom!  They are all about personal liberty except when it comes to what people do in their bedrooms.  You can, see Volitzer thinks he should be in everybody's business, too.  What hypocrites! 

I hate to tell you this but people create governments to create laws so societies don't implode and destroy themselves.  The government has a much of a responsibility to make sure banks, corporations and the military are well regulated, (pissing off conservatives) as well as making sure that those on the public dole aren't abusing the system (much to the dismay of liberals.)  The point is everything needs a system of checks & balance.  For either conservatives and liberals alike to think otherwise is just wrong.  Libertarians, righty-libertarians & lefty-libertarians,  advocate more personal freedoms, however personal freedom means personal responsibility.  If anyone fails in that regard then it is up to a governmental enforcement agency to step in.  Sad but true.

Considering how much the 'Jerry-Springer-culture' permeates America, it is obvious that gov't agencies aren't going anywhere.  The point is that we don't need the NWO creating an Orwellian police state either.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 03:31:55 am »

And your point is what exactly??

Liberals do not support people cheating on public assistance, we simply would rather our taxpayer money going to help out the poor, the elderly and the disabled as opposed to sending it to defense or giving it back to the rich.

Your guy, Paul, supports more tax cuts for the rich and 'weaning' people off of programs that keep people alive. Good for you!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2011, 04:24:18 pm »

And your point is what exactly??

Liberals do not support people cheating on public assistance, we simply would rather our taxpayer money going to help out the poor, the elderly and the disabled as opposed to sending it to defense or giving it back to the rich.

As a lefty-libertarian myself I am not opposed to social-safety-net programs.  However when you see able bodied people who are trading their food stamps for drug money, then there needs to be a way to ban these people.

Your guy, Paul, supports more tax cuts for the rich and 'weaning' people off of programs that keep people alive. Good for you!

Ron Paul supports debt-free money, and end to fractional-reserve banking and welfare abuses, not just cutting people off Ebeneezer Scrooge style.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 01:05:31 am »

As a lefty-libertarian myself I am not opposed to social-safety-net programs.  However when you see able bodied people who are trading their food stamps for drug money, then there needs to be a way to ban these people.

Who cares if there are one or two people trying to game the system?  We have laws against that. You want to make all the poor suffer just so you can male sure some drug addict doesn't get his fix?

Ron Paul supports debt-free money, and end to fractional-reserve banking and welfare abuses, not just cutting people off Ebeneezer Scrooge style.

No, he wants to 'wean' people off the programs that help them survive so that the rich can keep more of their money, He is NOT your friend.
Report Spam   Logged
Allison
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2011, 11:40:28 pm »

Ron Paul supports debt-free money, and end to fractional-reserve banking and welfare abuses,

That is code for let's make it harder for black people. Course, didn't Paul say that he would have not voted for the Civil Rights Bill?
Report Spam   Logged
HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2011, 06:28:26 am »

People are supposed to be love, and things are supposed to be used....

The confusion in this world today is that people are used and things are loved.
Money is more desired by most then almost everything else, and 1% of the world's population controls the way it corrupts every aspect of our lives. The good thing is, 99% of this planets population is waking up and seeing just how mistaken we all have been.

The "Occupy" Movements are becoming bigger, and it's all over the planet at this very moment.
For the first time in 2,000 years, the world agrees on one fundamental idea about life.
We are not slaves.... We are human beings. We are creative, We feel, and think.
And for this, we are seeing how War is wasteful and pointless. Regaurdless of what transpires from here on out.
I love being alive today, and no matter how I'm made to suffer.  Smiley The smile on my face is my faith in knowing that change is here.
We are change. No one man has any more power over us then we allow.

It's right now, and we have the choice. Do YOU, belong to the world's elite? Or do you belong to you?
Is your worth determined by wealth and material objects? Or is your worth, weighed by the good we are in spirit and who we actually are?
I am the working poor in the American Standard, and one of the richest men I know. Some people are so poor that all the have is money.
I'm so rich that all I lack is Money... And I love who I am because of this.  Wink
Think hard about what I'm saying. A resource based economy is stronger, when we are working for the good of all, and to preserve life.
It is also stronger because, we are not limited by dollar amounts on what we can and can't do. All we would need is a willingness to move beyond what and who we are by eliminating our collective fears and replacing them with an understanding that we need one another to evolve the best things in life and phase out the wasteful processes we are so comfortable with today.

Fear is all that holds us back, from moving forward. Why? The unknown.....
Yet, to embrace change we must face these things of uncertainty and strive to seek solutions that doesn't involve killing, raping, and dumbing down others to gain power that corrupts because of greed.

Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 06:31:10 am »

At what point in our society did money become more important than people?  We have destroyed our society with the pursuit of coin, the longing for it, the possession of it:  this shared illusion that has constantly brought out the worst in people, and very rarely the best.

I propose a new society:  one where there is no more money, and by consequence, no countries, no war, no homelessness and no greed. We would do things for one another because it is the right thing to do, not because we are getting paid for it.

There would no longer be any starving children, no families living in cars, we would find places for them because it is the right thing to do.

There would be no troops dying for the greedy interests of corporations in foreign lands, we would share our resources because it is the right thing to do.

And there would be no millionaire's mansions, towering over slums, everyone would live the same, because it is the right thing to do.

Cheers,

Dawn

And with this in mind, make a choice to be change, or stay a slave to what others want FOR YOU.
Report Spam   Logged

HereForNow
Superhero Member

HUH?

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 06:40:08 am »

Roll Eyes BTW

To any who wish to debate my statements. I welcome it.
I speak from the heart and even if what I'm saying doesn't coincide with what you might feel personally.
I'm ok with that. FREE WILL is something I support, and FREEDOM OF OPINION is part of this.
So.... Fire away.

It won't effect the way I FEEL in no way shape or form. And the truth is the truth, which is a matter of perception and experience.
Report Spam   Logged

Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2011, 05:53:04 pm »

Hello Harry,

Yes, people are finally waking up to the injustices of our econimic system, would that it had happened sooner.  We flat out need to get the money out of politics.  It is a shame that our politicians themselves don't see the injustices of having the welathy control policy over the many.

We are not simply 'workers,' we are human beings, and whether or not someone was lucky to be born into a family where they inherited wealth should not be the sole factor in what kind of life they should have.

Here is one vote for public financing of all campaigns and an end to lobbyists!

www.movetoamend.com

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: