Atlantis Online
April 17, 2024, 10:29:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hunt for Lost City of Atlantis
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/3227295.stm

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Who Deserves to be the Republican Candidate for President in 2012?

Poll
Question: Who Deserves to be the Republican Candidate for President in 2012?
Tim Pawlenty - 1 (1.3%)
Mitt Romney - 4 (5.3%)
Sarah Palin - 16 (21.3%)
Ron Paul - 6 (8%)
Michelle Bachman - 16 (21.3%)
John Huntsman - 0 (0%)
Herman Cain - 0 (0%)
Donald Trump - 5 (6.7%)
Rick Santorum - 3 (4%)
John McCain - 4 (5.3%)
Newt Gingrich - 5 (6.7%)
Rick Perry - 15 (20%)
Total Voters: 38

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who Deserves to be the Republican Candidate for President in 2012?  (Read 957 times)
Orion of Deep West Texas

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2011, 05:56:21 pm »

Indeed.  We in Texas have no complaints when it comes to Rick Perry.  Not since George Bush has their been a man of his great attributes and personal skills in American politics.  Vote for him! You won't be disappointed.
Report Spam   Logged
Klansman

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2011, 06:00:59 pm »

Don't vote for Herman Cain or Barack Obama, they are probably both from Kenya!
Report Spam   Logged
Skeeter

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2011, 06:17:28 pm »

Just so long as it ain't that Mitt Romney fella with his magic underwear.
Report Spam   Logged
Jasper

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2011, 09:05:37 pm »

Like I said, that Ron Paul fella isn't a real Texan, he's from back east.  The tipoff for me is that he is a bit light in the keyster. A real Texan don't weigh less than two hundred pounds, he talks big, looks big, has a bit of a belly on him and drinks a lot of beer and eats a lot of barbecue. He also ain't ashamed to wear a ten gallon hat. 

Ron Paul:  wrong for America.  Rick Perry:  just what the doctor ordered.
Report Spam   Logged
Commander Guy

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2011, 11:54:29 pm »

One thing's for dang sure, be it Mitt or Rick Perry or Sarah Palin, there is sure one wealth of talent in the Republican Party.  I almost feel sorry for the Democrat Party next year cause of us.
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2011, 12:26:45 am »

We have ourselves an embarrassment of riches in the Republican Party!  No party can match ours for family values, fiscal responsibility and honest to gosh good horse sense.
Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2011, 12:47:21 pm »

Indeed.  We in Texas have no complaints when it comes to Rick Perry.  Not since George Bush has their been a man of his great attributes and personal skills in American politics.  Vote for him! You won't be disappointed.

You idiot he was a Globalist that pushed through the Trans-Texas-Corridor that the rest of Texas voted down and opposed vehemently.

That's real smart elect a Bilderberg puppet traitor like the Democrats did with Obama.  Real smart.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2011, 12:50:12 pm »

Like I said, that Ron Paul fella isn't a real Texan, he's from back east.  The tipoff for me is that he is a bit light in the keyster. A real Texan don't weigh less than two hundred pounds, he talks big, looks big, has a bit of a belly on him and drinks a lot of beer and eats a lot of barbecue. He also ain't ashamed to wear a ten gallon hat. 

Yeah Rick Perry Bilderberg puppet and Globalist traitor.

Just like Obama.

Alex Jones broadcasts from your state of Texas.  Listen to him online if you can't get him on the radio.

www.prisonplanet.com

Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2011, 12:54:04 pm »

We have ourselves an embarrassment of riches in the Republican Party!  No party can match ours for family values, fiscal responsibility and honest to gosh good horse sense.

You have yourselves an embarassment of Globalist candidates in the Republican Party.

Since when is fractional-reserve banking fiscal responsibility ?

The Money Masters.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936&q=The+money+changers&ei=Zd4QSMjvB47YqAKQtJmzBA

Ron Paul is his own man and wants to END the FED.

A real Texan would show some backbone and back him.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:54:42 pm by Volitzer » Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2011, 05:40:36 pm »

Huntsman surprises in big GOP straw poll

New Orleans, Louisiana (CNN) - Jon Huntsman was a no-show at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, but the former Utah governor raised eyebrows with a surprising second place in the conference’s 2012 presidential straw poll Saturday.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who delivered a fiery and well-attended speech here in Friday, continued his record of strong straw poll performances and won the vote outright with 612 votes. Huntsman came next with 382 votes.

Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, coming off an impressive debate performance on Monday in New Hampshire, finished in third place with 191 votes.

They were followed by pizza magnate Herman Cain (104 votes), former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney (74 votes), former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (69 votes) and former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (41 votes).

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum finished in eighth place with 30 votes. Former Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, who did not speak at the conference, finished in a dismal ninth place with 18 votes.

Former New Mexico Gov. Gary Johnson came in last with just 10 votes.

It was Huntsman’s surprising runner-up finish, though, that grabbed the most attention on Saturday when the results of the two-day vote were announced.

When he was booked as one of the speakers at the semi-annual event, there were questions about how Huntsman - who has broken with GOP orthodoxy on issues like climate change and same-sex civil unions - would be received among the conservative activists who typically attend such gatherings.

Huntsman, though, came down with a last minute cold this week and decided to skip the event. He dispatched his wife, Mary Kaye, to greet conference-goers in his stead.

And his strong finish in the straw poll might have gotten a boost from some behind-the-scenes work by his political team. Several of his political advisers, including John Weaver, Chris Allen, John Yob and Jake Suski, made the trip to New Orleans and were seen huddling with delegates at the riverfront hotel where the conference was held.

Miller attributed the win to the former ambassador to China's economic message. He did not comment when asked if Huntsman advisers paid for their supporters to get to the ballot box.

“His willingness to take the debt crisis seriously and his foreign policy message really resonated with the younger conservatives who attended,” Miller said.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/18/huntsman-surprises-in-big-gop-straw-poll/

Boy CNN just can't give Ron Paul his due.

Read it and weep suckers.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2011, 05:43:04 pm »

So Ron Paul and an unknown beat out all the Globalists.   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Orion of Deep West Texas

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2011, 09:26:37 pm »

You idiot he was a Globalist that pushed through the Trans-Texas-Corridor that the rest of Texas voted down and opposed vehemently.

That's real smart elect a Bilderberg puppet traitor like the Democrats did with Obama.  Real smart.    Roll Eyes

That was the liberal establishment in Texas that forced that through despite Rick Perry's objections. Rick is a man of utmost character and conviction. I was once a liberal until I saw how they work.  Once again, you have proven yourself to be a practitioner of informal fallacy and the liberal agenda. You are a card carrying member of the Coven of the Wussery and don't appreciate a man of Rick's convictions.
Report Spam   Logged
Jasper

« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2011, 09:29:36 pm »

Yeah Rick Perry Bilderberg puppet and Globalist traitor.

Just like Obama.

Alex Jones broadcasts from your state of Texas.  Listen to him online if you can't get him on the radio.

www.prisonplanet.com

Smiley

Well, I'll tell you what, little buddy.  You tell this Paul fella to put on about a hundred pounds, get himself a ten gallon hat, sport a six shooter and start hosting some barbecues and maybe we'll start listening to what he has to say.  Cause that's the only way you're gonna get this Texan to listen to an easterner like him.
Report Spam   Logged
Elmer Jessup

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2011, 09:37:54 pm »

You have yourselves an embarassment of Globalist candidates in the Republican Party.

Since when is fractional-reserve banking fiscal responsibility ?

Ron Paul is his own man and wants to END the FED.

A real Texan would show some backbone and back him.

Volitzer, I think you're forgetting that I'm from the proud Christian state of Tennessee!  Now I don't know squat about that there banking you told me about and I don't want to know. I do know this Ron Paul fellow "came out" over the weekend and said he supported gay marriage and the legalization of ****.  I have to ask you, how can any good Christian support a fella who is for stuff like that?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:39:10 pm by Elmer Jessup » Report Spam   Logged

"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." - LUKE 5:32
"Watch and pray that you may not enter into temptation; the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak."- MATTHEW 26:41
V.I.P.

« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2011, 11:15:24 pm »

You all convinced me.  Rick Perry is a man among men and this soldier's choice for Republican candidate for President in 2012!  He will turn all of America into gun-toting Texans each of us, ready to defend our country! Perry in 2012!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: