Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 02:27:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Underwater caves off Yucatan yield three old skeletons—remains date to 11,000 B.C.
http://www.edgarcayce.org/am/11,000b.c.yucata.html

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What do Human Beings Owe Each Other..?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What do Human Beings Owe Each Other..?  (Read 5779 times)
Dawn Moline
Administrator
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2007, 11:55:45 pm »

Philosophy is one of those subjects I should have payed more attention in....
It's been awhile sence something new has transpired in regaurds to any subject line.
One of the trends one can notice is the way people are drawn more to the mysteries then the facts.

With that in mind, what can we find that is even more interesting then the fantasy, or mysticism that is factual and evident in our own forum......

Cheesy Now I know that both Fact and fiction plays a role in what we will say and what we won't. For the sake of it all what is your personal feelings about everything?

This is what our personal Philosophies are made of.

For me, I see a chance for a world to change from one of self-destruction, to a utopian culture that is intergrated with spiritual energies & nature with all it's works.

Hello Harry,

I've noticed that there are two ways that philosophies are shaped - by our parents, and by our environment.

Often, people never shake off their parent's philsophies enough to become their own person and inherit all their parents' prejudices, values and fears.

And yet when one has the courage enough to break the mold, then true change can occur.  To change minds, we have to start with a few ideas, we have to build it, like the foundation of a building.  We have to establish simple rules as to the ways we treat one another and we have to never stray from the path.

Cheers,

Dawn
Report Spam   Logged

"The unexamined life is one not worth leading."
-Plato
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: