Atlantis Online
March 29, 2024, 05:45:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Remains of ancient civilisation discovered on the bottom of a lake
http://en.rian.ru/analysis/20071227/94372640.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Volitzer's Birth Certificate

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Volitzer's Birth Certificate  (Read 695 times)
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2011, 06:59:19 pm »

What was the real reason this pregnant teenager got a passport in late 1960 or early in 1961? I believe it was likely to be able to travel to Kenya to have the baby over there where it was her intent to leave the baby there to be raised by the paternal family in Kenya.

So, no proof for any of this, or any passport or anything, or even an application to back it up and yet it's good enough for you to present here as "proof."  I don't know if you are just stupid or so eager to follow your bigoted tendencies that you have a lower standard of proof.

Listen to the Bill Cunningham Radio Show for how it was likely done [continued below video]:

'Likely done?' You mean, how I could put together my own video of how this guy, you and Corsi are most likely butt monkeys and how that was likely done? Bigots apparently like to live in a fact free society!  They get a racist thought, then they pile loads of bs to try and support it.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2011, 03:47:49 pm »

Right Obama fakes his Birth Certificate, it gets exposed, Gov Abercrombie can't find the real BC in Hawaii even tho everyone else born there can but those who expose this corruption are racists.

I suppose Birthers are in the same category as climate-change deniers or whoever else Michael Moore and the Democrats tell you hate this week.   Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2011, 10:49:39 pm »

I suppose Birthers are in the same category as climate-change deniers or whoever else Michael Moore and the Democrats tell you hate this week. 

Pretty much.  They're all anti-science, pro-prejudice Republican types!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2011, 02:14:20 pm »

Wow you truly are brainwashed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Shocked Shocked Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 12:37:25 am »

I'm not the one that made your party a bunch of crazy, anti-science prejudicial yahoos, you guys chose that path on your own!
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2011, 04:28:56 pm »

I'm not the one that made your party a bunch of crazy, anti-science prejudicial yahoos, you guys chose that path on your own!

My party is the Constitution Party.  Condemnation of Republican stupidity is your right under the 1st Amendment.  Many of times of which I am in total agreement with you.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2011, 11:56:02 pm »

Not quite!  You think that the government should do nothing to fix the economy (the Paul philosophy), while I am all for them using whatever in their means to fix it. Also, you seem to have a thing against black people. And you don't like real science. And you believe in FEMA Camps and other tall tales.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2011, 04:08:52 pm »

Not quite!  You think that the government should do nothing to fix the economy (the Paul philosophy),

Ron Paul and I are in total agreement about the government's responsibility in providing  sound money to a nation, as well as strict government regulation of banks.  This is what the END the FED movement is all about.

while I am all for them using whatever in their means to fix it.

As am I.

Also, you seem to have a thing against black people.

No I don't.  Cynthia McKinney was my 2nd choice for the Presidency.  She's black, a woman and a legal US citizen. 

And you don't like real science.

I am an aerodynamic engineer, who is working on overcoming the Van-Allen radiaiont belts. 

And you believe in FEMA Camps and other tall tales.

Try watching the Police State Quadology and see them for yourself, that is if you are capeable of doing something for yourself without taking marching orders from the DNC.

Police State 3:  Total Enslavement

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-448659287463550973

Police State 2:  The Takeover

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2758880303660529314#

Police State 2000

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1551348336255792191&ei=li3YSe2vEInUrQLMhunlAg&q=Police+state+2000

Police State 4:  The Rise of FEMA

Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2011, 04:04:34 pm »

I am an aerodynamic engineer, who is working on overcoming the Van-Allen radiaiont belts.

They've already licked that problem. How do you think they got to the moon?
Or do you believe we didn't actually get there?
Report Spam   Logged
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2011, 10:48:30 am »

If I remember correctly from past conversations he does not believe man has been to the moon.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 10:51:10 am by Robert0326 » Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Robert0326
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2011, 11:04:31 am »

My party is the Constitution Party.  Condemnation of Republican stupidity is your right under the 1st Amendment.  Many of times of which I am in total agreement with you.
[/quote

I've read your parties platform and it seems to me that they are for some sort of theocratic government.  The belief that our country and the constitution was founded on biblical law is untrue.  If your parties intention is to turn our government into a theocracy then you and all that support them are now my enemies.
Report Spam   Logged

Blasphemy is a victimless crime.
"The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter."     Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823 -Thomas Jefferson
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2011, 03:02:14 pm »

If I remember correctly from past conversations he does not believe man has been to the moon.

If that is so, then Volitzer probably doesn't have a degree in science and is just talking pseudoscience. The Van-Allen radiaiont belts, well, that's the main theory why the Moon landing wackos don't think we got to the moon.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2011, 01:36:04 pm »

They've already licked that problem. How do you think they got to the moon?
Or do you believe we didn't actually get there?

You can't magnetize aluminum, and besides there are films on youtube where Nixon admits to staging the "moon-landing" in British caves with a British Movie Production Crew.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2011, 01:48:39 pm »

I've read your parties platform and it seems to me that they are for some sort of theocratic government.  The belief that our country and the constitution was founded on biblical law is untrue.  If your parties intention is to turn our government into a theocracy then you and all that support them are now my enemies.

The Constitution Party is not and never will advocate for a theocracy.  I would refer you to the definition of jurisprudence.

ju·ris·pru·dence   /ˌdʒʊərɪsˈprudns, ˈdʒʊərɪsˌprud-/  Show Spelled[joor-is-prood-ns, joor-is-prood-]  Show IPA
noun
1. the science or philosophy of law.
2. a body or system of laws.
3. a department of law: medical jurisprudence.
4. Civil Law . decisions of courts, especially of reviewing tribunals.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/jurisprudence

The goal of the Constitution Party is to restore American jurisprudence to its Biblical foundations and to limit the federal government to its Constitutional boundaries.

Much of the laws we have on the books today are based on the 10 Commandments.  That's Biblical juris-prudence in a republic.  Hardly a theocracy. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2011, 01:51:55 pm »

If that is so, then Volitzer probably doesn't have a degree in science and is just talking pseudoscience. The Van-Allen radiaiont belts, well, that's the main theory why the Moon landing wackos don't think we got to the moon.

Only 1 man I know who got to the moon and he didn't get there by any Earthly means.

That and all he needed was 24 hours of decompression before stepping out onto the lunar atmosphere.  Not a silly space suit on wires.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: