Atlantis Online
April 16, 2024, 06:21:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Comet theory collides with Clovis research, may explain disappearance of ancient people
http://uscnews.sc.edu/ARCH190.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Golden Icons

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Golden Icons  (Read 1874 times)
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2007, 03:46:30 pm »

Smiley  Okay I'll try this again:

Okay here's another one from

the P e r u v i a n  N a s c a
G o l d  &  M e t a l s  E x h i b i t
1 A.D. - 700 A.D.

They call it a bird.  But again, gold is impossible to date.  This could easily have been handed down from times immorial and found it's way into what ever dig was determined to be circa 700 A.D.

Personally it definately looks like it could fly if it was a man made plane as far as I can see!

They were'nt supposed to have the wheel either but then what was supposed to go through the holes on this next object?  Looks to me like this ones missing the axle and the wheels doesn't it?

And finally for today's thought, If these primative people built earth mounds and the like... the very least they had in the way of tools must have been the shovel, (at least in my opinion), because if they could make this next one, then they could make a shovel!

There! Sorry for the above boo boo!   Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2007, 05:10:33 pm »

A B S O L U T E L Y   G O R G E O U S!!!

THANK YOU!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Qoais
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2007, 08:57:55 pm »

ohmigod!  BATS - You know, because they fly by radar!!!!!!  They have tails like that don't they?  And those curlicue things out front are the radar for the airplane.  The wings are a bit different, but then all their art seems to be stylized and altho it "represents" something, it isn't an exact duplicate of the animal it portrays.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 08:59:54 pm by Qoais » Report Spam   Logged

An open-minded view of the past allows for an unprejudiced glimpse into the future.

Logic rules.

"Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong."
mdsungate

Hermes, Gateway of the Sun

« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2007, 08:49:10 am »

Smiley  QUOTE FROM QOAIS:

all their art seems to be stylized and altho it "represents" something, it isn't an exact duplicate of the animal it portrays.

My goodness, you’re right!  I think this one is a bat!  And yes, their art isn’t an exact duplicate of the animal, so it makes it harder to recognize.  But I was wondering why the tail section had a little “money” face on it when I first saw it.  It seemed odd for it to have a monkey on a bird or bug or what ever it was stylized on.  But a “flying monkey?” Of course!  It’s a bat!!!  That was most insightful of you Qoais.  I never would have got that if you hadn’t pointed it out. 

And radar!  Perhaps this is a kind of stealth plane that was meant to fly at night?  Is it that pointed needle nose that is the radar?

And as I posted somewhere earlier:  they stylized the machinery in deference to some kind of belief system that it would transfer the qualities of the animal to the machine.  Either that or they were just more creative and not as boring as our designers are today, LOL.   Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Hermes Trismegistus:  “As above, so below.”
Bianca
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 08:30:54 am »

The mechanical features of the object suggest a highly sophisticated level of aerodynamics and construction.

The objects are very old and small, approximately 2 inches long, objects, made of gold are estimated to be AT LEAST 1,000 years old.

For archaeologists the artifacts were depicting animals and were classified as Sinu, a pre-Inca culture from A.D. 500 to 800... But only for them.

For aeronautical engineers these objects more looked like airplanes with delta-shaped wings.

So, in 1997 they built a scaled up version of the objects to the exact specifications of the prototypes with the simple addition of an engine and propeller.

The test was succesful.

The radio controlled aircraft flew performing airborn loops, rolls and other manuevers, and then performed perfect landing.

According to Dr. Ivan Sanderson, who studied the artifacts, these look too "mechanical" like an airplane, to be a natural object. Other similar objects have been discovered in Costa Rica, Venezuela and Peru. Who used these planes in prehistoric times?

http://www.ufoarea.com/main_relics2.html
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:43:10 am by Bianca2001 » Report Spam   Logged

Your mind understands what you have been taught; your heart what is true.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: