Atlantis Online
March 28, 2024, 07:24:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Did Humans Colonize the World by Boat?
Research suggests our ancestors traveled the oceans 70,000 years ago
http://discovermagazine.com/2008/jun/20-did-humans-colonize-the-world-by-boat

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

A Terrific New Obama Campaign Slogan!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Terrific New Obama Campaign Slogan!  (Read 577 times)
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011, 04:25:57 pm »

HG Wells took a lot of Darwin's and Galton's writings into consideration when penning his novel.  This went on way before the world has even heard of Alex Jones.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011, 12:26:24 am »

H.G. Wells wrote science fiction. The only way we'll have a situation like that here is if the American people are dumb enough to elect a TEABAGGER President. Yeah, I can sure see Palin or Bachman nuking anyone they don't like.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2011, 01:13:58 pm »

Americans already elect Globalist Presidents.  What would be the difference ?
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2011, 01:03:05 am »

Maybe you should also ponder why Americans elect a globalist Congress, too.  Guys like John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, Eric Cantor, and Jim Dimint are the ones REALLY screwing up America right now, and you NEVER complain about them. You just keep bitching about Obama as if he is King.  Heaven forbid you ever remember that we have three branches of government and that Obama is the only holding us back from a complete Republican corptocracy.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2011, 02:31:39 pm »

I am against all Globalists in the Democrat and the Republican parties.  Just cuz I don't name them by name that doesn't mean I am not oppose to them.  Palin and Bachman are just Republican bimbos bought and paid for by the Bilderberg Group just like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.

This is why I am such a big Constitution Party advocate.  There are no Globalists in that party.  Unlike the TEA Parties which are a pathetic joke now cuz Globo-Republican usurpers take them over and ban everybody else that doesn't agree with them.

I have been banned from 3 different TEA-BAGGER forums already.  I know Globalist usurping when I see it.

At least the Democrats on the state levels have a sense of patriotism.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2011, 05:46:01 pm »

So your solution is that we should all vote for the Constitution Party and throw our votes away. Bright!  We've seen what Repuglicans do with unchecked power. Just like the people of Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida and Ohio are experiencing now with their tin-plated dictators who are only out  to protect the rich.  The Democratic Party is not perfect, but they are the only hope against the coming corptocracy.
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2011, 02:18:19 pm »

So your solution is that we should all vote for the Constitution Party and throw our votes away. Bright!  We've seen what Repuglicans do with unchecked power. Just like the people of Wisconsin, Michigan, Florida and Ohio are experiencing now with their tin-plated dictators who are only out  to protect the rich.  The Democratic Party is not perfect, but they are the only hope against the coming corptocracy.

I would propose a CP President and Vice President.  As well as CP Senators and Representatives on the Federal level.

I have voted for Democrats many times on the state level here in Florida  I voted for Alex Sink for Governor.  In fact the city of Jacksonville has its first black Democratic Mayor Alvin Brown.

So I am not totally opposed to supporting anti-corporatist Democrats on the state levels.

I am opposed to Globalists in the Democrat Parties as I was opposed to Globalists in the TEA Parties.
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2011, 03:32:04 am »

On a national level, voting for the Constitution Party is a wasted vote. So, you have a choice:  either vote for a Democrat that MAY be bought and paid for by the big corporations, or vote for a Republithug who ALWAYS IS. 
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2011, 04:00:10 pm »

On a national level, voting for the Constitution Party is a wasted vote. So, you have a choice:  either vote for a Democrat that MAY be bought and paid for by the big corporations, or vote for a Republithug who ALWAYS IS. 

Come on the Bilderbergers own both horses (parties) in the race and everyone knows it.

Corportations support both R & D candidates cuz they too know the system is rigged.

Since Alex Jones has brought the Bilderbergers to light in the 2000s there is no reason for anyone to be fooled by the 2 party oligarchy anymore.  Ed Schultz, Thom Hartman, Stefanie Miller are all liberal mouth-pieces to the Globalists while Rush, Hannity, and Beck are the conservative ones.

It's more faked that wrestling.

God I was never this gullible in my 20s.    Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2011, 05:34:02 pm »

Sure, people like Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders and Anthony Weiner are bought by the globalists. Riiight!  How about Russ Feingold who was outspent five to one to defeat him because the corporations didn't want him in Congress. How about Paul Wellstone, who was killed in a rigged plane crash because he was the most liberal member of the Senate?

You are a fu*ckin moron and people like you are what keeps turnout down so the Republithugs can keep winning and advancing their corporate agenda.

The Democratic Party has a long history of helping people:  it was Democrats that gave us Social Security, Medicare, family leave, minimum wage laws, the right to unionize, the Civil Rights act and a VIABLE MIDDLE CLASS.

P*iss on your sh*itty supposed "Constitution Party.  All they would do is take the same corporate handouts you are complaining about that everyone else is taking if they ever got elected and do even less to help average people because they would claim "It isn't in the Constitution."
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2011, 05:35:10 pm »

God I was never this gullible in my 20s

Maybe not, but you are still pretty d*amn stupid in your thirties.  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 06:01:54 pm »

At least I know the difference between a JFK Democrat and an Obama Democrat.

I don't get lulled into a sense of security just cuz a multi-racial in my party won the election but continues to betray America.

Sure, people like Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders and Anthony Weiner are bought by the globalists. Riiight!  How about Russ Feingold who was outspent five to one to defeat him because the corporations didn't want him in Congress. How about Paul Wellstone, who was killed in a rigged plane crash because he was the most liberal member of the Senate?

Kucinich is a gun grabber haplophobe, Bernie is an independent not bound by the Democrats, Anthony Weiner never heard of him.   Paul Wellstone, a tradgedy.  The Globalists went after Thatcher once she found out who they were. If Ron Paul didn't have the publicity he would have been taken out like JFK already.

You are a fu*ckin moron and people like you are what keeps turnout down so the Republithugs can keep winning and advancing their corporate agenda.

No it's rigged voting machines, and those who count the ballots.  Remember people actually went to jail for election fraud in Ohio in 2004-05.

The Democratic Party has a long history of helping people:  it was Democrats that gave us Social Security, Medicare, family leave, minimum wage laws, the right to unionize, the Civil Rights act and a VIABLE MIDDLE CLASS.

Right then the Globalists adapted and bought both horses in the race.

**** on your $#!itty supposed "Constitution Party.  All they would do is take the same corporate handouts you are complaining about that everyone else is taking if they ever got elected and do even less to help average people because they would claim "It isn't in the Constitution."

1.  The Constitution Party does not take corporate handouts.
2.  The Constitution Party would regulate the banks and put an end to the practice of contracting the money supply by the FED which causes recessions and Depressions.
3.  The Constitution Party isn't crazy enough to go after social-saftey-net programs.  It would be political suicide.
4. The Constitution party would go after welfare-fraud and medicade fraud.  There would be no millionaire doctors who use phony SSI numbers to treat non-existent patients all the while racking up hug profits from medicare/medicade.

Report Spam   Logged
Volitzer
Superhero Member

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 06:04:46 pm »

This Anthony Weiner ?   Huh Huh

Weiner Admits He Lied, But Won't Resign
Monday, 06 Jun 2011 03:55 PM

By Martin Gould

The sex scandal that has engulfed married Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner grew even more tawdry today — and generated suggestions that he should quit — amid new allegations that he sent out pictures and sexually explicit text messages to women.

However, Weiner rejected suggestions that he should resign during an emotional news conference this afternoon. He confessed to inappropriate texting and lying about it.

"I have made terrible mistakes," Weiner said, choking back tears and adding that he apologizes to his wife, colleagues, and friends.

Editor's note: For the updated story on the full news conference, including video — Click Here Now.

One of the pictures that surfaced today showed the bottom half of what appeared to be Weiner’s face above a naked chest. A second, seemingly innocent, shot showing Weiner sitting with his two cats had a caption dripping with double entendre.

But even more damaging to Weiner, who married Hillary Clinton’s long-time aide Huma Abedin in July, are the texts he is accused of sending a middle-aged woman in Nevada.

The combined effect is so great that Ronald Kessler, Newsmax’s chief Washington correspondent, says the New York congressman now should step down from his House seat.

“Representative Weiner has now lost all credibility,” Kessler said. “Can you imagine if George Bush had done anything like this?

“Given that he has engaged in shameful conduct and become a laughingstock, Weiner is left with no choice now but to resign.”

The double whammy could not have come at a worse time for the embattled congressman. The furor over the Memorial Day weekend “bulging shorts” Twitter picture sent to Seattle co-ed Genette Cordova was beginning to fade, and it appeared that he might have weathered the storm.

But now the release of the pictures on conservative journalist Andrew Breitbart’s BigGovernment website, followed almost immediately by the messages on the tabloid site RadarOnline, have reignited the whole issue.

The Nevada woman told Radar that she has about 200 explicit messages from Weiner’s now-closed Facebook account. In one online exchange, Weiner allegedly asked whether she wanted to see “a ridiculous bulge in my shorts,” and then said he was taking pictures of it. However, the woman says Weiner “got cold feet” and did not send the picture.

A second exchange between the woman and the congressman ended when the woman gave out her phone number and suggested that they should talk rather than text. Within minutes, Weiner called and they ended up having phone sex, she said. “We proceeded to talk dirty for at least 30 minutes,” she said.

A few days later, she tried to call on the number that Weiner had used, but got only a recorded message saying it was an outgoing Congress line.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/Weiner-scandal-Breitbart-explicit/2011/06/06/id/399019?s=al&promo_code=C639-1
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2011, 12:03:56 am »

The combined effect is so great that Ronald Kessler, Newsmax’s chief Washington correspondent, says the New York congressman now should step down from his House seat.

Oh, right wing website Newsmax's chief Washington correspondent thinks Weiner should  resign!  What a shock! Can't believe you couldn't find an article from a non-biased source. 
Report Spam   Logged
Krista Davenport
Superhero Member

« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2011, 12:10:09 am »

If Ron Paul didn't have the publicity he would have been taken out like JFK already.

So JFK didn't have any publicity, is that the point here?
He (Paul) hasn't been taken out because people see him as a CLOWN. He's the patron saint of anti-government survivalists and conspiracy theorists like yourself, which is why he will never get anything more than FRINGE SUPPORT.

He is this generation's Lyndon Larouche.
Remember people actually went to jail for election fraud in Ohio in 2004-05.

Who?  Ken Black is still out there, Karl Rove is still out there.  The fat cat Republicans just keep collecting their paychecks from the corporatists, while they keep screwing up the country.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: